PDA

View Full Version : A League Of Their Own

wolfdancer
10-30-2007, 11:08 PM
"Best for you not to come over to AZB, 'cause you would be held to a standard you couldn't possibly reach. Best for you to stay over here in the minor leagues." Bama

The inference being that they are Major Leaguers???
But copying Gayle's posts from here...then pasting it over on AZB......"Bush" league stuff
Announcing "Victory" here, over there....."Little league" s**t ( I apologize in advance to the great LL team from Georgia for that comparison )
They definitely ain't...in the "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen"....but they might be "20,000 leagues under... " though.

hondo
10-31-2007, 06:09 AM
Let it go, Wolfie. They substitute arrogance for
substance. The sad thing is, their whole life
seems to revolve around these forums. That's why
" victory" is so important to them.
After ranting & raving about me for the last odd weeks,
LWW came on AZ the other day & asked why I was so
obsessed with HIM!! I about busted a gut laughing.

wolfdancer
10-31-2007, 06:43 AM
I can handle any stupid s**t they put out here, either laugh it off, or f****g ignore it....lately I been ignoring it.
I have a brother that thinks exactly along their lines...he's both smarter and dumber then they are, and a whole lot meaner. There's only two things he enjoys doing in life , and one of them is fighting...so I have to temper my replies to him..but still tell him he can kiss my where the sun don't shine.....
Back to my main point...they can post any kind of s**t they want here...I'll just try to post worse in reply....but it's f*****g inexcusable that they have to keep bringing Gayle's name up on the AZB board in an attempt to make them look good by making her look bad. They owe her a ***** apology, but bullies never apologize, especially internet bullies....

eg8r
10-31-2007, 07:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Back to my main point...they can post any kind of s**t they want here...I'll just try to post worse in reply....but it's f*****g inexcusable that they have to keep bringing Gayle's name up on the AZB board in an attempt to make them look good by making her look bad. <hr /></blockquote> gayle has herself a little bodyguard. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
They owe her a ***** apology, but bullies never apologize, especially internet bullies....
<hr /></blockquote> gayle is an internet bully.

eg8r

LWW
10-31-2007, 08:31 AM
They conveniently forget that they came to AZB in an effort to start problems.

After hearing it for a year I decided to come take a look see.

And I don't think Gayle has a bodyguard so much as she has a parrot.

And, as to bullies, wolfie...you, Gayle, Hondo, Superstar, and Q-tec are amongst the worst I have ever met.

Not only do you only feel brave when in a pack...you have no clue how to deal with those who are unintimidated by it.

LWW
LWW

LWW
10-31-2007, 08:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>They owe her a ***** apology<hr /></blockquote>
I apologize that I was naive enough to ever believe that she was a "tenacious, fact based, literate, leftist intellectual who only dealt in facts" or that this forum was the epitome off great liberal thinking.

And that is from the bottom of my heart.

LWW

eg8r
10-31-2007, 09:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And, as to bullies, wolfie...you, Gayle, Hondo, Superstar, and Q-tec are amongst the worst I have ever met. <hr /></blockquote> I can understand why you would say this about me, it is quite evident you did not want to hear constructive criticism.

eg8r

LWW
10-31-2007, 09:21 AM
Actually I meant to refply to wolfie and clicked you in error.

In the post "you...wolfie" only meant one person.

You, OTOH, I give the benefit of a doubt because you have not seen everything leading up to this.

LWW

hondo
10-31-2007, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Actually I meant to refply to wolfie and clicked you in error.

In the post "you...wolfie" only meant one person.

You, OTOH, I give the benefit of a doubt because you have not seen everything leading up to this.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Oh, quit trying to kiss up to Eg, for crying out loud!
He doesn't like you either.
I'm the only one on here who likes you and you constantly
abuse me.
I will admit that after what you did to Chefjeff I
am a little leery of you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

LWW
10-31-2007, 11:13 AM
I don't kiss up to anyone Hondo, nor am I affected by peer pressure.

He and I agree on a lot politicly but differ on whether you have been trolling or not.

LWW

LWW
10-31-2007, 11:14 AM
Borrowed from Rudyard Kipling via LAMAS:

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run -
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!

LWW

wolfdancer
10-31-2007, 02:06 PM
"I'm the only one on here who likes you"

you mean like a moth drawn into the fire?
I can't say I like him, but I do appreciate the fact that he is posting here.
I was beginning to think I was a little paranoid maybe, in my thinking about the RW extremists...but thanks to him, I now know it is just a normal gut reaction....like say, when reading about Michael Vick and his dogs.
I wonder now if I should keep my new H&amp;K P2000 loaded, and by my bedside....would that be paranoid?

Deeman3
10-31-2007, 02:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I wonder now if I should keep my new H&amp;K P2000 loaded, and by my bedside....would that be paranoid? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> In my opinion, there is absolutely no reason, whatever the political circumstances, not to keep your H&amp;K loaded and near you. Loaded guns...the very best reason you should all be glad I am a Christian...</font color>

wolfdancer
10-31-2007, 03:11 PM
Say, what you doing down here....slumming?
I have to admit...that was a thinly veiled warning.
Truth is, they won't give me a handgun permit,given my political bent... and I'm considering the Mossberg 500 Shotgun instead, for some homeland security.
It has a nice point and shoot feature....no great marksmanship required....
Just let me know when you're coming....... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Some peoples, by the way, shouldn't be allowed to play with guns:
web page (http://www.maximonline.com/Guntipsfromblack/video/202.aspx)

LWW
10-31-2007, 03:38 PM
You can't be turned down for a gun permit because of political beliefs...not that the gun nazis wouldn't be in favor of it.

LWW

bamadog
10-31-2007, 03:44 PM
I think "political bent" refers to that little visit to the institution.

LWW
10-31-2007, 03:46 PM
Probably called the Secret Service and threatened to kill Bush because he believes Bush cut the fanbelt on his 1971 Toyota Corona.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-31-2007, 09:05 PM
I accept your apology on her behalf.
While it's not quite a real apology...I see it as the first of a 12 step program.
You two both came over here with a chip on your shoulder, and the announced intention of kicking some a** on the intellectual wasteland....which tells me you're a little delusional, a little paranoid, and possibly a little dangerous.
Your threads are neither new, nor relevant...don't seem to garner any real support and to be honest I find the repetitive boilerplate crap not worthy of reading, let alone replying to.
The site has become more divisive since you both arrived on the scene...and you two, even more weird.
I think Snake is figuratively kicking both your intellectual a**es here, and it looks like I'm not the only one with that belief.
I also read what I thought was a threatening reply to Hondo over on AZB, and now I see another one here to Snake ...another reason to avoid any communication with either of you two.
I'd suggest you go back to AZB, get a little seasoning, remove the shoulder chip, maybe read a book or two, watch something besides Fox, realize that what went over big, over there, might just not fly on another board....but if you just want to continue being rude and challenging, at least develop a laconic style of posting....that would save some time for anyone wanting to read your diatribe.
I could save an enormous amount myself, by just looking at the key words in your opening sentences....I'd know the rest by heart....but since neither of you add anything to my day, why bother?..although I have enjoyed immensely reading Snake's replies to your posts.
When will you be issuing the famous Mensa IQ challenge to him? That will show him up for the phony intellectual that he is....in your mind. The problem with walking into a pool room and announcing that you are the best, there's always someone there, a little better....and willing to take you on.
Uh...you do play pool ?...if not, you probably won't understand the analogy.
I bet you do play though, and your game matches your personality...a loudmouth braggart, that finds every excuse imaginable for when he loses.
I'm going to do you one last favor....since I have crossed the line a little here....I will read your pithy reply...won't answer to it, but scout's honor, I will read it...and then go back to putting you on my ignore list. What I won't read is anything your good friend posts.
I'm hoping that you'll both wear out your welcome here soon, so's i can get back to arguing with Ed and Steve...more worthy adversaries .....they don't just post to hear themselves "speak"....we argue points, not personalities...well, maybe not all the time....you guys have no real belief system outside of your own self importance....your topics are crap...like this **** Ann Coulter b***h, sh*t. In summary, I haven't seen either of you post anything I'd want to discuss with you.
you have my permission to "carry on"...but I'd guess you are drawing the attention here of the admin?

bamadog
10-31-2007, 09:41 PM
Who is snake?

LWW
11-01-2007, 04:18 AM
I see Gayle is writing your posts for you now to.

LWW

eg8r
11-01-2007, 06:47 AM
He is the one making you look foolish every time you try to rebut his posts.

eg8r

Qtec
11-01-2007, 07:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> They conveniently forget that they came to AZB in an effort to start problems.

After hearing it for a year I decided to come take a look see.

And I don't think Gayle has a bodyguard so much as she has a parrot.

And, as to bullies, wolfie...you, Gayle, Hondo, Superstar, and Q-tec are amongst the worst I have ever met.

Not only do you only feel brave when in a pack...you have no clue how to deal with those who are unintimidated by it.

LWW
LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Bullies!..........LMAO

You come here with your childish 'challenge'- LWW the myth slayer [ LOL] and you pick on Gayle.
How sad.

Again I ask you,
' do you have any proof to support your con theory that WMDs were transported to Syria?'

Q.......was Plame covert?...........LOL

LWW
11-01-2007, 07:25 AM
Answer...yes I have.

Result...you have chosen, as Eurabians oddly often do, to believe a murderous thug instead.

Do you have any evidence they didn't?

LWW

Qtec
11-01-2007, 07:39 AM
GW is a genetic mutation.The result of experiments from Area 51. He is a human-alien cross bred controled by the Martians.

Can you prove ME wrong?

Do you have any evidence they didn't?

You are the claimer. YOU have to provide the evidence, not me.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

LWW
11-01-2007, 08:58 AM
And I have stated again and again that it is my opinion but the only PROOF is in Syria.

What IS known is that:

-We have sat photos of trucks heading into Syria from Iraqi bases in big numbers.

-Several of Saddam's generals have stated that Syria is where they went.

-Syria just had a chem weapon accident...even though they supposedly have none.

Now, maybe they were evacuating figs? I guess it's possible.

Then again, maybe they have willing minions in the west willing to believe whatever they are told.

BTW, why did you argue on AZB that it was my responsibility to PROVE Bush didn't knock down the WTC?

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-01-2007, 09:33 AM
LOL, hey Deeman, is that supposed to mean that if you weren't a Christian, you be mowing all of us down with that loaded weapon? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I can't buy into that theory, since I don't go anywhere without my gun, loaded, and ready to use it if my life is in danger. I don't belong to any religious organization, but you're all safe in my company, unless you threaten my life in some way. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
11-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Q, the "pack" over here...is usually Gayle,You, Hondo, and Myself. We might offer a little supportive comments, but that's about it. We didn't go over there to start trouble!!!
Snake just happened to drop by, but I'd have emailed him myself, had I thought about it. Bsmurtz, a pretty laid back guy, couldn't let the crap go by unchallenged, and joined the fray.
Now sitting on the sidelines, and reading only one side of the commotion....I'm getting a perverse kick out of it. If it was a real "fight" the ref would have mercifully stepped in and stopped it after the first round.
Right now it looks like Benny Paret Vs Emile Griffith
(that video is available on youtube...but unless someone enjoys watching a person get beat to death....)
Anyway...i think the guest workers Constitutional rights are being violated....it all seems like "cruel and unusual punishment"
BUT, they could stop it easily...just admit defeat, take their lumps, and wander back to ASB, where they were the headline act, and not the clowns that warmed up the audience....

Deeman3
11-01-2007, 01:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> LOL, hey Deeman, is that supposed to mean that if you weren't a Christian, you be mowing all of us down with that loaded weapon? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gifGayle in Md.
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Yes, that's pretty much true. I don't have near as much self control as you non-believers. Without faith, I'd smite a whole lot more. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Just thank...um...Darwin, maybe...that I was not born a Muslim..I could take much easier to their doctrine but Christ won't let me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif </font color>

wolfdancer
11-01-2007, 01:25 PM
I did get a little carried away on that one. My posts are usually much shorter, but you do get my blood boiling a bit,
and it felt good to let go of all that negative energy....
You were at a loss for words; I expected to be lambasted?
you must be saving up the good stuff, for the next time Snake gets on your case.
He posts on another site, by the way...I'm not saying they are all Doctors, Lawyers, and Indian Chiefs...and nobody is claiming to be an intellectual genius there, but the conversations are conducted at an adult level...even the disagreeable ones. I went over there once, and realized I was in over my head.....
I'm actually holding out some hope for you...if you would abandon the purely confrontational posting style, give up the idea that you are so much smarter then everybody here...you would probably be a positive factor on this board.
Now, it's just my impression...but your friend reminds me of my brother.....and all I'll say about him, is that we live right across the border from Canada, and he's not allowed to set foot in that country.

wolfdancer
11-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Q, I hadn't considered that, and it does explain a lot....it's obvious his CPU is an 8086 chip....explains his slow response time on 9/11
I had a TI-80 at one time (still have a Kaypro) but had to look up the old chip....I was close but had an extra digit in there.
Came across this checking on that early chip....interesting link:
web page (http://www.slideshare.net/macloo/from-tube-to-chip-early-computer-history)

hondo
11-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Have you read my thread on AZ titled " Attention
Spartan fans" ? You might enjoy it.
This is only the second time I have seen LWW speechless
and/or babbling and running for cover. Priceless!

hondo
11-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Well, I actually kind of like LWW and we agree on a lot
more than you might imagine.
What I,and most posters, can't stand is this smug,
I know more than you do, and you'll start the healing process if you just agree with my bulls**t, attitude.
Thus, I have really enjoyed the nasty beating he took at
the keyboard of Somona.
He'll never admit it, but it was there for everbody to see.
Did you notice not a peep from Dog or LaMas? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SKennedy
11-01-2007, 04:12 PM
What? Gayle carries a gun? There is hope for you yet Gayle. LOL
And I'm with wolfie on the shotgun thing....just point in a general direction and shoot!

LWW
11-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Being that I have never read the thread it's understandable why I have had no comment.

LWW

hondo
11-01-2007, 04:56 PM
I was talking about Somona's thread.

LWW
11-01-2007, 05:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I was talking about Somona's thread. <hr /></blockquote>
WOW!

I could have sworn you said this?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Have you read my thread on AZ titled " Attention
Spartan fans" ? You might enjoy it.
This is only the second time I have seen LWW speechless
and/or babbling and running for cover. Priceless! <hr /></blockquote>

Maybe it was planted under your SN by Karl Rove?

LWW

hondo
11-01-2007, 08:27 PM
Just poorly worded. My bad.

Gayle in MD
11-02-2007, 08:37 AM
I'm truly relieved, and feel much safer now that you've come clean, and revealed your potential, but think we could enjoy a battle, cue styled, that is, unless you have any regulations against a shoot off with a despicable grand mother. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
11-02-2007, 08:40 AM
Gayle,

I don't think I can deal with your game. You'd have to teach me how to put left spin on the ball. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
11-02-2007, 08:57 AM
I don't have to use much spin, since I'm usually on the right track, and manage to use enough control, and intellect, that extraeous methods for corrections, are un-necessary. It's a function of being "Centered" ah hem, on the cueball, that is, and having the correct angle from which to proceed.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Deeman3
11-02-2007, 09:51 AM
I yeild to your vastly superior pool knowledge and will look you up for lesson one day. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
11-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Bring wallet, leave gun home. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif