PDA

View Full Version : Our Greatest President ever

wolfdancer
10-31-2007, 07:03 AM
Well, if the faithful few won't take the trouble to find some positive info about our beloved President...I guess it's up to me then.
Just reading this inspirational passage, is enough to make me vote for him next time he runs:
" A poor boy growing up, he had to work in a coal mine in order to afford to go to Exeter, Yale, and Harvard. In school, George was a straight A+ student, and became valedictorian of every school he attended, even though he didn't have the advantage of rich, famous, and powerful New England relatives.

In addition to his academic excellence, he was also an ace pilot in the Texas Air National Guard. Bush valiantly served his country, volunteering to fight in the Vietnam War by singlehandedly defending the skies of Texas from the communist Vietcong Air Force. During Lieutenant Bush's tour of service, no North Vietnamese Air Force aircraft recorded a kill in the Texas skies. Probably due to his vigilance, few Viet Cong aircraft were sighted AT ALL during his tour of duty. Bush's exploits later became the basis for the movie Top Gun. While in the Guard, he not only had a perfect attendance record, but was known for being willing to cover any other Guardsman's shift. How he consistently had the energy to work double, and sometimes triple-shifts is unknown, but presumed to be related to his peak physical condition and commitment to exercise."
web page (http://www.wikiality.com/George_W._Bush)

And here's George, sharing a moment of relaxation with his #2 guy:
Relax people....it's not torture, when you're having fun

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/4/2/bush_cheney_mapplethorpe.jpg

eg8r
10-31-2007, 07:05 AM
LOL, ok now that pic was disturbing. I know that Bush has a very liberal spending issue but you will never find a conservative republican dressed like that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

wolfdancer
10-31-2007, 07:25 AM
Disclaimer: no animals were harmed during the filming of this

Gayle in MD
10-31-2007, 08:02 AM
LMAO! A great artical. Was that written by Karen, too? She's the one who showed up to deep six his records for the campaign in Texas, and also wrote the biograpical slop. The original designer of the Emperor's New Clothes, Karen Huges, cloth provided by the House Of Rovarian Myth. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif