PDA

View Full Version : Paranoia

Vapros
10-31-2007, 10:54 PM
I've never seen such paranoia! All these people, flinging dirt with both hands, yet seeing themselves as innocent victims of the incoming clods. (Good word, huh?!)

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
10-31-2007, 10:56 PM
You didn't break into my analyst's office and steal my tapes now, did you?

LAMas
10-31-2007, 11:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vapros:</font><hr> I've never seen such paranoia! All these people, flinging dirt with both hands, yet seeing themselves as innocent victims of the incoming clods. (Good word, huh?!)

Dictionary says:
Clods:
3. A dull, stupid person; a dolt.

You are correct sir.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Vapros
10-31-2007, 11:27 PM
You spotted my trap, didn't you? But maybe I'll catch the next one. I'm hoping to be able to post 'Aha!'

Chopstick
11-01-2007, 07:11 AM
We used to have dirt clod wars when I was a kid. Tennessee has the best dirt clods. Heavy rains would cut grooves in the gullies. The summers were so hot it would melt the asphalt in the street. This dried the ground out real good. You just go to a gully and kick the ridges and you would get a bunch of clods about the size of a grapefruit. They were so dry when you throw them and the hit they would explode into a shower of tiny clods. If you didn't have anybody to play with you could spend an afternoon just throwing them up in the air and watching them come down.