PDA

View Full Version : Greatest American knocks it out of the ballpark!

LWW
11-03-2007, 07:17 AM
Being a student of history I honestly wouldn't have put him at #1 (http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/greatestamerican/greatestamerican.html), but he's certainly a solid TOP TEN. In any event, the people have spoken and he was their choice.

Enjoy:

[ QUOTE ]
Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have. <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves. <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done. <hr /></blockquote>

LWW

Chopstick
11-03-2007, 09:18 AM
#18 Bill Gates?!? You gotta be F*****g kidding me. Aside from being an worthless idiot he is a total ####.

Deeman3
11-03-2007, 09:37 AM
I was getting ready to say much the same about our homie, Elvis, at number 8! Nothing like a lot of voice and too much meds along with PB&amp;J fried to get you in the greatest American classification.

I gotta go with Jefferson as number one. He wrote the complete damn book on Americanism and fathered a gang of multi-colored offspring in his spare time.

Hey, where's Jane Fonda? P.Ditty? Nancy P. This must be right biased...:p

sack316
11-03-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm just waiting to see what all gets said when some folks on here see they have GW at #6... one ahead of Clinton at #7.

Interesting list though... sure to stir up some chatter.

Sack

p.s. Deeman, I won't let future Mrs. Sack read what you wrote, she may come after you!

wolfdancer
11-03-2007, 12:31 PM
"Being a student of history"
Yeah, And I am Dionysus....and think you drank a little too much of the bubbly in your day????
So we can add History Major to your outstanding list of bona fides...uh, you and GWB?

LWW
11-03-2007, 12:41 PM
So, do you rent or lease your bridge?

LWW

wolfdancer
11-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Here's a suggestion for you....get rid of that ridiculous avatar.
We can't help who we resemble....but first time I saw it, the word Clown came to mind.....and I just realized today why...it's because of who you remind me of:
http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/i/X/gacy.gif

I, myself look like Brad Pitts...teen age girls are always saying as I pass by...."ain't he the Pitts? "

LWW
11-03-2007, 06:15 PM
Every time I think you can't behave more like a jackarse you prove that I have underestimated you yet again.

LWW

Drop1
11-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Wolf,you ever stop to think,that avatar,is as good,as he can do? You gotta remember some folks on the Forum,don't have anything else to do,so being an idiot up front,gets them the attention they lacked as children. Some never stop being children. I was a student of history once,until I read the Bible.

wolfdancer
11-03-2007, 08:33 PM
I spend a little too much time on the internet myself, but like I say, it beats bingo at the senior center. The difference that I see between his posts and most others...his are all self centered...like Ali saying "I am the greatest" Ali was, he ain't. (Here's my favorite fighter...short lived career, but fun to watch ) web page (http://stage6.divx.com/TIPU-TV/video/1479750/Prince-Naseem-vs-Antonio-Barrera)
I liked Snake's "rode the short bus to school" remark. I can't believe LWW went back to AZB and reported how he put down Sonoma. He must use a different scoring system.
I was even thinking of starting a thread "Sonoma knocks LWW out of the Ballpark"....
He's too easy to pick on though, and I'm getting bored.....

Drop1
11-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Yeah,LWW is the kind of guy that loses fifty fights by knockout,and then talks about being a boxer.

LWW
11-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Yet you didn't have a set when you were called on it either.

Sorry, you are just an irrelevant bitter old man who refuses to think with their brains instead of their emotions.

You vastly overrate yourself thinking your stream of vulgarity and support of those expressing latent homoerotic fantasies has any effect on me other than amusement.

One of the reasons I stay here is just to see how much more ignorant you might actually prove yourself to be, and to date you have not disappointed.

That is something I wish I could say for the rest of the forum, but Hondo and company have greatly exagerrated what was to be found here.

LWW

LWW

bamadog
11-03-2007, 09:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Yeah,LWW is the kind of guy that loses fifty fights by knockout,and then talks about being a boxer. <hr /></blockquote>

And you're the kinda guy who talks about being a champion, and yet has never stepped into the ring.

wolfdancer
11-03-2007, 10:10 PM
"That is something I wish I could say for the rest of the forum, but Hondo and company have greatly exagerrated what was to be found here."

so hopefully then you'll be moving on....????
I guess I could continue with this mindless game of name calling....but I think you know by now what I think of you, so I'm finished with that as well.
Carry on....and if you do decide to move on....don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out and don't worry about being missed....you won't be, since it seems you haven't made one single "friend" over here. That doesn't tell you anything?
Of course since you admit to being so much more intelligent then the rest of us, I'm sure you expected a lot of envy.

LWW
11-04-2007, 04:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>I guess I could continue with this mindless game of name calling....but I think you know by now what I think of you, so I'm finished with that as well.<hr /></blockquote>
Yes I do know, and as I have politely told you before I am not interested in your homoerotic fantasies.

I do appreciate the attention that you, SONoma, and SS have paid to my manly physique ... but I just don't don't play that way.

I'm sure the 3 of you could meet and bring great pleasure to each other.

LWW

LWW
11-04-2007, 04:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Yeah,LWW is the kind of guy that loses fifty fights by knockout,and then talks about being a boxer. <hr /></blockquote>
Sir or Madame,

I have noticed that much like Wolfie you enjoy trolling every thread so that no non moonbat info is disbursed.

Sorry, but that has no influence on me.

Now, live on in your little fantasy world that everything I've said is wrong ... my GAWD don't ever open your mind because I doubt you could actually handle reality.

LWW

hondo
11-04-2007, 10:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>

since it seems you haven't made one single "friend" over here. That doesn't tell you anything?
<hr /></blockquote>

Not true at all! I worship the quicksand LWW walks on! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
11-04-2007, 12:58 PM
I only pointed out that you look like JWG, at least to me...and also wrote that we can't help who we look like....so nothing erotic about that.
I think you and the dog are just a one-act serio-comedy, and the curtains about to come down...in fact, most of your audience has already walked out.

Chopstick
11-05-2007, 10:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr>

p.s. Deeman, I won't let future Mrs. Sack read what you wrote, she may come after you! <hr /></blockquote>

Written by the soon to be former Mr. Sack! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DickLeonard
11-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Sack the first thing you'll have to give up is your keyboard then your cue is next. You'll get them back in 5 years.####

DickLeonard
11-05-2007, 11:08 AM
Deeman I find it hard to put anyone on the list who signed Declaration of Independence and the Constitution who owned Slaves.
I like Jane Fonda over GWB at least she stood up for what she beleived. Even tho we didn't want to hear it.

GWB had daddy get him out of the Viet Nam War by getting him in the TExas Air National Guard by jumping him from # 1273 to #1. ####

sack316
11-05-2007, 01:03 PM
not true chopstick... not true at all good sir. I will have you know we've been together for a few years now, and that was taken away from me long ago /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sack

sack316
11-05-2007, 01:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Sack the first thing you'll have to give up is your keyboard then your cue is next. You'll get them back in 5 years.#### <hr /></blockquote>

5 years? Dangit... ah well, see y'all at the CCB tourney in 2012 or so

Sack

Drop1
11-05-2007, 01:25 PM
It is obvious only you,influence you,and in the process,influence no one else.I hope you and Bamdog enjoy the dance,Sir Madam,or what ever you pretend to be."life is a question;you are not the answer".

Drop1
11-05-2007, 01:31 PM
OJ. didn't make the cut.