PDA

View Full Version : raison d'etre..lww/dog

wolfdancer
11-04-2007, 01:11 PM
I had to ask myself...why would two guys come over here together, announce their mental superiority, insult the board's intelligence, then go out of their way to alienate people, and just write lewd,crude, and rude posts? One of them is around 51,yet writes with a raging hormones teen style mentality, and the other is a teen ????
It came to me then that they obviously didn't come over here to win arguments,(not with their "facts") but to begin arguments....and the reason,I figured: it must be a private joke, a bet perhaps...see who can piss off the most members in "X" time period....and when the winner has been determined, they'll let the rest of us in on the gag."We was only funning you guys; we're really nice, normal folks" They might even want to show up at the next CCB gathering to rub elbows, instead up trying to stir s**t.
If it is a bet.....LWW got off to a fast start, a little more imagination then the plodding dog....but now that LWW is beginning to repeat hisself, Bama is gaining some ground.
I got my own idea which one was picked last for the dodge ball game, and which one was voted most likely to bring his squirrel gun to H. S......but it all makes for a fine symbiotic friendship.

bamadog
11-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Review your reply to my very first post here. I believe it was on 10/11.
Then tell me who is crude and rude.

I will accept your apology when you are man enough to offer it.

I think your main problem besides being bitter, angry, and basically clueless on political issues, is that you are not prepared to deal with fact based discussions.
Like most Liberals, you see facts which do not agree with your world view, as attacks.
But you don't seem to have the intellectual capacity or energy to integrate these facts into a new view point.
Instead you resort again and again to calling your opponent an idiot or worse. And never once have you offered a cogent refutation of their evidence.

Now, I know that you are going to come on here and answer my post with more of your name-calling, but that's OK because I know you really can't do much better.

LWW
11-04-2007, 01:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> If it is a bet.....LWW got off to a fast start, a little more imagination then the plodding dog....but now that LWW is beginning to repeat hisself, Bama is gaining some ground. <hr /></blockquote>
El Dubb offered a bet and nobody, although every single one of those declining initially claimed to have innate weight built in on their side, wanted to try.

BTW, El Dubb repeats himself because you have obvious issues with, I'm sorry, monosyllabic words.

BTW, since you declined with me, would you consider accepting the challenge if I backed hippie pool?

LWW

wolfdancer
11-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Note to myself:
....I have apparently struck a nerve, and the dog pack is in attack mode, nipping at my heels. And here I thought I could slip that by, seeing as how it's Sunday, and they should have been watching Benny Hinn, or Benny Hill.
But it's a nice day out, sun is shining, lots of good games on TV...so don't bother reading any of their boring responses....why ruin a good day? Save the "el dubious" reading for Monday, after you've had your coffee, and checked on the stock market /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
11-04-2007, 09:49 PM
LOL! Trust me, they are on the computer 24/7.
I'm supposed to hook up with Dog at DCC this year for some one hole.
I can't imagine when he would have time to practice pool!?
LWW has admitted publicly that his main interest is just spreading good will on NPF.

LWW
11-05-2007, 04:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> But it's a nice day out, sun is shining, lots of good games on TV...so don't bother reading any of their boring responses....why ruin a good day? Save the "el dubious" reading for Monday, after you've had your coffee, and checked on the stock market /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Yet you are here awaiting our every word as you argue with your strawman.

LWW