PDA

View Full Version : PATRICK

07-29-2002, 12:00 PM
PATRICK,
JUST FINISHED READING "AIMING -- A PRO'S VIEW" AND MUST SAY THAT WITH YOUR EXTREME INTELLIGENCE LEVEL AND GREAT POOL PLAYING ABILITIES YOU SHOULD BE IN THE UPPER MOST BRANCHES OF THE "TREE OF POOL PLAYING SUCCESS". PLEASE BE HUMBLE AND REMEMBER THAT WHEN LOOKING DOWN FROM THIS HIGH LEVEL ALL THAT CAN BE SEEN IS THE SMILEING FACES OF THE MANY STRUGGLING PLAYERS LIKE MYSELF BUT PLEASED BE ADVISED WHEN WE LOOK UP TO THOSE UPPER MOST BRANCHES ALL WE SEE IS AN A$$HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT, SMELLS LIKE IT, TASTE LIKE IT, THEN IT MUST BE IT

Patrick
07-29-2002, 08:55 PM
The reason why the highest IQ people don't get success in life is because they know how stupid it is. We don't care, you think we can't do it. With high intelligence you can become the best at anything. Only stupid people want to play tournaments and want to win. I'm sure there are many like me who laughs at everyone who thinks they are good when they win tournaments.

Patrick

<font color=red>"A very high intelligence, a very good body, and natural spiritual abilities all combined makes me the most powerful human ever lived."</font color=red>

rackmup
07-30-2002, 06:43 AM
Sounds like Patrick spent the night at a Holiday Inn Express again.

"The truth, the light and the way?" Please.

Regards,

Ken (knows Pamela Anderson is the real truth, light and way)

Kato
07-30-2002, 07:48 AM
Patrick I'm confused (as we all know this is easy to do), I thought you were going to win the World Championships a bunch of times to make your autographs go up? Tom Brooklyn will not be happy to learn that his investment may not pan out.

Kato~~~thinking about the Patrick autograph aftermarket sales.

bluewolf
07-30-2002, 01:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: simsd:</font><hr> PATRICK,
JUST FINISHED READING "AIMING -- A PRO'S VIEW" AND MUST SAY THAT WITH YOUR EXTREME INTELLIGENCE LEVEL AND GREAT POOL PLAYING ABILITIES YOU SHOULD BE IN THE UPPER MOST BRANCHES OF THE "TREE OF POOL PLAYING SUCCESS". PLEASE BE HUMBLE AND REMEMBER THAT WHEN LOOKING DOWN FROM THIS HIGH LEVEL ALL THAT CAN BE SEEN IS THE SMILEING FACES OF THE MANY STRUGGLING PLAYERS LIKE MYSELF BUT PLEASED BE ADVISED WHEN WE LOOK UP TO THOSE UPPER MOST BRANCHES ALL WE SEE IS AN A$$HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT, SMELLS LIKE IT, TASTE LIKE IT, THEN IT MUST BE IT

ohhh. nasty nasty.

bluewolf

<hr></blockquote>

Patrick
07-31-2002, 07:33 AM
The only reason why I should play tournaments is to prove what I am capable of.

Patrick