PDA

View Full Version : Who's got heat?

LWW
11-07-2007, 05:45 AM
With a good sampling of Americans here I'm just wondering who here practices their second amendment rights fully?

El Dubb's Arsenal of Democracy:

-Colt AR-15 20" barrel standard issue M2.

-Colt AR-15 carbine.

-Kimber 1911 Classic .45 ACP.

-Sig-Sauer P228 9MM.

-Sig-Sauer P232 .380 ACP.

-Smith & Wesson .38 special.

-Taurus .357 magnum.

-Ruger .22 LR bull barrel govt target model.

-Iver Johnson .22 LR.

LWW

Deeman3
11-07-2007, 08:28 AM
I do practice my 2nd amendment rights quite briskly. In fact, not to diminish your nice collection, I have all but two of the weapons you mention in my collection plus quite a few more. For instance, my AR-15 and M-16 models together make up a little more than a dozen and my favorite is the H-Bar. All my 1911's are all Colts (11) but I do like the Sigs (I have 4). I only have two Glocks but am looking at adding more.

I have a little less than 200 total, so unlike my brother, I am only a minor collector, not a gun nut. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif However, i do have a lot of ammo.

After all, you can only use them four at a time.

LWW
11-07-2007, 08:37 AM
Remind me to never break into your house. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

Deeman3
11-07-2007, 09:37 AM
The irony is that there are those who have made the statement that they could get rich ripping off my guns. It would take someone, assuming I expire, about 10 hours with an axe, a blowtorch and other tools to get to all but four of them. No one has tried recently. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm not stupid enough to think a motivated player could not eventually get them but the exercise would be fun for us all. Fortunately, I live in a free state where it's easier to buy a weapon than steal one.

I left Detroit much becuse they required me to break the law every day to remain armed. I never got their locic..."We have very tough gun enforcement, therefore you can't carry one." "How effective is it?" "Very effective, we have the highest murder rate in the country, you know Murder City!" If I was criminal, I'd live there or in Washington. They make it so easy on the bad guys and so hard for the regular people. Sort of like Vermont or San Fran for the child molesters. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SKennedy
11-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Deeman! You are so politcally incorrect. You actually are not afraid to say what you believe. You are a true hero!

I only have rifles and shotguns. But, I would like the new Taurus Judge, which shoots both .45 and .410 shotgun shells. You can do serious damage with one of them!

Wally_in_Cincy
11-07-2007, 03:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> -Taurus .357 magnum.

- <hr /></blockquote>

I have 2 of those. One on each side of the bed /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I have several of my late Dad's long guns but nothing to write home about.

I need to get a CCW permit just never took the effort.