PDA

View Full Version : arghhh yet another reason not to vote for rUDY...

nAz
11-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Bad enough he said "I will be rooting for the Red Sox because I am an American League fan. You won the division and we lost." but he also got the endorsement of this clown...
and i thought all the other BS he has in his closet was bad.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/11/07/us/07rudy.600.jpg

moblsv
11-08-2007, 09:00 AM
With Rudy as President we could look back on the Bush Presidency as the good old days.

Gayle in MD
11-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Just makes you want to throw up! And Robertson said we deserved 9/11! I don't know which one of them is the most nauseating! Two thug charlatons, both of them suffering from the love of money! Prostitutes. Hey, atleast the prostitutes have some dignity. They do give the buyer something back! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rudy makes me sick. What a total fake! I just swa the guy who wrote that book about him,. can't think of his name right now, and he has documented Rudy's lies. Gives him credit for his good prosecution record, but said that Rudy, has embroidered the facts so much to make himself look good, it's offset the good work he did do. There were never opportunities for any waterboarding, that's for sure, and his cases were all broken by the usual methods, for getting mafia people, wire taps. Now how the hell does he get off saying he used torture, or enhanced interrogation methods, to break those cases! LMAO, no shortage in the Republican Party, for experts at telling tall tales, that's for sure.