PDA

View Full Version : Even Worse Than Cherry Picking?

Gayle in MD
11-08-2007, 12:41 PM
http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/11/cia-rendition-t.html

This story is being told also in the current Frontline Series, which is repeated a number of times over the next few weeks, on your public television stations.

This is what I had always expected. Torture, until given the intelligence they wanted.

What a repulsive bunch of inhumane scum.
Gayle in Md.

eg8r
11-08-2007, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is what I had always expected. Torture, until given the intelligence they wanted. <hr /></blockquote> It is a shame that some where tortured, but thank God it was not for nothing. This would have been an even worse story if they said after torturing the people we did not get any useful info.

eg8r

LWW
11-09-2007, 04:17 AM
Simple question, although I doubt you have the courage to answer.

Do you beliebve the tactics listed in the article reach the standard of torture?

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Ed, it has been stated by several, during Senate Investigations, that there is no evidence offered by the administration to prove that any plots have been thwarted, nor lives saved, with their rendition/torture policies. As far as I know, only false, administration preferred BS, has been confirmed by any of those who have been sent off to secret prisons, and tortured. The Administration as far as I know, has also refuesed to fully reveal exactly what combination of these methods are being used, claiming National Security Interests. Now, they have a new AG, who also has refused to state, plainly, and clearly what exactly he considers torture to be.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is what my studies show. No proof of any reliable intelligence, and in fact, only false intelligence, which was pre-determined to be the desired result of the statements the troturers wanted those being tortured, to make.

This is addressed in the documentary which I am referring to in this thread.

Gayle in Md,

bamadog
11-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Gayle, have you heard of Kahlid Sheihk Muhammed?
He apparently sang like a bird after being waterboarded.

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/017038.php

LWW
11-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Yet you still can't define what you believe torture to be or what tactics you would find acceptable.

Sounds like someone who runs only on venom to me.

LWW