PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman Today

Sid_Vicious
11-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Just thought I'd update y'all...Spidey, friends and myself ran down with a bike trailer to get his bike, first chance I had to see him in person, and I gotta say, "He could be the poster child for the word puny." His right hand did have a broken finger, has a cast now, and he has to be back in Plano Texas at 630am tomorrow for a series of exrays/scans for the rest of his body. Anyway, the guy is moving on his own, slowly, not enjoying it much but Spiderman is still in a good sense of humor. 'Bout all I know right now. I'm tired, but I can't imagine his feelings, physically, after the long first day outta the house. sid

ras314
11-09-2007, 06:57 AM
Thanks for the update Sid. Doesn't sound like much would be left undamaged on the bike.

I may need to find which church Spidey goes too, amazing he isn't hurt much worse.

DSAPOLIS
11-09-2007, 08:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ras314:</font><hr> Thanks for the update Sid. Doesn't sound like much would be left undamaged on the bike.

I may need to find which church Spidey goes too, amazing he isn't hurt much worse. <hr /></blockquote>

I agree with you, Roy. Spidey definitely had an angel watching over him that day.

Send Spidey our well wishes - and if anyone can get me his address, I will send him a free copy of my book, Lessons in 9 Ball - so he has something to read on his road to recovery - and maybe he'll come back playing world class 9 ball. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ras314
11-09-2007, 09:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DSAPOLIS:</font><hr> - and maybe he'll come back playing world class 9 ball. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Not likely, he favors 8 ball of all things. Plays it so well he's even got me interested in the game. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

SpiderMan
11-15-2007, 04:03 AM
Hey, thanks David! This is unexpected, from someone I've only met over the phone. I promise I will read it, but who knows if I will ever get any good at 9-ball. Sid V called and got my address.

SpiderMan