PDA

View Full Version : Chinese aircraft carriers

Drop1
11-09-2007, 10:38 AM
Not yet,but on the way,with help from Russia. They are beefing up their Air force,and now announce they plan to produce Carriers. Their story is, its a matter of National pride and the desire of the people. I will leave it to you to guess,who is going to be footing the bill.

bamadog
11-09-2007, 10:55 AM
How is your work on those re-enlistment numbers progressing?

Drop1
11-09-2007, 01:37 PM
So far,so good just give it a little more time. You get your bonus yet? Thanks for the "Wall Street Journal,"as a source. You ever get to practice with your gun,from the balcony? Away from home a lot on business,and the little wife is all alone,with that big gun. I always carried a "Seacamp" for back up,nice little gun seven rounds,and no DA pull,bout the size of a deck of cards. Since most shootings take place with the participants less that ten feet apart...well I better get back to the why of re-enlistment. You have a nice day.

bamadog
11-09-2007, 01:55 PM
I can see why you are having so much trouble getting those re-enlistment numbers. It requires that you concentrated for 5-10 consecutive seconds. Good luck.

Drop1
11-09-2007, 02:40 PM
I can see you really know how to stick to a thread. I thought I posted about China wanting Air craft carriers. Why didn't you post a question on your own,like "Hey harry what happened to your re-enlistment figures,I have been waiting too long,while you chew on your foot. Hope you know how to eat crow" Bamadog class is knowing when,and knowing how.Someday I hope you learn both.

bamadog
11-09-2007, 02:48 PM
Let me tell you why, since you asked.
Because you have continually insulted me while I remained civil to you. I posted the data that showed you and Gayle were wrong about re-enlistments, and you both ran away.

Class is also admitting when you are wrong.

Why are you starting new debates if you don't have the guts to finish the ones you started before?

Drop1
11-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Still don't get it do you.