PDA

View Full Version : Almost our Homeland Security Chief

wolfdancer
11-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Another "great" Bush nominee:
web page (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21706453/)
Maybe Rudy's running mate now, for the WH bid?

Gayle in MD
11-09-2007, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"A lot of public comment about it is inconsistent with its getting resolved in the right way in the courts," Giuliani said. <hr /></blockquote>

I see he's using the standard Republican Cover Up for all illegal Republican law breaking. "Oh, Can't comment, under investigation, you know."

Ol' Bernie will probably come out born again, like the rest of the Republican thugs. Good Ol' Chuck Colson, "When you've got em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow" Just another way of describing compassionate conservatism, LMAO!

Pretty soon, Republicans can't comment about anything, everything is either under investigation, or threatens National Security, or myteriously "Purged" from their computers by aliens from an unkown planet, who invaded their computers in the night, and used unknown star treck methods for purging them beyond retrieval, a formerly impossible feat!

It cannot be retrieved, or, it's under investigation, or if we tell you, you'll end up in a Mushroom Cloud!

Gee, I knew I shoulda kept my Captain Video Ring! Or, atleast my membership ring to the Circle Four Ranch!

Giuliani, Bernie, and Gonzales, look like they should have earrings, headbands, and tatoos on their faces. Thugs. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bamadog
11-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Gayle, what was Sandy Burglar hoping to acheive by stuffing secret documents down his pants and later destroying them. Who was he working for?

wolfdancer
11-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Don't tell me that you have lost your Captain Midnight Decoder Ring??????
How else can we communicate without Cheney listening in?
Or even worse, LWW, who would then have to report our conversations back to HQ...AZB....

Qtec
11-10-2007, 01:06 AM
web page (http://thinkprogress.org/2007/11/09/kerik-defense-trust/)
Have these guys no shame?
Q