PDA

View Full Version : Never trust a duck

Chopstick
11-09-2007, 03:06 PM
http://dailyfunnypics.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/duck.jpg

pooltchr
11-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Kinda makes me think of the left in Washington...picking our pockets and telling us "but it's for the children!!!"
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

wolfdancer
11-10-2007, 10:10 AM
I can't imagine a Republican bending down (down...no pun intended) to pet a duck. Nope looks more like Bush picking our pockets for his Haliburton buddies.
Your wallet is safe though for now...from further "for the children" taxes...GWB has decided against health care for them. Probably looking into the free school lunch program as we speak.

pooltchr
11-10-2007, 10:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I can't imagine a Republican bending down (down...no pun intended) to pet a duck. Nope looks more like Bush picking our pockets for his Haliburton buddies.
Your wallet is safe though for now...from further "for the children" taxes...GWB has decided against health care for them. Probably looking into the free school lunch program as we speak. <hr /></blockquote>

Wolf,
Whenever a politician says the words "it's for the children", two things are certain....it isn't...and it's going to cost you money.
Steve

eg8r
11-10-2007, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Poster: wolfdancer
Subject: Re: Never trust a duck

I can't imagine a Republican bending down (down...no pun intended) to pet a duck. Nope looks more like Bush picking our pockets for his Haliburton buddies. <hr /></blockquote> Explain something to me wolfie...In another post of yours with a link to Les Miserables you got upset that Bobby showed some political pictures. I believe your response was... [ QUOTE ]
I knew one of you guys would **** up the thread. <hr /></blockquote> Now, you do the very exact same thing in this thread. So we both know, I don't really care what makes you tick, I just wanted to know why you continue to get mad at others for doing the very same thing you enjoy doing?

eg8r

wolfdancer
11-10-2007, 10:10 PM
well Ed, I'll type this slowly, so you'll understand....I believe the original post was a bit in jest, and my reply was as well. Now you seem to be devoid of a sense of humor, so I doubt if you see it that way.
My other post was not to be taken literally....it too was a bit tongue in cheek....and from the 1780's.....I thought the reply was a bit more direct......I'm also tired, very tired of reading how all the ills of the world can be blamed on the left.....even Jimmy Carter is now to blame for 9/11.
And what is really irritating is the 3 know it alls on your side that are hi-jacking the board....so if we're a little angry.....

So if you're bothered because I was bothered...?????

Gayle in MD
11-11-2007, 09:29 AM
FYI, it was a bi-partisan bill, and recieved bi-partisan, support. Your resident W.H. A****le, vetoed it, Mr. compassionate, after the right wing press spent weeks lying about what was really in the bill.

I'm sure there were just as many sick and hungry children of Republican, as Democrats, who would have recieved some help.

when people bitch about their money being used to help sick kids, that's juat about as greedy as it gets. Let's just punish the kids, and let them die, as long as we can accuse, and attack their parents for being in a heartbreaking situation.

This Republican all for me attitude, and F-you if you're dealt a bad hand, or become a victim of poverty, illness, hunger, is absolutely repulsive.

Thankfully, Americans have clearly stated that that isn't the America they want. I always had optimism that Americans would throw a backlash against the pseudo-compassionate conservatism purported by the right. Finally it's here, and none too soon, IMO.

Bush picked you pockets, your kids pockets, and your grand kids pockets, with a blank check from your own party. Funny, how your hatred for Clinton, and what you "think" of as liberalism, has escaped your notice, and you're still out here protraying only the Democrats as the big spenders!

Bah Bah Bah.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
11-11-2007, 05:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>
Bah Bah Bah.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in Md.

<hr /></blockquote>

You sure you didn't mean "Blah Blah Blah!"?
Steve

wolfdancer
11-11-2007, 06:03 PM
No, actually she meant this:
web page (http://www.duckcallers.org/hen.mp3)

eg8r
11-11-2007, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well Ed, I'll type this slowly, so you'll understand....I believe the original post was a bit in jest, and my reply was as well. Now you seem to be devoid of a sense of humor, so I doubt if you see it that way.
My other post was not to be taken literally....it too was a bit tongue in cheek.... <hr /></blockquote> Then I stand corrected. With that being said, don't take my post too literally.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm also tired, very tired of reading how all the ills of the world can be blamed on the left... <hr /></blockquote> Well suck it up because that is the very thing you guys have been saying about the right.

[ QUOTE ]
And what is really irritating is the 3 know it alls on your side that are hi-jacking the board....so if we're a little angry.....
<hr /></blockquote> Well those three are goons and probably have the same reception no matter what board they are on. My complaint with them is not really with the content it is with their attitude.

[ QUOTE ]
So if you're bothered because I was bothered...????? <hr /></blockquote> I did not say I was bothered, I was just pointing out your "Do as I say NOT as I do" posting style.

eg8r

wolfdancer
11-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Thanks for a not bitter reply...we all tend to get a little carried away here....but don't think anyone has quite hit the nerve, as bad as Wally did.
I respect your views, and Deeman's...don't agree with them, but it ain't a perfect world..
also think that you cross the anger line occasionally....
I really should abstain myself from these conflicts...gets the old blood pressure up, and doesn't do the pump any good.
And It's way past the warranty expiration date....

SKennedy
11-11-2007, 07:12 PM
By the way wolfie?
You have mentioned the 3 amigos on here.....I know 2 of them must be LWW and Bamadog. But, who is the 3rd?

wolfdancer
11-11-2007, 07:32 PM
You ????
They brought over Lamas with them...not quite as vitriolic as the others, and doesn't have the same "Pooh Bah" mentality??
( also known as the "Lord High everything Else" ) in the Mikado.

hondo
11-11-2007, 08:11 PM
LaMas is the 3rd amigo.

hondo
11-11-2007, 08:14 PM
BTW, jlw is a really good guy. I noticed nobody
is responding to his posts and that seems unfair.

SKennedy
11-11-2007, 08:43 PM
I bet if you sat down and had a drink or played some pool with LWW and Bamadog, you'd see they are OK. It's the variety of the personalities on here that make these posts interesting.

wolfdancer
11-11-2007, 09:38 PM
I haven't seen any here, but did read a couple over on ASZ....and have to agree,,,he's one of the good guys.

LWW
11-12-2007, 04:18 AM
You will always be first troll to me buddy.

LWW

hondo
11-12-2007, 07:15 AM
I agree. I plan on doing just that with Dawg at
DCC &amp; would like to do same with El Dub.

hondo
11-12-2007, 07:17 AM
He's been trying to post on here but seems to be on
most's ignore. He may have given up.

hondo
11-12-2007, 07:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> You will always be first troll to me buddy.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

I love you, man. ( sob, sniffle) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chopstick
11-12-2007, 09:39 AM
Dang. I wondered how a duck picture got 20 responses. Here's one for SKennedy.

http://my.opera.com/Dudley/homes/blogphotos/1DuckHunter.jpg

wolfdancer
11-12-2007, 10:18 AM
He's giving up way too soon....I was on here for about 3 years before anybody read my posts...now I'm up to 8, sometimes 10 people that view them...even get 1 or 2 replies occasionally

SKennedy
11-12-2007, 10:19 AM
That's one of my favorites. Thanks.

S0Noma
11-12-2007, 02:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Dang. I wondered how a duck picture got 20 responses. Here's one for SKennedy.<hr /></blockquote>

&amp; here's a stocking stuffer for that special friend who just needs a little 'nudge' to help them make up their mind:

http://i10.tinypic.com/72gykh2.jpg

SKennedy
11-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Wow SONoma...you really are bad! Funny, but bad!

wolfdancer
11-14-2007, 07:24 PM
web page (http://www.jibjab.com/view/2043)