PDA

View Full Version : NPR Poll: Who won the "SONoma vs LWW" Fight?

S0Noma
11-13-2007, 11:21 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1194974503S0Noma">

NPR Opinion: Who won the "SONoma vs LWW" beat-down? (See: 'a magnaminous offer' thread

<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Without question, Sonoma fed LWW his lunch

<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />LWW won due to his reliance on fraud and deception

<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Sonoma won by using facts vs. LWW's fallacies

<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />LWW won through denial, fraud and yelling really loudly.

<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />Sonoma won on a technicality (he has a brain)

<input type="radio" name="option" value="6" />LWW won by endlessly repeating the BIG LIE that he won.
[pollstop

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> If you define "beating" as redefining words, who can use the most profanity, who can use half truth and innuendo the most, and who has the most blatant disregard for reality ... and sadly those are the rules in this forum and not the exceptions ... then your analogy would make some perverted sense.

Out here where the air is clear and the KoolAid taps are shut off things are different.

In the meantime this has been great comedy.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr>
Never let it be said that LWW is one to let the truth stand in his way. Get your a$$ handed to you? Well hellsbells, first run away back to AZB with your tail between your legs and then come back to the NPR and yell loud and long that it was you who really won!

Sure, that'll work.

Sonoma <hr /></blockquote>
'a magnaminous offer' thread (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=263146&amp;page=0&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1)

wolfdancer
11-13-2007, 11:39 AM
It's an unfair poll, because at least 3 of the (Sonoma wins)choices do apply. Of course it was also an unfair "fight" and had it been a real fight, the ref would have stopped it, in the second round, saving LWW from further brain damage.And (metaphorically) Without the ref , he looked like Benny Paret, entangled in the ropes, while Emile Griffith beat him to death.
LWW is not giving this board the same respect that he gives the one on AZB.
Over there he reports on each important "win" on this board,
now why can't he show us, his fans, the same courtesy, and reveal his many victories that he scores over there?

Gayle in MD
11-13-2007, 12:22 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Drop1
11-13-2007, 02:15 PM
LWW won on bluster,but lost on wit,ah well... half lost. The major difference I see,is LWW speaks,because he has to,and SONoma speaks because he has something to say.

wolfdancer
11-13-2007, 02:34 PM
an excellent summary....

SKennedy
11-13-2007, 02:37 PM
I hate to be this way but.......I think every one of you guys who posted here are winners. Some were witty and funny, others were very thoughtful and cerebral, and others were tenacious. It's the readers, not those who posted, who should decide. I, for one, enjoyed the heck out of it....and, it's not over yet! Sometimes I get frustrated and go back to the pool side with the intent to stay away for awhile, but the draw to return to the NPR side is too great. All of us, regardless of race, creed, or stupidity, make this forum what it is. No one should be run-off. Some of us have stupid opinions and some of us are just plain stupid, but as long as we treat each other with some degree of respect, (insert group hug here) I will enjoy partcipating. Note: once again I must disclaim the group hug thing unless I am surrounded by good looking women, particularly of the naked variety.

hondo
11-13-2007, 03:47 PM
I refuse to participate because this constant attention to
LWW infuriates my dear friend Egg.
Do we just toss the baby out with the bathwater simply
because somebody else crys a little louder?
Egg has over 7000 posts, for crying out loud!
Show the man a little respect.
How was that, Egg? I've got your back, buddy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

wolfdancer
11-13-2007, 04:09 PM
I've got your back, buddy.

that puts you back on Ed's Christmas card list....

Vapros
11-13-2007, 04:58 PM
SONova, you're reasonably literate, but 'way too impressed with your own wit, and your poll (of course) is a blatant boat race.

As to the 'beat-down', both contestants came away covered with mud and cow pies, so even if one picked a winner, how could you tell which one it was?

Drop1
11-13-2007, 08:16 PM
SONoma has nothing to declare,except his genius. LWW is the one covered with cow pies. Hope this clears up your concerns.

nAz
11-13-2007, 10:29 PM
Didn't see this tread before the other one but i'll say it again LWW got...

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u124/ruin2306/babykickowned2.gif

Vapros
11-13-2007, 10:59 PM
Is Gayle aware that you have become enameled of this other Democrat?

hondo
11-14-2007, 07:32 AM
Delete post. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Chopstick
11-14-2007, 07:57 AM
Where the sage passes, flowers grow. Where the army passes thorns grow.

From time to time, one should turn and look back at what's growing where you just walked, then consider who won. Sometimes pride is the only crown that a person has to wear. Pride at the expense of belittling your brother is fools gold.

Gayle in MD
11-14-2007, 08:21 AM
Bravo! You go friend! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DickLeonard
11-14-2007, 08:32 AM
Chopstick if that is your thought I commend you for your growth on this board if not the author please.####

DickLeonard
11-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Wolfdancer LWW seems to have deserted this board. I will miss his one line posts.####

wolfdancer
11-14-2007, 09:03 AM
enameled????????????

wolfdancer
11-14-2007, 09:11 AM
what you say is true....however,in this case the antagonist was a loudmouth braggart, who wrote that he was coming over here to kick butt, and then gleefully claimed he was putting down people with each post. It's too bad nobody wrote something similar to him. Sometimes even homicide is justifiable.

Chopstick
11-14-2007, 11:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> what you say is true....however,in this case the antagonist was a loudmouth braggart, who wrote that he was coming over here to kick butt, and then gleefully claimed he was putting down people with each post.

<font color="blue">Thank you for raising my second point. "He deserved it." Justification. Therein lies the dilemma. With the right justification we are capable of doing anything to each other. Justifications are also additive. After a certain point they become self-replicating. They are also, by their nature, subjective. Where is the line to be drawn? If left unchecked they always lead to escalations and undesirable consequences. After a while people forget how things started in the first place and by then it no longer matters. They are caught in the spiral.</font color>

It's too bad nobody wrote something similar to him.

<font color="blue">I did. Don't think he is not reading this. It was not my intention to single out anyone. I am simply raising a few points for consideration by all. If we were to be just a bit more clever and paused for consideration, we could clean up this briar patch.</font color>

Sometimes even homicide is justifiable.

<font color="blue">I believe that it is. The Buddhists wrote "A man can kill his own father and be without sin." I guess it's the way you do it as much as it is what you do. </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

wolfdancer
11-14-2007, 11:36 AM
excellent reply !!!

Drop1
11-14-2007, 07:44 PM
Gayle knows I will always be "enameled to her". Have a crepe.

SUPERSTAR
11-16-2007, 07:58 AM
LWW pooped his pants.
Typical occurrence when someone beats the $#!% out of you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif