PDA

View Full Version : If Looks Could Kill

S0Noma
11-13-2007, 07:34 PM
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yfr6lf.jpg

Chopstick
11-14-2007, 07:06 AM
<font color="blue">GMD on a bad hair day. </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

http://www.cybersalt.org/cl_images/1zzzzxa/cats/catwet.jpg

Gayle in MD
11-14-2007, 09:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Where the sage passes, flowers grow. Where the army passes thorns grow.

From time to time, one should turn and look back at what's growing where you just walked, then consider who won. Sometimes pride is the only crown that a person has to wear. Pride at the expense of belittling your brother is fools gold.

<hr /></blockquote>

And the same man who posted this, wrote this.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

SKennedy
11-14-2007, 09:42 AM
Gayle, I thought you started the "bad hair day" thing?

Chopstick
11-14-2007, 09:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Where the sage passes, flowers grow. Where the army passes thorns grow.

From time to time, one should turn and look back at what's growing where you just walked, then consider who won. Sometimes pride is the only crown that a person has to wear. Pride at the expense of belittling your brother is fools gold.

<hr /></blockquote>

And the same man who posted this, wrote this.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Just making sure you were paying attention. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Are you telling me that you do not walk around all frowny faced?

Gayle in MD
11-14-2007, 09:56 AM
No, I don't. Also, I'm allergic to cats, so please don't put any of them around me again.

I think its a mistake to assume that because I have great concerns about what's happening to my country, and deeply serious concerns and convictions about this war, particularly the plight of our troops, that it would follow that my entire life is about nothing else.

I have a lot to be thankful for, but I will always take a stand when others are being exploited, against their, or my, best interests. There is saome space between caring, learning, enjoying life, and just a lifetime of Smile/Nod apathy.

SKennedy
11-14-2007, 10:03 AM
America is past the apathy stage.

Gayle in MD
11-14-2007, 10:21 AM
Yes, the vast majority is, atleast, but it seems there are still approximately 24 to 28 percent who are not even aware that Saddam didn't have WMD! Some don't even know that the military has stated that this war is militarily unwinnable, or seem to care that studies show that it has emboldened terrorists, and helped their recruitment efforts, and further destablized the Middle East. Some don't even realize that the President and Vice President, have been breaking our laws, throughout this administration's term. some are just too partisan, some don't care, and some, who listen only to Faux News, are just sadly completely misinformed. Some people, actually believe, that fighting in a civil war, for oil, in Iraq, will prevent another twenty terrorists from another attack here on our shores, and that the violence, in Iraq, will completely distract, all the terrorists, in all the cells, all over the world, including the ones that are right here in the United States, and prevent another attack. Incredible as that may sound, some think that is logical. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

The apathetic don't do read the opinions of experts, and operatives, who are not owned by the Bush Administration, or paid by the Bush Administration, and unfortunately, any in our government who don't agree with his idiotic notions, are either fired, slandered, or both. the apathetic, however, don't notice that.

Gayle in Md.

SKennedy
11-14-2007, 10:32 AM
Just think SONoma!!! All this from a photo of a man grabbing a woman's boob! The stage and scenery change from scene to scene and act to act, but the lines all stay the same. You must be laughing your a_ _ off! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

S0Noma
11-14-2007, 10:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Yes, the vast majority is, atleast, but it seems there are still approximately 24 to 28 percent who are not even aware that Saddam didn't have WMD! Some don't even know that the military has stated that this war is militarily unwinnable, or seem to care that studies show that it has emboldened terrorists, and helped their recruitment efforts, and further destablized the Middle East. Some don't even realize that the President and Vice President, have been breaking our laws, throughout this administration's term. some are just too partisan, some don't care, and some, who listen only to Faux News, are just sadly completely misinformed. Some people, actually believe, that fighting in a civil war, for oil, in Iraq, will prevent another twenty terrorists from another attack here on our shores, and that the violence, in Iraq, will completely distract, all the terrorists, in all the cells, all over the world, including the ones that are right here in the United States, and prevent another attack. Incredible as that may sound, some think that is logical.

Gayle in Md.

<hr /></blockquote>

Well, I hate to be the one to belabor the obvious here Gayle, but 'some' don't even know where much of anything is much less 'the Iraq'.

Miss Teen South Carolina

Question: <font color="red">Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the United States on a world map.</font color> Why do you think this is?

Miss Teen South Carolina: "I personally believe the U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh...people out there in our nation don't have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and...I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., err, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our...

Editor's note: It was painful typing this dialogue.

'What is she talking about?!?! (video) (http://www.maniacworld.com/what-is-she-talking-about.html )

http://www.morningtoast.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/missmap.gif

SKennedy
11-14-2007, 10:55 AM
SONoma you are cruel. Not only am I no smarter than Miss Teen South Carolina, but I'm color-blind as well. I'll never get to somewhere!!

S0Noma
11-14-2007, 11:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> SONoma you are cruel. Not only am I no smarter than Miss Teen South Carolina, but I'm color-blind as well. I'll never get to somewhere!! <hr /></blockquote>

You got to the 32nd Degree and that took some doing my friend. You have my respect and admiration.

Sonoma

Gayle in MD
11-14-2007, 11:19 AM
LOL, I'm afraid that child was left behind.

Hey, I like your map! I still think voters should atleast have to succeed in following the dots to create the picture on a McDonalds, paper children's menu.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SKennedy
11-14-2007, 11:36 AM
Thank you. However, it really isn't that difficult...especially if you are blessed with excellent memory skills. Or at least I did when I was younger.....