PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Cue purchase Please!

07-29-2002, 11:11 PM
I am looking to buy a new cue. I would say I am a begin/novice player. I am looking to spend $170-$230 on a 19-19.5oz cue. I know this limits my range, but I am on somewhat of a limited budget. I think I have narrowed it down to wood cues like a lower end Joss(JOS19)($230), Falcon21 ($230), Action Elite06($175) or a low end viking (but just don't like the looks of the cheaper viks). I have heard the Action elites are a little more pretty than peformance. I know that I will/should probably eventually get a predator shaft if possible. Any help would be great!!
Thanks in advance

07-29-2002, 11:52 PM
Hello Tony,

My name is Kevin Whitt. I just opened a new internet store called Nineballking.com. I have many production cues to choose from and at the lowest possible prices! If you are interested in making a purchase with me, just call me at 1-888-9BALL88 and I will give you a 10% discount off your first order with me. In my opinion, your best choice considering your price range is a predator sneaky pete. All predators play great and since you are beginning to play, why not start playing with a cue that has the least amount of deflection on the market?

Visit www.nineballking.com (http://www.nineballking.com)

BLACKHEART
07-30-2002, 12:09 AM
Tony, I'd take Kevin at his word. I sold Helmstetter Qs for about 10 years & the RH-7 on Kevin's site puts you right at $225 with the discount he is offering. Helmstetter is a great playing & great looking Q at any price...JER

MikeM
07-30-2002, 07:41 AM
I promised Kevin I would do this a while ago.

I bought a cue from Kevin off of Ebay early this year. He actually hand delivered it on his way to Valley Forge. We had lunch together a talked a lot of pool. Kevin is a very nice young man and great to do business with. His prices are more than fair. Kevin is an aspiring pro player who realized that he needed another source of income. I hope his internet venture is successful.

TonyS you can buy from Kevin with confidence.

MM

07-30-2002, 11:47 AM
my freind recently purchased a cue made by Mike Sigel for $600.00 that is the lowest he's ever sold a cue!I know he has cues for sale that start at $600.00 to $1000.00 that are beautiful! Although you are looking to spend only $200.00 I think it would be worth the investment in the long run! And i believe you only pay 1/2 up front balnce before delivery. He is located in Florida I think the# is 407.656.cues. they hit great!

AustinFilAm
07-30-2002, 01:31 PM
Tony,
I've shot with several production cues. I'm getting rid of them and I'm now shooting with a Black Heart basic custom cue. I strongly recommend it. The only thing is Jerry has a year backlog on orders. BUT IT IS WORTH THE WAIT. His basic cue is in the higher end of your price range. Use a cheap cue for now and wait for your BH.

Contact Jerry at 815-223-8774 or by email: blkhrt4@insightbb.com

Angelo

07-30-2002, 06:07 PM
Any other suggestions?? I appreciate the input! Scott, I will keep you in mind when I am ready to order
Thanks

07-30-2002, 07:22 PM
Sorry, I will keep your site in mind "Kevin", not scott...