PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with this board ?

wolfdancer
11-16-2007, 11:17 AM
"........ just about the most twisted, anti-social bunch of psychopathic deformities I have ever run into! And the worst, the most dangerous of the bunch, is ****. You've got one religious maniac, one malignant dwarf, two near-idiots... and the rest I don't even wanna think about!"
"Dirty Dozen" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chopstick
11-16-2007, 01:28 PM
Don't forget the California curmudgeon.

An WHO LEFT THIS DAMN SWORD LAYIN' HERE? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SKennedy
11-16-2007, 02:32 PM
I hope I'm only a "near-idiot."

wolfdancer
11-16-2007, 02:54 PM
Someone told me your nickname was "Shorty" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
11-16-2007, 05:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> "........ just about the most twisted, anti-social bunch of psychopathic deformities I have ever run into! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Wolf...I didn't realise you had been to the most recent democrat debate!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

LWW
11-17-2007, 07:06 AM
Primarily the problem is that it is the home of the world's largest neoleftists circlejerk and strawman factory.

LWW

S0Noma
11-17-2007, 07:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Primarily the problem is that it is the home of the world's largest neoleftists circlejerk and strawman factory.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Hey look everybody! It's the 'NeoNeo' kid from AZB! Back to slay liberal myths with his broadsword of truth!

Blow it out your A$$ you lying scumbag.

http://i2.tinypic.com/727pwl2.jpg

Drop1
11-17-2007, 07:52 PM
And you eat with that mouth....why don't you try one more time,with some semblance,of intelligent wit,grace charity,and civility,instead of jerking off your ego. I'm sure if you would do that,you could leave and never be missed.

Qtec
11-18-2007, 12:03 AM
**** is not the most dangerous,
You have to accept that **** is who he is`, a product of his/her environment.
The truth will out.
Q

LWW
11-19-2007, 05:09 AM
Still building strawmen I see.

Well, it beats stealing hubcaps as far as teen summer work goes.

LWW

SKennedy
11-19-2007, 10:10 AM
My wife and her big mouth!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
11-19-2007, 10:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Someone told me your nickname was "Shorty" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> It's even worse than that, it's back door Steve.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color>

SKennedy
11-19-2007, 10:26 AM
Now that can have multiple meanings. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Deeman3
11-19-2007, 12:33 PM
My Texas posse let me in on that nickname. Perhaps you can tell us the origin. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SKennedy
11-19-2007, 01:49 PM
OK! I'm with you now.....it's not meant offensively.
I can't believe you found this out. I need to know how you found out and who's our mutual "friend." I know this did not come from Walter, unless he did some checking. Most people don't call me that or know about it, with the exception of those who frequent one of our local pool establishments.
The Origin....
Here in Tyler there is a relatively new place called "XLN On Fifth Street." It's about 2 years old now and has about 12 tables or so. A nice middle-age couple own it. Maybe they are the source? Anyway, I frequent the place quite a bit. They have some limited parking behind the place and I generally always park in the back. A young man who works with me sometimes goes with me up there and we work on our game. He always parks in the front and comes in through the front door, while at about the same time I walk in through the back door. After all, I do have a reputation. The female proprieter, started calling me her "back door man" and the moniker just stuck. Now, whenever I walk in, I'm greeted, usually by her, with..."there's my back door man." Or, someone says "there's the back door man." It always makes the heads in the place turn my direction, and generally always gets me funny looks from those who don't know how the name originated. And yes, her husband also is familiar with my nickname. He's a very nice guy, which is a good thing since he's a big fellow. Originally, I thought she was just naive and didn't realize what that term meant. But she does......
It's a pleasant place to play and there are some good folks there. I just don't like the smaller tables they have. They do have one 9 ft table, which is my preference.
I'm impressed that your Texas posse is so well in the know and wide=spread. However, I'd expect nothing less from The Deeman! The real question though is what did they say about my pool game? And, I hope they know or realize that I always hold some in reserve, and always let the #1 and #2 beat me and allow #3 and #4 to win some too!

Deeman3
11-19-2007, 02:46 PM
I have heard nothing bad about your game and, now that you are espousing "The Truth" I'll have your back.

By the way, don't let Walter hustle you. He plays real tough but only shows it when needed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I did know the reason for the nickname but was just pulling your leg, of course. But, that being said, I am glad to hear some girl is still calling you her back door man. That can't ever hurt a player's reputation....only your counter girl knows for sure. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SKennedy
11-19-2007, 03:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I have heard nothing bad about your game and, now that you are espousing "The Truth" I'll have your back.

Heard nothing bad? But heard nothing "good" either? Guess I just need to beat your information source. As for the truth...I always try to be honest. If I'm not, then it should mean I'm joking and you'll know it. I appreciate you watching my back! Ditto!

By the way, don't let Walter hustle you. He plays real tough but only shows it when needed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I could tell that. I mentioned to a couple of friends of mine that he was a good player. They watched him and indicated they weren't real impressed. They are idiots (that's why we're friends). I told them not to be fooled and if they really wanted to find out how good he was, to pony up some dough and find out the hard way. My "friends" are prety good players, but don't have a lot of experience in the "real" world, but think they do. In other words...they are really ripe for the picking....but of course, I won't let that happen on my watch!

I did know the reason for the nickname but was just pulling your leg, of course. But, that being said, I am glad to hear some girl is still calling you her back door man. That can't ever hurt a player's reputation....only your counter girl knows for sure. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

At my age and lack of ability....any type of reputation will do....

Richard (young Phillipino man) just called me and asked me to tell Walter something...I told him to grab the bull by the horns and call him yourself. I told him not to be scared of Walter and that Walter would treat him just fine, etc.

I still want to know your information source.....

S0Noma
11-19-2007, 04:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Still building strawmen I see.

Well, it beats stealing hubcaps as far as teen summer work goes.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Dear LWW,

Please consider updating your 'Book of Fab Zingers and Can't Miss Witty Rejoinders'. As the one you're using now is completely outdated and impresses me as much as a popcorn phart.

While we're on the subject? Have a steaming hot bowl of STFU - my treat - http://i15.tinypic.com/8b6cgv7.jpg

SKennedy
11-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Was the letter arrangement within the spoon random or by "intelligent" design?
Love the imaging!

SKennedy
11-19-2007, 04:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> "........ just about the most twisted, anti-social bunch of psychopathic deformities I have ever run into! And the worst, the most dangerous of the bunch, is ****. You've got one religious maniac, one malignant dwarf, two near-idiots... and the rest I don't even wanna think about!"
"Dirty Dozen" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Have we done anything yet worthwhile other than to prove Wolfie right?

S0Noma
11-19-2007, 04:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Was the letter arrangement within the spoon random or by "intelligent" design?
Love the imaging! <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks. I was tempted to go with something a little more elaborate but didn't have the time.

http://i16.tinypic.com/8ala5ja.jpg

wolfdancer
11-19-2007, 05:09 PM
This one really did crack me up. I guess you can continue to have fun with LWW, until someone tips him off that the joke is on him !!!

LWW
11-20-2007, 05:10 AM
Oh, you poor poor babies ... didn't your Mommies show yall enough love?

The truth is the two of you are angry after your homoerotic advances were rejected ... the strawman business has been good to the both of you though.

LWW

S0Noma
11-21-2007, 09:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Oh, you poor poor babies ... didn't your Mommies show yall enough love?

The truth is the two of you are angry after your homoerotic advances were rejected ... the strawman business has been good to the both of you though.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
By their Fruits shall ye know them

Usage Statistics for Conservapedia.

http://i3.tinypic.com/6t5trf4.png

<hr /></blockquote> web page (http://crookedtimber.org/2007/11/21/by-their-fruits-shall-ye-know-them/)