PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain...

pooltchr
11-16-2007, 05:40 PM
The Dem's seem to have decided that Bill Clinton is the greatest thing to ever happen to the office of the President. Now he is out campaigning for Hillary. Yet, she wasn't his first choice for a booty call when he was Pres.
If he didn't think enough of her to respect his wedding vows to her, why should we believe him when he wants us to vote for her?

Monica in '08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Steve

wolfdancer
11-16-2007, 06:07 PM
Nonsense, they must have had a strong marriage for it to remain intact after the "affaire d'amour". I like my Presidents to have a healthy sexual appetite...less likely to begin a war.

S0Noma
11-16-2007, 06:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> The Dem's seem to have decided that Bill Clinton is the greatest thing to ever happen to the office of the President. Now he is out campaigning for Hillary. Yet, she wasn't his first choice for a booty call when he was Pres.
If he didn't think enough of her to respect his wedding vows to her, why should we believe him when he wants us to vote for her?

Monica in '08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

Like JFK, Clinton (IMHO here and a little tongue in cheek.) was/is a bone fide sex addict. As such, the SOB has always found it impossible to keep his trousers zipped in the presence of the female sex. I think Clinton had (may still have) a severe problem with sex addiction. His past history and the numerous women who claimed that he made advances while in public office (or scored) would certainly seem to bear this out.

He shows all the classic signs of addiction. Including a willingness to risk everything (almost cost him the Presidency) in order to get his 'fix'.

As to Monica? She was available, over twenty-one and willing. The trouble was that he wasn't honest about it when asked. Of course there are some who feel that he never should have been asked in the first place and they may have a point. But that's another story.

Me? I figure it's a tough job being President and if the Prez wants to get a little head to relieve his stress? So be it.

In Clinton's case, it's pretty obvious that Hillary had long since given up on trying to take care of his sexual needs and may well have been fully aware of his sexual addiction. So why would his straying from their marriage bed be such a big deal to the rest of us if she, herself, had learned to live with it?

My personal feeling is that if the President of the United States made it known that he wanted/needed oral sex? There would be a line of women going out the door of the White House and around the block waiting to give it a shot.

Might help give him the stress relief he needs to keep from going ballistic? Who knows?

end of rant.