PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by ccboard_admin

07-30-2002, 07:54 AM

Cueless Joey
07-30-2002, 09:47 AM
WW, take a 2 hour lesson with Scott. If you regret, I'll give your money back. Then again, I won't have to. Scott will not take your money if you think it wasn't worth it.

07-30-2002, 10:00 AM

Cueless Joey
07-30-2002, 10:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: whitewolf:</font><hr> Bluewolf and I are going to take lessons from Scott later in August.

As far as Patrick goes, maybe we all should elect/vote on a CCB memeber to take the lesson. I would send $1 to the elected lucky one and if everyone chipped in, well, /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif. <hr></blockquote>
I vote for Downtown. LOL

cheesemouse
07-30-2002, 10:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>I vote for Downtown. LOL
<hr></blockquote>

I chip in on a one way ticket to outer space camp. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif LOL

Kato
07-30-2002, 10:32 AM
If everybody chips in I'll get VP3. Get sufficiently adequate and take a lesson. Anything for the team.

Kato~~~out there anywhere

SpiderMan
07-30-2002, 11:12 AM
I vote for Jay, I think I remember him having some experience with VP. At least he's a computer jockey.

SpiderMan

Jay M
07-30-2002, 11:59 AM
lol, yes, I have VP, but I would be a bad choice as I am already biased and wouldn't be able to give an objective opinion.

Jay M

bluewolf
07-30-2002, 12:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: whitewolf:</font><hr> Okay, I can't understand why no one here has taken a lesson from Patrick. Only $30(?). If I weren't in the process of moving, going to the US Open, etc., I would surely take a lesson. <hr></blockquote>

Doesn't Patrick live in Sweden? Sounds like a long way from DC &lt;VBG&gt;

bluewolf

Patrick
07-31-2002, 07:29 AM
http://www.talismanbilliards.com/images/Scott4.jpg
Hahahaha, it is obvious that Scott teaches beginners. I teach pros.

I would never take any money from anyone if it wasn't worth it, I don't need to write that on my site because all my lessons are worth the money.

Patrick

bluewolf
07-31-2002, 08:02 AM
Patrick,

I do not like taking lessons over the computer. Come to dc and many of us would sign up. You might even get rich. &lt;G&gt;

bluewolf

Patrick
07-31-2002, 08:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr> Patrick,

I do not like taking lessons over the computer. Come to dc and many of us would sign up. You might even get rich. &lt;G&gt;

bluewolf <hr></blockquote>The reason why I give lessons is to get money to travel to a tournament and prove to everyone, if I have enough money to travel to DC, then I don't need to give lessons.

Patrick

Patrick
07-31-2002, 08:18 AM
I want to write a book but I can't make good sentences. I don't like the primitive way to communicate. I want to share all knowledge to everyone, I don't like that so much knowledge is wasted and forgotten. But first I need to prove before I will share all the secrets.
Books and videos is a better way than lessons to each person. I will create pay per view instructional online videos instead of giving lessons. Here is a sample video: <a target="_blank" href=http://www.angelfire.com/film/rsp2/videos.htm>http://www.angelfire.com/film/rsp2/videos.htm</a>
If someone wants to buy I can create a video, each video takes about 15 hours to make.
Even better would be that all my knowledge would be for free, then I don't need to worry about things. But then people will steal my knowledge from me and still hate me. There are so many dishonest and greedy people on earth, I hate that.

Patrick

bluewolf
07-31-2002, 08:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> I want to write a book but I can't make good sentences. I don't like the primitive way to communicate. I want to share all knowledge to everyone, I don't like that so much knowledge is wasted and forgotten. But first I need to prove before I will share all the secrets.
Books and videos is a better way than lessons to each person. I will create pay per view instructional online videos instead of giving lessons. Here is a sample video: <a target="_blank" href=http://www.angelfire.com/film/rsp2/videos.htm>http://www.angelfire.com/film/rsp2/videos.htm</a>
If someone wants to buy I can create a video, each video takes about 15 hours to make.
Even better would be that all my knowledge would be for free, then I don't need to worry about things. But then people will steal my knowledge from me and still hate me. There are so many dishonest and greedy people on earth, I hate that.

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

Patrick,

I believe you have a brilliant mind with lots to offer. I am a very good writter. If you want to write a book, I would be glad to help you. Of course that would involve a matter of trust when you have only seen my emails. Perhaps you could find someone who lives closer to you who would help you.Of couse you may also have the frustration of dealing with someone who seemed to not realize exactly what you want to say and seems less intelligent to you.

I wouldnt give away your ideas for free either.There are too many people who would take your ideas and sell them as their own. I would at least get your ideas copyrighted if a book. Not sure the equivalent in a video.

How much would you charge for a video?

bluewolf

Patrick
07-31-2002, 09:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr> How much would you charge for a video?
bluewolf <hr></blockquote>A video costs same as a lesson ($20), but if there will be many people who buy the videos, then I will sell them cheaper.

Patrick

bluewolf
07-31-2002, 09:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr>Quote: bluewolf:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; How much would you charge for a video?
bluewolf

A video costs same as a lesson ($20), but if there will be many people who buy the videos, then I will sell them cheaper.

sounds reasonable to me. why dont you post the skills covered in your video and see what happens. also you would need to decide what currency you would accept.

bluewolf

Patrick
07-31-2002, 09:24 AM
I will create a video for every pool skill. "Secrets of aiming", "Secrets of position play", "Secrets of speed control", "Secrets of jump shots", "Secrets of massť shots", "Secrets of bank shots", "Secrets of kick shots", "Secrets of mental", "Secrets of combos", "Secrets of caroms", "Secrets of safeties" and "Secrets of stance and stroke"

Is there anything else?

Patrick

bluewolf
07-31-2002, 10:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> I will create a video for every pool skill. "Secrets of aiming", "Secrets of position play", "Secrets of speed control", "Secrets of jump shots", "Secrets of massť shots", "Secrets of bank shots", "Secrets of kick shots", "Secrets of mental", "Secrets of combos", "Secrets of caroms", "Secrets of safeties" and "Secrets of stance and stroke"

Is there anything else?

i would like 'secrets of position play'
send me your snail mail address and how much for shipping and i will send you a check.

bluewolf

Chris Cass
07-31-2002, 11:01 AM
I vote for Voodoo. After the lesson, we can watch the fight on ESPN. LMAO

Regards,

C.C.~~moving to D.C. where all the suckers are

Chris Cass
07-31-2002, 11:03 AM
waiting for a phone call. ROFLMAO

Regards,

C.C.~~Hello, Voodoo, I swear that wasn't me who said that. hahahahahahaha

Karatemom
07-31-2002, 11:23 AM
I don't want to be anywhere near you when Voodoo calls!!!!!

Heide~ get 'em Voodoo

07-31-2002, 12:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> I will create a video for every pool skill. "Secrets of aiming", "Secrets of position play", "Secrets of speed control", "Secrets of jump shots", "Secrets of massť shots", "Secrets of bank shots", "Secrets of kick shots", "Secrets of mental", "Secrets of combos", "Secrets of caroms", "Secrets of safeties" and "Secrets of stance and stroke"

Is there anything else?

What about 'the secrets of secrets of fine billiard secrets'?

It's all good.BS

07-31-2002, 12:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> &lt;img src="http://www.talismanbilliards.com/images/Scott4.jpg"&gt;
Hahahaha, it is obvious that Scott teaches beginners. I teach pros.

I would never take any money from anyone if it wasn't worth it, I don't need to write that on my site because all my lessons are worth the money.

If this is your playing stance,then it's obvious why you look at the object ball last.You have no other choice.

Just my observation.BS

rackmup
07-31-2002, 02:04 PM
As I see it, your pool lessons haven't earned you enough money to travel from the front door to your mailbox to see if you have received any new autograph orders, much less to a real pool tournament.

One thought: Protective Head Gear.

Regards,

Ken (hell...couldn't he wear the one that he wore in his spaceship?)

bluewolf
07-31-2002, 02:37 PM
Is there anything else?

Patrick &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

What about 'the secrets of secrets of fine billiard secrets'?

It's all good.BS

comon. after reading patrick on hear, i would really like to see his video i think it is worth the 20 bucks.

bluewolf

NH_Steve
07-31-2002, 06:39 PM

Is there anything else?

Patrick <hr></blockquote> How about "Secrets of Arrogance" -- you sound like an expert...

Voodoo Daddy
07-31-2002, 07:07 PM
How about "Secrets to kept to myself so I dont teach people how to beat me"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Your a farce. Instead of telling the CCB what you know, why dont you give us a laundry list of your tournament wins or the "REAL HUMAN" players you have beaten on a "REAL POOL TABLE". Bet it wont be long or distinguished {SP}... HAHAHAHAHA!

07-31-2002, 07:47 PM
Bluewolf, I'm sure by now you realize the advisability of carrying on these conversations with Patrick privately. I'm sure you meant to be nice, but folks here regard this as an opportunity to jab at Patrick. I'm sure that wasn't your intention. Have a kind heart and don't expose him to yet another round of "kick the alien" please.? I'm sorry, I think Patrick's skills are as doubtful as the next, and yes, he does put himself out there for it, but it hurts me to see this. It's not kind. Just my (for once) humble opinion.

TomBrooklyn
07-31-2002, 07:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick, refering to the picture::</font><hr> It is obvious that Scott teaches beginners.<hr></blockquote> Shades of Sherlock Holmes, what is it about the picture that tipped you off? I was unable to glean that, except maybe something about that tie.

bluewolf
07-31-2002, 08:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> How about "Secrets to kept to myself so I dont teach people how to beat me"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Your a farce. Instead of telling the CCB what you know, why dont you give us a laundry list of your tournament wins or the "REAL HUMAN" players you have beaten on a "REAL POOL TABLE". Bet it wont be long or distinguished {SP}... HAHAHAHAHA! <hr></blockquote>

arent you just the chaos king voodoo daddy LOL

bluewolf

TomBrooklyn
07-31-2002, 08:06 PM

Is there anything else?<hr></blockquote>Yes, but it's a secret.

bluewolf
07-31-2002, 08:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: NH_Steve:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Patrick:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; I will create a video for every pool skill. "Secrets of aiming", "Secrets of position play", "Secrets of speed control", "Secrets of jump shots", "Secrets of massť shots", "Secrets of bank shots", "Secrets of kick shots", "Secrets of mental", "Secrets of combos", "Secrets of caroms", "Secrets of safeties" and "Secrets of stance and stroke"

Is there anything else?

Patrick &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt; How about "Secrets of Arrogance" -- you sound like an expert...
<hr></blockquote>

I think some recent posts directed at Patrick are mean.

bluewolf

Chris Cass
08-01-2002, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lorri:</font><hr> Bluewolf, I'm sure by now you realize the advisability of carrying on these conversations with Patrick privately. I'm sure you meant to be nice, but folks here regard this as an opportunity to jab at Patrick. I'm sure that wasn't your intention. Have a kind heart and don't expose him to yet another round of "kick the alien" please.? I'm sorry, I think Patrick's skills are as doubtful as the next, and yes, he does put himself out there for it, but it hurts me to see this. It's not kind. Just my (for once) humble opinion. <hr></blockquote>

Hi Lorri,

I know you have a kind heart. I don't want to dog the kid. Others, also don't want to. It's he's so rude to everyone. He talks down to everyone. He gets a kick out of getting a reaction. He insults us in most every post and to top it off gives ya the throat. I know this bothers you, but he does need this reaction to make his life complete. It's Cyber S&amp;M. IMO

Regards,

C.C.~~he's the railbird giving advice.

bluewolf
08-01-2002, 10:38 AM
Hi Lorri,

I know you have a kind heart. I don't want to dog the kid. Others, also don't want to. It's he's so rude to everyone. He talks down to everyone. He gets a kick out of getting a reaction. He insults us in most every post and to top it off gives ya the throat. I know this bothers you, but he does need this reaction to make his life complete. It's Cyber S&amp;M. IMO

Regards,

C.C.~~he's the railbird giving advice. <hr></blockquote>

I do not see intentional put downs on Patrick's part. I see that others perceive it that way. I do not feel put down by Patrick in the least. I have enough confidence in my intelligence among other things that someone who is smarter than me, a little or a lot, does not bother me. What it does do is create an admiration in my mind when I meet a superior mind. And I am very interested in how their mind works. Maybe that is why whitewolf calls me a female Hannibal Lechter. &lt;VBG&gt;

bluewolf

Patrick
08-01-2002, 11:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr>Shades of Sherlock Holmes, what is it about the picture that tipped you off? I was unable to glean that, except maybe something about that tie. <hr></blockquote>He is aiming way too high, his tip is too far from the cueball, his grip is bad, his bridge is bad, his shoulders are bad, he is smiling.

Patrick
08-01-2002, 12:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> How about "Secrets to kept to myself so I dont teach people how to beat me"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Your a farce. Instead of telling the CCB what you know, why dont you give us a laundry list of your tournament wins or the "REAL HUMAN" players you have beaten on a "REAL POOL TABLE". Bet it wont be long or distinguished {SP}... HAHAHAHAHA! <hr></blockquote>I have beaten Marcus Chamat and Tom Storm, but it was 3 years ago. Anyone can beat anyone.

Patrick

nmshooter
08-01-2002, 01:07 PM
I play the game and can tell you that 99 percent of the people there dont even want him there either, so can you all just keep him entertained here.

nmshooter
08-01-2002, 01:11 PM

Is there anything else?

Patrick, I think you are forgetting a few. A few that I remember seeing on your webpage. There was "The secret sitting position" for how to sit in front of your computer and "The secret grip" for how to hold your mouse. Im sure there were a few more. Im sure you could remember if you wanted to.

08-01-2002, 01:30 PM

SPetty
08-01-2002, 03:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> He is aiming way too high, his tip is too far from the cueball, his grip is bad, his bridge is bad, his shoulders are bad, he is smiling. <hr></blockquote>Okay, Patrick, now I'm taking offense. I am often smiling when I play. When I make a good shot, when I make a good safety, when I watch my opponent break and run, when I break and run, when I win a game well. Ain't nothin' wrong with a little smile while playing pool, a game that we all appreciate.

Just a far out guess here, but I'll bet you 1 million /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif that Scott was actually just posing for a picture when this picture was made rather than actually playing. I know, it's just a wild guess, but I might get lucky! /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

NH_Steve
08-01-2002, 03:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr>

I think some recent posts directed at Patrick are mean.

bluewolf <hr></blockquote> Bluewolf, I think your post is a little oblique -- if you are trying to say my specific post was mean, then step right up and say it, please. Why so protective, Bluewolf? Either Patrick is all that he says he is, in which case what would he care if such obvious plebes as me &amp; whoever else with IQ's in the lower 99% (or is it lower 99.999999%?) took a couple of mild potshots at his arrogance? Perhaps he is a youngster, in which case some growing up is definitely in order; or perhaps he is delusional, in which case, certainly sympathy. But IMO, there is nothing about his posts or website that inspire admiration or confidence commensurate with his braggadocia, that is for sure, so what should he expect?!?!

bluewolf
08-01-2002, 03:21 PM
do you live in sweden?

bluewolf

nmshooter
08-01-2002, 03:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr> do you live in sweden?

bluewolf <hr></blockquote>

No I dont. Where are you going with this?

bluewolf
08-01-2002, 03:27 PM
stick around. you might learn what lots of people are all about.

bluewolf

NH_Steve
08-01-2002, 03:34 PM
Okay, mom /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Patrick
08-01-2002, 04:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: nmshooter:</font><hr>
Patrick, I think you are forgetting a few. A few that I remember seeing on your webpage. There was "The secret sitting position" for how to sit in front of your computer and "The secret grip" for how to hold your mouse. Im sure there were a few more. Im sure you could remember if you wanted to. <hr></blockquote>Yes, but those are not for real pool, they are for Virtual pool 3.

Patrick

TomBrooklyn
08-01-2002, 09:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: whitewolf:</font><hr> Oh lordy, what have I done?! Now Bluewolf wants to take some lessons.<hr></blockquote>That would be a great first step in getting to know Patrick better. Maybe they will firm up something on the book deal. I'd like to read Patrick's and bluewolf's book.

bluewolf
08-01-2002, 10:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr>Quote: whitewolf: Oh lordy, what have I done?! Now Bluewolf wants to take some lessons.

That would be a great first step in getting to know Patrick better. Maybe they will firm up something on the book deal. I'd like to read Patrick's and bluewolf's book. <hr></blockquote>

when you put a brilliant writer with a brilliant mind you cant go wrong.

bluewolf

rackmup
08-02-2002, 08:31 AM
C'mon Patrick,

Haven't you ever simply posed for a picture (or do aliens not appear on earthy photographic film?)

I have played with Scott, seen him shoot with deadly accuracy, even after unlimited numbers of tequila shots (an amount that would assuredly leave your skinny frame wallowing in your own yack on the floor), make three and four rail kick shots that amazed me, has the cueball control of someone who has played this game for years with dedication and is a gentleman as well.

You have never taught ONE professional pool player (Virtual Pool excluded) and never will.

Son...we all have issues but you have a lifetime subscription.

I will stake Scott against you anyday, in any mutually agreed upon game, in a race-to-whatever, for whatever amount you feel you can lose...because you WILL lose.

This isn't to say that you cannot play pool but even sight unseen, Scott will beat you like a rug on a clothesline.

Don't take my comments out of context...you are probably a nice guy (lifeform?), may be able to handle himself over the green cloth to some amateurish degree, command respect from fellow VP3 players, etc. but some of your claims of accomplishments are even farther out there than the planet you claim to be from.

Regards,

Ken (awaiting the superior, fast muscle twitch fiber response of our Area 51 Frequent Flyer)

Chris Cass
08-02-2002, 01:00 PM
Female Hannable? That's enough to scare me away.

C.C.