PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Custom Cues

rubberheels
11-20-2007, 10:15 AM
I've had some great cues in my 50 trs. on a pool table. True customs like Original Joss and 2 Szambodi's and origional Merry Widows ect. I saw a nice Carolina Custom and was getting the urge to buy it . Are they any good? Should I lay out about a Grand or buy a top end Schon?

rubberheels
12-11-2007, 07:49 AM
Well being that none of You Know it All's wouldn't comment on my post I went and bouht a C.C. Custom.No help from You Guys!I'm VERY HAPPY with it.It's really great to look at and the hit is OUTSTANDING.And yes I'm a better than average player.I was born at night but NOT LAST NIGHT

Rich R.
12-11-2007, 08:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rubberheels:</font><hr> Well being that none of You Know it All's wouldn't comment on my post I went and bouht a C.C. Custom.No help from You Guys!I'm VERY HAPPY with it.It's really great to look at and the hit is OUTSTANDING.And yes I'm a better than average player.I was born at night but NOT LAST NIGHT <hr /></blockquote>Maybe none of us "Know It All's" had ever hit with one and couldn't help you. As a group, I don't think we own every single cue on the market. I also don't think you would have wanted uninformed information. Unlike other forums, on this forum, we don't give advise about cues that we don't know anything about.

Now that you bought one, you can help the next one to ask.

SKennedy
12-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Can't help if we don't know. Most of my experience is shopping for a decent house cue....and I still think I'm better than average.

Artemus
12-11-2007, 10:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rubberheels:</font><hr> Well being that none of You Know it All's wouldn't comment on my post I went and bouht a C.C. Custom.No help from You Guys!I'm VERY HAPPY with it.It's really great to look at and the hit is OUTSTANDING.And yes I'm a better than average player.I was born at night but NOT LAST NIGHT <hr /></blockquote>

What do you think your comments would have been now if you made the other choice and put the money into a top end Schon? I'd venture to say the exact same thing as what you stated about the CC cue.

SKennedy
12-11-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm kind of liking the way this guy Artemus thinks!
I have a friend named Arthur Fokakis III. I like to call him Artemus Fukakis III (heavy on the Fu).

Heretic
12-12-2007, 01:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Artemus:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote rubberheels:</font><hr> Well being that none of You Know it All's wouldn't comment on my post I went and bouht a C.C. Custom.No help from You Guys!I'm VERY HAPPY with it.It's really great to look at and the hit is OUTSTANDING.And yes I'm a better than average player.I was born at night but NOT LAST NIGHT <hr /></blockquote>

What do you think your comments would have been now if you made the other choice and put the money into a top end Schon? I'd venture to say the exact same thing as what you stated about the CC cue. <hr /></blockquote>

I think this statement is quite profound. There are so many manufacturers of great cues out there, that you can get an excellent stick from any number of places. I think it all just depends on personal preferance