PDA

View Full Version : Come on people, cut us laptop users a break

pooltchr
11-21-2007, 04:27 PM
The oversized pictures that have suddenly become so popular on this board are a pain in the a$$! They cause the threads to expand in width. Those of us who use small screen laptops have to scroll back and forth to read anything longer than one line on the thread.

Anybody else find this irritating???

Steve

wolfdancer
11-21-2007, 05:04 PM
Get yerself a real computer.......
I have a 20" wide screen monitor...so I'm guilty of them big pictures....

pooltchr
11-22-2007, 08:35 AM
Kinda hard to take a "real computer" with me when I'm on the go.
Steve

Alfie
11-23-2007, 12:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Anybody else find this irritating???
<hr /></blockquote> Si

Alfie
11-24-2007, 07:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Those of us who use small screen laptops have to scroll back and forth to read anything longer than one line on the thread.<hr /></blockquote>I have a fairly large screen but it is still not large enough.

People will soon tire of having to scroll left and right to read each and every line. They will quit reading any thread with the large pictures, and will eventually quit the entire forum if the large picture guy posts to many threads.

IMO

S0Noma
11-24-2007, 08:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Alfie:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Those of us who use small screen laptops have to scroll back and forth to read anything longer than one line on the thread.<hr /></blockquote>I have a fairly large screen but it is still not large enough.

People will soon tire of having to scroll left and right to read each and every line. They will quit reading any thread with the large pictures, and will eventually quit the entire forum if the large picture guy posts to many threads.

IMO <hr /></blockquote>

I fully agree. What's up with this 'big picture guy' anyhow? Doesn't he understand that we prefer little pictures here? Or no pictures at all?

If I have to hold down one of my mouse buttons and move my mouse an inch or two to the left or right many more times? I'm outta here!

IMO - just sayin' - a guy can only take so much and that's it!

Sonoma &lt;-- anti the 'big picture' aholes who are clearly trying to wear out his mouse and tire his wrist.

Wally_in_Cincy
11-26-2007, 11:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Anybody else find this irritating???

<hr /></blockquote>

extremely so

S0Noma
11-26-2007, 06:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Anybody else find this irritating???

<hr /></blockquote>

extremely so <hr /></blockquote>

Wally, Wally, Wally, - why is it that I suspect that you also find my posts 'extremely irritating'? Could it be our different viewpoints on politics and life that's at issue here and not just a few measly over-sized images?

You can tell me if you don't like me - I can handle it.

Sonoma