PDA

View Full Version : I've got SOnoma's off switch.

Chopstick
11-26-2007, 09:39 AM
I just got handed a new account. It's a major retailer in serious trouble with their systems, going into Xmas when they do 75% of their yearly business (thanks a lot for that).

I just noticed I have a server named SOnoma. What do ya'll think? Should I press the button? Maybe step on the power cord or just kick it a couple times and declare victory? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Deeman3
11-26-2007, 10:07 AM
Naw, he'll just hound you from the grave. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
11-26-2007, 11:20 AM
you can get Sonoma off???? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
11-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Chopstick only gets the girls off..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

wolfdancer
11-26-2007, 11:40 AM
I meant off-line, of course....what were you thinking?

Deeman3
11-26-2007, 01:26 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I've seen him work his magic...you know, Wolfdancer, Chop's other name is "Dances with Blonds".

SKennedy
11-26-2007, 02:22 PM
I think you should "amp" it up some more...much more fun that way...

Chopstick
11-26-2007, 04:16 PM
I tried looking around for a picture or something. I couldn't find anything sufficiently funny. They kept me pretty busy today. I'll try again tomorrow.

You know what I always say. "What's the use of having all these people around if ya caint' play with em." /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chopstick
11-26-2007, 04:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I've seen him work his magic...you know, Wolfdancer, Chop's other name is "Dances with Blonds". <hr /></blockquote>

LOL That's pretty funny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'm so tired of blonds. Maybe I should keep a wig in the closet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SKennedy
11-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Speaking of blonds......and wigs in the closet....I've always been attracted to brunettes with blue eyes...and I really find redheads exciting. Also, I am not much of a boob man. So, how come I'm married to a blond with large bosoms? She does have blue eyes though. Maybe I'll ask her to buy and wear a brunette wig....and when I'm really kinky a red wig. Thanks guys!

SnakebyteXX
11-26-2007, 05:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Naw, he'll just hound you from the grave. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

There are 'other options'!

Chopstick
11-27-2007, 05:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SnakebyteXX:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Naw, he'll just hound you from the grave. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

There are 'other options'! <hr /></blockquote>

SNAKE!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SnakebyteXX
11-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Es sí yo viejo amigo. Sonoma y yo somos como hermanos.

En hecho, nosotros ambos el propios el exacto la misma tabla de la piscina!

http://i5.tinypic.com/6op7y9f.jpg

wolfdancer
11-27-2007, 06:09 PM
where do you put the coins in????
Nice table, great floor....

S0Noma
11-27-2007, 06:19 PM
As you know, Jack, that table was fully restored. As near as I can gather it was built in 1948. The Centennial model first appeared in 1945 at the end of WWII. The Brunswick Anniversary model hit the market that same year. It was Brunswick's 100th anniversary and they wanted to celebrate.

Both the Cent and the Anni have art deco styling typical of that era. The Cent is dripping with aluminum - which up until the end of the war had been restricted for military use. I think it was highly prized in 1945.

The old Cents and Anni's were built like tanks. The one in the pic sat in a Catholic rectory for most of it's life until the church decided to remodel at which point they gave the table as a wedding gift to a favored couple. It stayed in their family for over twenty years before ending up in the garage - neglected and forlorn.

I bought it for eight hundred bucks and put a couple more dollars into having it restored. I love that table - I never get tired of playing on it or just plain looking at it. Win, lose or draw - with each game that's played I am reminded of the many thousands of games the old table has seen since it's 'birth'.

It reminds me that real timeless beauty will trump winning or losing any day of the week.

SKennedy
11-28-2007, 10:37 AM
Nice table....and nice sentiments!