PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

Holly
02-25-2002, 10:18 AM
Dearest CAT tour members, friends and supporters,

I wanted to take a moment to thank eveyone who participated and attended the CAT inaugural event this past weekend in Laurel Maryland. The field was strong and the matches excellent. Your support and encouragement these past two months and this weekend have been mine, Trish and Eve's strength and is greatly appreciated.

I look forward to seeing everyone at Valley Forge and at CAT stop number 2 in Manassas, VA. We will be setting up a little CAT area at the National Capitol APA booth at the Valley Forge convention center. Please contact me if you have any questions or if you have any suggestions or ideas you would like to share.

Take care,
Holly Ryan

cuechick
02-25-2002, 10:30 AM
Holly,
You guys did a great job and I know it will only get better! Thank you and your partners for all your efforts. So who won the spots?

CarolNYC
02-25-2002, 01:36 PM
Holly,
It was a PLEASURE to come play on your tour-you ladies really have your #### together!I salute you all! Will not be at Manassas ,but will be at the next! HATS OFF TO THE CAT TOUR! Way to go!
Carol

Doctor_D
02-25-2002, 02:09 PM
Kudos to the three Cats!

Holly, Patricia and Eve - WOW - what a great tournament!

Dr. D.

Holly
02-25-2002, 02:34 PM
Hi Carol,

Thanks so much and you will be missed in Manassas. Our next stop, the Maryland Women's State Tournament will be May 4-5 and also a US Women's Open qualifier.

Please also tell your family what a pleasure it was to meet them as well.

Holly

HarryDC
02-25-2002, 03:00 PM
Cuechick,

Sunyen Rhee is going to super billiard expo.

Liz Schwartzreich is going to spring classic.

02-25-2002, 06:01 PM
wow. . and a huge thank you!!! I thoroughly enjoyed this weekend and am very proud of all three of you. . you did an amazing job =) Was so wonderful to meet some of the other women players as well. . see you all in Manassas!!

Lots of Love,
Amanda

CarolNYC
02-26-2002, 06:04 AM
It was MY PLEASURE, Holly,
What a great way to start 2002!See you at the State Championship-until then,take care and e-mail me about coming to NY!
Carol~give my regards to the other "CATS!" Very cool!:)