PDA

View Full Version : Where is Gayle???

wolfdancer
11-27-2007, 03:20 PM
She has been run off the board for now.....but before one guy runs back excitingly to AZB and takes credit....it was the "Fab Four"...AZB plus V
She's also taking her new found extra time, to volunteer one extra day at Walter Reed.....not to be outdone by this...the uber patriot, LWW rushed out to the Army & Navy surplus store to buy another flag lapel pin........

Deeman3
11-27-2007, 04:25 PM
I already miss her zany take on life but am proud she is doing our troops well. In her honor, I'm gonna open the next door I see for a hot woman.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chopstick
11-27-2007, 05:01 PM
She ain't gone. She's over in the corner arguing with Eg. I just saw her there yesterday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r
11-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Gayle and I have settled our differences. If I was the reason she left then I would be upset. I have tried to cool down my responses.

eg8r

pooltchr
11-27-2007, 07:02 PM
I hope she is well, and calming down a little bit. I actually worried she was going to bust a blood vessel or something the way she got so worked up. I have noticed, however, that the average length of posts here is much shorter now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Steve

LWW
11-28-2007, 05:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> She has been run off the board for now.....but before one guy runs back excitingly to AZB and takes credit....it was the "Fab Four"...AZB plus V
She's also taking her new found extra time, to volunteer one extra day at Walter Reed.....not to be outdone by this...the uber patriot, LWW rushed out to the Army &amp; Navy surplus store to buy another flag lapel pin........ <hr /></blockquote>
I thought she was just ot getting her brain washed?

As to patriotism Wolfie, I'll compare my charitable contributions and time donated to yours anytime.

Your constant sniping over such matters betrays the soul of a very small person, and I believe you are better than that.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-28-2007, 10:21 AM
"....and I believe you are better than that."
Actually, I'm not, but thanks for thinking that....
But she is taking a break from the constant attack by you guys...and wasn't that your announced goal?
So, "Mission Accomplished!!"

SKennedy
11-28-2007, 10:32 AM
She had stated that she was going to quit posting...for at least a while. However, she has posted a couple of times since. Personally, I'm always glad to read her posts and her points of view. Of course I disagree with her 99% of the time, but still enjoy her being a part of the discussion. Doesn't really matter our points of view, etc., one's goal on this forum should never be to "run off" any participant. Just my opinion. However, a participant should not be upset because others have opposing viewpoints and as a result decide to "take their ball and go home." A valid reason to leave is people making personal attacks and being uncivil.
I'm sure Gayle will be back when she has the time....and I'll look forward to then....

LWW
11-28-2007, 11:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> "....and I believe you are better than that."
Actually, I'm not, but thanks for thinking that....
But she is taking a break from the constant attack by you guys...and wasn't that your announced goal?
So, "Mission Accomplished!!"
<hr /></blockquote>
No, it wasn't, but you knew that already ... building strawmen is still a popular hobby here I see.

My stated goal when I came here was to discuss issues with, what Hondo and others had bragged, the intellectual liberal giants here who would run me over.

All I've found from the neoleftists here is lies, cowardice, insanity, and a refusal to see reality ... or what I've found to be true about neoleftists in general.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-28-2007, 01:00 PM
You really are something....first off, this strawman bs...has worn pretty thin by now...you use it so often...it's meaningless. Get yourself a Thesaurus, and add another word or two, to your lexicon.
As to your charges of "lies, cowardice, insanity, and a refusal to see reality or what I've found to be true about neoleftists in general."....that's a childish statement, imo, but if it strokes your ego to think that just because people aren't interested in any discussions with you....they must be cowards....keep on dreaming, pal.
It seems though that when Sonoma did care to discuss issues with you...you didn't come off too well....( I wouldn't be trying out for no debating teams, if I were you )
I don't care to discuss the time of day with you....and think you need a serious reality check.
By the way...why would anyone be **** scared of you?????
Is it what you write, or is that a physical threat?
I haven't seen you write anything I hadn't already read and dismissed before...
End of discussion though, for me.....

DickLeonard
11-28-2007, 01:02 PM
lww you honestly don't believe the garbage you spill out. Gayle could out debate you any day of the week with facts you have never typed one fact. Why waste time on you. ####

bsmutz
11-28-2007, 02:18 PM
"a refusal to see reality" Is this the pot calling the kettle black or what?

S0Noma
11-28-2007, 02:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bsmutz:</font><hr> "a refusal to see reality" Is this the pot calling the kettle black or what? <hr /></blockquote>

Not really, LWW's pot has a crack in it.