PDA

View Full Version : Everything is Caused by Global Warming (600+ links

S0Noma
11-29-2007, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dr. John Brignell, a British engineering professor, runs a website called numberwatch. He has compiled what has to be the most complete collection of links to media stories ascribing the cause of everything under the sun to global warming. He has already posted more than six-hundred links.

The site's stated mission is to expose all the "scares, scams, junk, panics and flummery cooked up by the media, politicians, bureaucrats and so-called scientists and others that try to confuse the public with wrong numbers" Professor Brignell's motto is "Working to Combat Math Hysteria."

This exercise is not merely a lark to show the abject absurdity of this global warming nonsense. Brignell wrote a great book titled Sorry Wrong Number, The Abuse of Measurement on this very subject.

Dr. Brignell is accepting additions to the list so if you have any send them along. <hr /></blockquote>

web page (http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2007/11/everything_is_caused_by_global.html)

moblsv
11-29-2007, 06:03 PM
American Thinker? Well, it MUST be an intellectually stimulating site then. I hope I can comprehend the depth of their articles.

Drop1
11-29-2007, 06:55 PM
Only Mad men,and English men go out in the morning sun. Next we will have a web site,proving the World is getting colder. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifWhat are we going to do,if the heating of the World is God's will....call a halt to prayer?

SKennedy
11-29-2007, 08:58 PM
There you go.....using logic once again!

Drop1
11-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Where are they?

LWW
12-01-2007, 08:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> American Thinker? Well, it MUST be an intellectually stimulating site then. I hope I can comprehend the depth of their articles. <hr /></blockquote>
The 1st step is opening your mind and removing the blinders.

LWW