PDA

View Full Version : Do you call shots when no one there?

Billy_Bob
11-30-2007, 01:07 PM
When I play at home, it is usually just me and a friend.

Last night my friend went to the kitchen to get another beer, so it was just me in the pool room...

I decided on my shot and pointed to the pocket with my cue (calling my shot), then realized no one was there be me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just habit I guess...

dg-in-centralpa
11-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Sometimes I do the same thing and then wonder if I'm losing my mind. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

DG

Tom_In_Cincy
11-30-2007, 02:13 PM
I may not say it outloud all the time, but I usually say it to myself... too many years of 14.1 and call pocket 8 ball.. just a good habit I got into a long time ago.

Rackum_n_Crackum
12-03-2007, 01:46 PM
YUP, do it all the time...Habbit I guess...

Chopstick
12-04-2007, 03:54 PM
I walked up to the door of my apartment with my keys in hand and pushed the button on the keyless remote for the car and nothing happened. I looked down at it and thought what is it now, it the battery down? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I did it more than once too.

The funniest one I ever did that way was leaving the grocery store with a sack in one arm and my keys in the other hand. I came to the door and pushed the button and it opened and I walked through without thinking about it. Out in the parking lot half way to the car I stopped. Wait a minute, I just did it again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif