PDA

View Full Version : Challenge for Harry

bamadog
12-01-2007, 01:56 PM
You've been saying on almost every political thread you've been involved in, regardless of the subject, that," We were lied into a War for Oil."

Since you are so convinced of this "lie", my question is, who lied, when, and what was the "lie"?

Let's see some documentation.

Otherwise, yours is just an empty accusation.

Drop1
12-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Give me a list of the threads,with exact wording,"oil war,"and I will think about it. No threads,and exact words,"oil war",and I will assume you are phishing,with is your stilted style. Went over all my old posts,to find a sure win did ya little fella. Ha ha ha On second thought,you really are boring,and my time is limited,so take your challenge,and stuff it,of course you could post something for the general edification of those interested.

bamadog
12-01-2007, 04:29 PM
I didn't think you could back it up.

LWW
12-01-2007, 05:17 PM
They never can Dawg, they never can.

The closest they come is a sophomoric fairy victory dance after they out argue, sometimes, the strawman they create. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW

Drop1
12-01-2007, 06:18 PM
I knew you would come up empty.No style,wit,depth,experience,in short a conduit to boredom. You have nothing behind you boy,so don't waste my time with old tricks. I see LWW has assumed his usual position,as the Dah dah Strawboy....Puppy ah I mean Mutt. I'm waiting for the post, you couldn't come up with,still waiting,still waiting "oil war" Come on panty waist,I know you have at least one,or do you....

wolfdancer
12-01-2007, 06:27 PM
I'm going to ask you just this once....to remove that "quote" from your posts. I find it personally embarrassing to have my name associated with yours.

bamadog
12-01-2007, 07:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> I knew you would come up empty.No style,wit,depth,experience,in short a conduit to boredom. You have nothing behind you boy,so don't waste my time with old tricks. I see LWW has assumed his usual position,as the Dah dah Strawboy....Puppy ah I mean Mutt. I'm waiting for the post, you couldn't come up with,still waiting,still waiting "oil war" Come on panty waist,I know you have at least one,or do you.... <hr /></blockquote>

Stop playing games Harry.

This is an exact quote of what you said, " We were lied into a War for Oil."
You have expressed this same sentiment in other threads, perhaps not in these exact words.
But you DID say this " We were lied into a War for Oil."
So I am challenging you to back it up.

Stop trying to change the subject.

S0Noma
12-01-2007, 07:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> They never can Dawg, they never can.

The closest they come is a sophomoric fairy victory dance after they out argue, sometimes, the strawman they create. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Whose they loser?

By the way, you just won NPR's "Most Awkward &amp; Poorly Written Run-On Sentence of 2007 Award."

The only thing you left out of that run-on wreck of a sentence was a 'Neo'.

Congrats, /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
12-01-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm still trying to decode that sentence...apparently "Strawman" is a newly learned word......and thought to be a major insult....

Drop1
12-01-2007, 07:52 PM
And I'm telling you save your self some time,and stop playing games. You don't know enough about the subject,and at this time you are nothing more than a fly at a picnic. Also,you didn't do what I told you to do,and that is give the exact posts. Is there something about shove it you don't understand? This the end of my posts on the subject. See if you can understand that.

bamadog
12-01-2007, 08:04 PM
You know what Harry, you were right. I had you mixed up with Dick Leonard.
Sorry.

SKennedy
12-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Let's see now.....I envision a small caged arena....bamadog at one end and wolfie at the other.....tickets anyone?

LWW
12-02-2007, 02:35 AM
That's because you have went beyond neo my friend, into fullblown moonbat ... but you knew that.

Keeping your GPA up? I'm sure your parents want you to get into a good school.

LWW

wolfdancer
12-02-2007, 02:39 AM
I did not respond to bama, and have no intent to do so. He's challenging Harry on this thread; Dick, who's both well liked and respected here, on another thread, and Sonoma in still another. Both he and LWW somehow believe that people who's opinions differ from theirs have to "prove" that to them, even though similar statements are in the news media daily. I'd suggest to them that they offer their own "proof" instead, to support their side of the argument......

LWW
12-02-2007, 02:42 AM
We have. Don't blame me for your reading skills.

LWW

hondo
12-02-2007, 07:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I'm going to ask you just this once....to remove that "quote" from your posts. I find it personally embarrassing to have my name associated with yours.

<hr /></blockquote>

Wolfie, he did the same thing to Hippiepool on AZ.
He took a sarsastic line of Hippie's out of context and had it show up on all his posts. Hippie just laughed it off.
What's funny is that the neo-cons consider Hippie the whackiest guy on AZ &amp; yet he constantly says some clever little comment that makes them look foolish.

wolfdancer
12-02-2007, 07:40 PM
He's only doing it because he thinks it puts me down...., while I believe it just show what a small-minded, pantywaist he really is.
I object to it, because I don't like to see my name on that twit's posts

Drop1
12-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Well,I stepped in some LWW,and it was all I could do to get it off the sole of my shoe. The stench was horrible.

DickLeonard
12-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Wolfdancer I thought my post that if you bowed to his superior knowledge you weren't facing him, hit the nail on the Butt.####

DickLeonard
12-03-2007, 08:39 AM
BamaDog I am sorry Iraq was a Mighty Foe they had Newclear Weapons and two syringes full Botox. I spent 50 years in poolhalls and I know when I have been Hustled its obvious you and LWW don't.####

wolfdancer
12-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Dick, I missed that...lol....
is that anything like turning the other cheek, after you've dropped your trousers?