PDA

View Full Version : Challenge for Dick

bamadog
12-01-2007, 09:55 PM
You claim, concerning the war in Iraq, that, (quote, Dick) " We were lied into a War for Oil."

I challenge you to provide documentation to support this statement.
Who lied?, When? Where?

Come forward with the truth. Good luck.

nAz
12-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Dick got that direct from that dick, whats his name dICK?

Sid_Vicious
12-01-2007, 11:35 PM
You are just taking a shot since Gayle is not here, and even if she was, you jerks never read the facts when Gayle cemently stated, WITH facts, how this is already well established. Dopes! sid

S0Noma
12-01-2007, 11:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> You are just taking a shot since Gayle is not here, and even if she was, you jerks never read the facts when Gayle cemently stated, WITH facts, how this is already well established. Dopes! sid <hr /></blockquote>

Take it from me, reading comprehension is NOT their strong suit.

bamadog
12-02-2007, 12:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> You are just taking a shot since Gayle is not here, and even if she was, you jerks never read the facts when Gayle cemently stated, WITH facts, how this is already well established. Dopes! sid <hr /></blockquote>

The challenge is for Dick. But if you would like to take a shot at it, go right ahead.
It should be easy for you as it "is already well established", or so you stated.

bamadog
12-02-2007, 12:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> You are just taking a shot since Gayle is not here, and even if she was, you jerks never read the facts when Gayle cemently stated, WITH facts, how this is already well established. Dopes! sid <hr /></blockquote>

Take it from me, reading comprehension is NOT their strong suit. <hr /></blockquote>

Nor yours. Remember?

S0Noma
12-02-2007, 01:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> You are just taking a shot since Gayle is not here, and even if she was, you jerks never read the facts when Gayle cemently stated, WITH facts, how this is already well established. Dopes! sid <hr /></blockquote>

Take it from me, reading comprehension is NOT their strong suit. <hr /></blockquote>

Nor yours. Remember? <hr /></blockquote>

I remember acknowledging my minor error immediately and accepting full responsibility for it - something I have yet to see either you or your miscreant friend do yet - although I've caught you both red handed.

Don't try to put you and me in the same category A$$bite. You phucked up in that thread about the graph and you and I both know it - as does anyone else who took the time to read it. Likewise, your pal, LWW got his A$$ handed to him in the thread about enviro lawsuits and forest fires. He's still spitting nails and crying about straw men in a pathetic effort to make it look like it was something other than what it was - a freaking disaster that made him look like the damned fool he is.

Speaking of that thread, I couldn't help but notice that you got real quiet and became conspicuously absent the worse it got for him. No more nasty comments about trolls under bridges in Sonoma County - no nothing. You ducked for cover and hoped no one noticed you were gone from his side. Well, I noticed. Maybe you'd like to pick up the cudgel for him now and tell me about how 24% lawsuits = 100% fires? Uh huh, thought not.

The bottom line here is that you two are without honor - your argumentation skills suck out loud and your opinion of yourselves as some kind of 'heroic voice of the right wing' is nothing short of pathetic. Sorry, you cannot expect to substitute arrogance for competence and expect it to fly. Bluffing, bluster, braggadocio and deceit may work for you over on AZB - but it won't work here - not with me it won't - not ever.

Hope this helps.

Sonoma

bamadog
12-02-2007, 01:32 AM
Oh my! yet another juvenile and cowardly plea for attention from you.
I'm sure there are those who are impressed with your inflated opinion of yourself, but I'm not one of them.
I still consider you pathetic.
What is even more amazing is that you apparently have grown children.
They must be so proud of their needy, adolescent, potty-mouth daddy.

Continue that slow crawl towards manhood.
I wish I could say you're making progress.

If you have a problem with my observations, PM me. Or, better yet, call.

LWW
12-02-2007, 02:37 AM
So you have no answer either?

Run and ask Gayle what smartarsed reply to make next. Hurry.

LWW

LWW
12-02-2007, 02:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> What is even more amazing is that you apparently have grown children. <hr /></blockquote>
I don't believe that.

This is a kid with PhotoChop and the rents account.

Childish, intellectually bankrupt, and full of lies at every turn ... yet living in a fantasy land where he wins every discussion and Pamela Anderson is his wet nurse.

You had it nailed at pathetic Dawg.

LWW

S0Noma
12-02-2007, 07:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> What is even more amazing is that you apparently have grown children. <hr /></blockquote>
I don't believe that.

This is a kid with PhotoChop and the rents account.

Childish, intellectually bankrupt, and full of lies at every turn

<font color="blue">You know what's really fascinating about your comment? I mean the part about my lying. Why bother making such a claim without first backing it up? For example, I can call you a liar and then pull up the post(s) where you lied and rub your grubby little nose in it. Can you say or do the same? No, of course you can't - because the lies you accuse me of don't exist.

There are no such posts of mine that contain the lies of which you assert. That's a really big difference between you and me LWW, I don't lie because I don't have to - you on the other hand feel compelled to lie when you get cornered and your argument disintegrates - because to be honest would require that you admit to the truth - in the case of the eco lawsuit thread? Your argument was totally without merit. You couldn't support it and the harder you tried the more obvious it became that you had a hand full of nothing trying to bluff my full house.

Well, fine, bluffing is one thing and facing facts is another. You've shown an inability to deal with facts that don't suit your agenda - so we get you lying to cover your butt - then you lie about lying as if that's going to help. After a while there's one sure fire way to tell if LWW is lying again - know what that is? His mouth is moving.

Let me make it easy for you - here's your challenge - go back and dredge up some of those 'lies' you claim I've made - let's drag em out into the light of day for one and all - that would sure shut me up - wouldn't it? So do it big mouth - bring em up - BRING ONE UP - and if you can't or try and bluff and bluster your way out of my challenge by once again huffing and puffing and blustering about how you 'don't want to bother' or some similar hooey? Then we'll know you for who you really are - a small minded little man with a really big, mouth - a man who loves to talk the talk but can't even begin to walk the walk.

Do it LWW - prove that SONoma is a liar - I'll be waiting with bated breath. </font color>

... yet living in a fantasy land where he wins every discussion

<font color="blue">Not every discussion, LWW. Only most of the ones I've had with you and Bamadog so far. You're the one who keeps running off with your tail between your legs only to return declaring 'it wasn't what we thought' (your losing) and how it was all about 'strawmen arguments' and sucker punching (oh wait! That 'sucker punch' thing was Bamadog's trying to discredit the fact that I righteously kicked your butt in that tree hugger cartoon thread - an accusation that he also failed to support when directly pressed - typical bull$hit from the two of you.)

You two have more problems with your manhood than any two pool players I've ever met. Why not man up and be honest? When you lose an argument - Take your licks, cop to it and move on - that's how real men do it. But not you two - you have to deny, deny, deny and then start posting again as if you've magically pulled some unearned and undeserved credibility our of your A$$.

It's pretty mind boggling stuff when you stop and think about it - it is for me anyhow. </font color>

and Pamela Anderson is his wet nurse.

<font color="blue">Not a big fan of Pam or her over-sized jugs. But thanks for thinking about me. </font color>

You had it nailed at pathetic Dawg.

<font color="blue">True that - nailed at pathetic - only it 'wasn't what you think'. </font color>

<hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue"> </font color>

bamadog
12-03-2007, 01:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> You claim, concerning the war in Iraq, that, (quote, Dick) " We were lied into a War for Oil."

I challenge you to provide documentation to support this statement.
Who lied?, When? Where?

Come forward with the truth. Good luck. <hr /></blockquote>

Well?

wolfdancer
12-03-2007, 02:00 PM
don't look now....but you're talking to yourself...
While Dick chooses not to explain anything to you....here's another idea for you...ask Mr. Greenspan instead, to explain his statement....that the war is being fought over oil, not 9/11 as you think, or WMD's as you imagine...but O-I-L
Give Dick a break...he can't be bothered with your "demands"

bamadog
12-03-2007, 02:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> don't look now....but you're talking to yourself...
While Dick chooses not to explain anything to you....here's another idea for you...ask Mr. Greenspan instead, to explain his statement....that the war is being fought over oil, not 9/11 as you think, or WMD's as you imagine...but O-I-L
Give Dick a break...he can't be bothered with your "demands" <hr /></blockquote>

The challenge is open to you as well.

wolfdancer
12-03-2007, 02:33 PM
It isn't a challenge that anybody is going to undertake. If you have other ideas about the war....you're welcome to them. Just think you should know that you're in an ever shrinking minority........
why don't you prove it to us that we are wrong.....and if not...why not just stfu on the subject, and move on to your next "enlightenment for the board" topic.....
Jesus!, you really ain't got it all together, have you??
why not head back to AZB, and get a little "seasoning"?
You were a big hit there as LWW's back-up guy (yes man)

wolfdancer
12-03-2007, 02:39 PM
It's just a waste of both of our times replying to each other...so why not drop it? I'm done...!!!

bamadog
12-03-2007, 02:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>
why don't you prove it to us that we are wrong.....and if not...why not just stfu on the subject,

<hr /></blockquote>

Sorry, but that's not the way it works.
Dick made the accusation, it is up to him or those who agree with him, to provide documentation.

Drop1
12-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Sorry,that is not the way it works. Every person has the right to ignore you,that is the way it works.

bamadog
12-03-2007, 03:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Sorry,that is not the way it works. Every person has the right to ignore you,that is the way it works. <hr /></blockquote>

Pretty funny how brave you guys are when you're calling the President a liar,
but you suddenly run and hide when asked for proof.

Drop1
12-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Yawn,you are soooo boring,with your childish challenges,lack of social graces,and transparent tactics. Coupled with your forum personality,and the package,you present, has no entertainment value. You get a big adios pindejo. I will let you know,if you ever come up with something interesting,original,or witty, concepts apparently foreign to,or beyond your capacities.

Qtec
12-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Iraq was a threat to the USA. LIE
Iraq had a WMD program. LIE
The Govt had nothing to do with outing Plame. LIE
GW pledged to unite the country. LIE
GW was not for war. LIE
He said he would persue OBL with the full force of the USA. LIE
etc, etc etc
There are a million lies.
Q

wolfdancer
12-03-2007, 08:04 PM
No, that ain't the way it works...Dick made a statement, and it goes unchecked, unless you disagree with it...as is your right. for the record...I agree with Dick, and see no evidence to the contrary. Maybe over at AZB, one was required to explain in detail any declarative statement, or opinion...but the rules here are simpler...you do your own research...

wolfdancer
12-03-2007, 08:05 PM
I'd like to exercise that right, right now and forever... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
12-03-2007, 08:17 PM
WTF more proof do you need????? or don't you read, or follow the news?

DickLeonard
12-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Bamadog as I posted I spent years in poolrooms and I can spot a hustle. I will bet my life that if you hook GWB up to a Lie Detector and ask him a series of Question Concerning the start up to the Iraq War he will fail that test.####

bamadog
12-04-2007, 10:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Bamadog as I posted I spent years in poolrooms and I can spot a hustle. I will bet my life that if you hook GWB up to a Lie Detector and ask him a series of Question Concerning the start up to the Iraq War he will fail that test.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Well then, it should be real easy for you to win my challenge.

What is the lie that led us into a war for oil, who told it, when and where?

"Bush lied"
I know you heard it somewhere. And you chose to believe it, and now you repeat it.

All you lack is a little critical thinking.

DickLeonard
12-04-2007, 10:27 AM
Bdog When Joe Wilson came back from Niger and said that Saddam was not trying to buy White Cake and they put it in his State of The Union speech anyway. It was a blatant lie and both he and Colin Powell uttered that lie. Please respond to that.####

wolfdancer
12-04-2007, 02:50 PM
When somebody as respected and knowledgeable as Alan Greenspan says the real reason for this war is oil..that's the guy Bama should be challenging, not just your avg. American, who's seen enough, and read enough to KNOW the truth.
Seems they have added a new wrinkle to their worn out strawman bs....now they want you to prove everything to them. They strike me as having the same mentality as the original O.J. jury...they had everything but the video tape, and still thought the bast*rd innocent.
WTF more proof do they need about this war?
Say, now there's an idea....maybe they could volunteer to be impaneled on the next O.J. jury......???
These are from the same group that proudly displayed the "Mission Accomplished" photo here, and told the heart-warming story of a woman about to cast her first vote over there...probably seconds before a bomb exploded.....
I this isn't a war for oil...then it must be a war for profits...with any corp. that contributed a sizable amount to the RNP, rewarded with a no-bid, no-accounting (we trust you), contract.
"I am the War President, read my lips, no new taxes"

bamadog
12-04-2007, 03:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Bdog When Joe Wilson came back from Niger and said that Saddam was not trying to buy White Cake and they put it in his State of The Union speech anyway. It was a blatant lie and both he and Colin Powell uttered that lie. Please respond to that.#### <hr /></blockquote>

OK Dick, but if I accept your challenge and prove that what you stated (above) is not what actually happened, then will you admit that you were wrong and stop repeating the "Bush lied" mantra?
Because otherwise, I'll be wasting my time. That's reasonable, isn't it?

Shall we agree that a "lie" will be defined as "knowingly asserting a falsehood with the intention to deceive"? This is the standard definition.

bamadog
12-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Do we have a deal?

wolfdancer
12-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Let me see if I got this right......you want Dick to prove to you that this war is mainly about oil?
while there has been books written, angry resignations given, news stories, exposes,etc...you WANT Dick to prove it to you.....GET REAL.....
That's blatantly absurd...and just another "means" for you and your pal to delude yourselves into believing you are putting somebody down here.
You would have been great on the O.J. jury..."yeah, I see the blood trail, bloody boot prints, DNA evidence, means, motive, and opportunity,....but where's the proof?"
Buy a book, or read a newspaper.....turn your tv channel to a real news station, and not Fox.....

bamadog
12-05-2007, 01:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Let me see if I got this right......you want Dick to prove to you that this war is mainly about oil?

<hr /></blockquote>

Sorry Wolfie, that is not right.
Now try to keep up.
All I am asking Dick to do is agree that if I can show that there was no "lie", then he will accept it. All we are talking about is the "Bush lied" liberal mantra. Once he agrees to the definition of "lie", I am going to address the Joe Wilson affair.
Stay tuned.

wolfdancer
12-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Well, I believe that he lied, distorted the truth, held back facts, etc....and think there has been enough printed in the media to support those views.....but rather then Dick proving to you that Bush is a liar, and one that felt the need to pardon himself in advance, for any criminal acts ...why don't you pick up the gauntlet and prove that Bush was telling the truth....or just drop the subject, since no lay person on either side of the discussion has any real proof...OR are you and LWW privy to top secret documents, that haven't been released to the public yet?

bamadog
12-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Why don't you let Dick speak for himself?
Once we have agreement on the definition of "lie", I will proceed to make my point.

S0Noma
12-05-2007, 07:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr>
Once we have agreement on the definition of "lie", I will proceed to make my point. <hr /></blockquote>

Dang if we're going to define "lie" then why not define "liar" while we're at it? You still haven't addressed my accusation(s) that you lied twice. You remember? Of course you do! It's the post you won't answer because to do so honestly will prove that you lied.

Here you go, once more - the link to the thread where you repeatedly ignored my challenge is right here: Check this link Bambi - it's the thread where I accuse you of lying and you fail to respond. Just as I doubt that you will respond here. deny - digress - smear - digress - deny &lt;- a.k.a. " the Bambi Dance" (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/newreply.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=266058&amp;page=0&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;what=showflat&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1&amp;q uote=y)

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr>

To refresh your memory, I made a post a few lines up (that accused you and LWW of lying in order to discredit me and you of lying to avoid having to admit being wrong (excerpt to follow):

<font color="blue"> ...But you, and LWW in your inimitable wisdom chose to ignore that little bit of trivia (the link to the site giving credit where credit was due) and chose instead to try and smear me as a liar and a plagiarist. Why? So that you could discredit me as quickly as possible even if it wasn't true. I know how you guys like to play - you like to play dirty.

So be it.

In your silly exchange with me over a graph I'd asked about - you wasted post after post responding to the author's comments on the web page and completely overlooked my lead in question. When forced to acknowledge that the questions you had been answering hadn't in fact been asked by me? You tried to cover your butt by taking a quote out of context and trying to make it appear that you had indeed answered me.

How do I know that you did this thing? Because I set it up - promised to leave the NPR if you could prove me wrong - then you went ahead and pretended to prove me wrong BUT never asked me to keep my promise. Why? Because you knew it wasn't any kind of proof at all. If you had the proof you would have made me eat my words and very possibly keep my promise. The fact that you chose to try a weak lie to weasel your way out of that situation speaks volumes for your shady character. <hr /></blockquote> </font color>

You follow it with three or four feeble and failed attempts to duck the subject entirely in this thread and now you're 'lashing back at me' with a non sequitur. FYI: changing the subject over and over again isn't going to work here.

I say: You wrongfully accused me of plagiarism and then used that false accusation as a means to try and discredit me.

I say: You failed to answer a direct question I asked in a completely different thread and then when confronted over your error you lied yet again in a feeble attempt to cover yourself.

Now? Even as I repeat the same questions to you? You're dancing and weaving and avoiding and pretending that no one can tell that you're not answering.

Well, I can tell.

Explain how you were right and I did in fact commit plagiarism in the thread I cited. Explain it or admit that you were wrong and the accusation was improper and ill advised.

Explain how you failed to answer my one and only question in the graph thread and then pretended that you had already answered it - tried vainly to prove your point by taking one of your comments out of context (a comment obviously intended to relate to something else entirely) and pretended that it was in fact THE LONG LOST MISSING ANSWER!

Pay the piper, Bambi. Fess up. You erred both times and you failed to man up about it. Time to come clean.

Or digress again, as is your style - and avoid taking any responsibility for your actions - yet one more time.

deny - digress - smear - digress - deny &lt;- the Bambi Dance

Explain it Bambi - come on, you can do it. Then we'll all know if you understand the difference between liars and lying. Then and only then can you muster the creds to talk to us about your man Bush and if he 'lied' or didn't 'lie'.

Or perhaps, like you, he denied - digressed - smeared - digressed &amp; denied some more? Sounds familiar

The ball's in your court. A simple and to the point explanation will suffice.
<hr /></blockquote>

bamadog
12-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Before I can properly address your accusations, I'm gonna need a lot more detail. So go back to the beginning and give me a detailed account of our debate and what led up to the alleged transgressions. I need names, dates, relevant weather conditions, marital statuses and above all details. You see I'm all about the details 'cause I'm a detail man, an' the devil is in the details, or maybe the overalls.
I really think you are on the verge of breaking this case wide open.
So Chop Chop there Sonoma, you've got a lota work to do.
I'm thinking a minimum of 3000 words should be enough for the preface.

S0Noma
12-05-2007, 11:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Before I can properly address your accusations, I'm gonna need a lot more detail. <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks, no more detail required. You've expressed your lack of personal integrity quite nicely. It's gratifying to see you hoisted by your own petard.

In the process you've managed to provide everyone here with clearcut personal examples of the terms "lying" and "liar".

Ironically, you're response, or rather lack of it, exemplifies the very 'definitions' you've been wanting Dick to agree on as well. Isn't that special?

Killed two birds with one stone as it were.

Sonoma

http://i6.tinypic.com/6tvkvvk.jpg

LWW
12-06-2007, 05:49 AM
Cowards one and all ... but you knew that! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LWW

DickLeonard
12-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Bamadog and LWW I pointed out Joe Wilsons and no response. So Merry Christmas and Goodnight. ####

S0Noma
12-06-2007, 09:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Cowards one and all ... but you knew that! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Cowards...

http://i6.tinypic.com/6teim10.jpg

wolfdancer
12-06-2007, 11:38 AM
you're getting more creative at covering up, trying to...that you, yourself...don't have a valid response.(don't have a *** clue)
You two must be wondering wtf is up here....this **** we put out,...was dynamite over on AZB...and here they are laughing their a**es off at us.......we're about as popular as two ugly chicks without a date, at the H.S. prom......

wolfdancer
12-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Wolf thinks LWW been bitch slapped so often, he's now trying to get even by calling other people names.
See if you can understand this Toad boy....you're just another dumb a-hole, with some *** fantasy that you are 10 times smarter then a door knob...and nobody is "skeered" of you.Nobody cares to take the time to respond to your idiotic , and stale "charges" Long before you moved your fat a** over here to mesmerize us with your "brilliance", (which turned out to be a joke) everything you have tried to claim, has already been discussed.
As to this heroic hallucination you have about yourself....
Take a look in the mirror, and try to imagine yourself being challenged in a bar, after calling someone a coward....then look down and check to see if you are wetting your underwear...or worse...
You ain't challenged Snake to a Mensa test yet? Guess you ain't as dumb as you write.....

add that to your tag line fat boy...

wolfdancer
12-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Dick, there has been enough books written by former insiders,enough stories in the media...and Colin Powell's resignation, after being forced to give false info to Congress is all the proof I need.....but Bama is still looking for the "shrunken leather glove that no longer fits"
If he ain't "figgered" it out by now,he never will. This crap about asking you to define a lie is just that....funny, everybody knew what a lie was when Clinton was forced to testify about a private affair....I think the difference there was that Bill got a bj, while GWB screwed the nation...

wolfdancer
12-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Dick, I think that about sums up my feelings about any further response to either of them....

heater451
12-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Hmmmm. . . the first lie I can think of was:

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

============================