PDA

View Full Version : faith in my fellow posters

hondo
12-02-2007, 07:55 AM
Despite the fact that AZ NPF is over-run by zealots
praising Bush they had a poll about whether Bush was
worthless or not & it was over 2-1 against Bush.
Most just don't try to get on there & hear the rants.
A highly respected member of the pool community, Jay Helfert, got on there & tried to calmly & politely debate them & they ended up asking him where his tin-foil hat was.Several veteran posters fom the regular forum were shocked that they would talk to Jay Helfert that way but it didn't surprise me.
He soon gave up like most of their dissenters over there.
Man, they found it much rougher going over here as I predicted.
LWW has pretty much given up, But Dawg rants on, bless his little pea-picken heart.

S0Noma
12-02-2007, 09:04 AM
Hondo, as has always been the case with the overblown egos of 'big frogs in little ponds' your two pals from AZB mistook the accolades they received from preaching to the choir over in that 'little pond' as proof of their prowess.

What I've seen here in the significantly deeper and larger pond that is NPR is two rather incompetent tadpoles who are way out of their league. These two unoriginal little frog wannabes continually attempt to mask their near total lack of argumentation skills by endlessly croaking ultra right-wing cliches and buzz-words lifted whole cloth from the likes of Sean Hannity, Michael Savage and Ann Coulter.

Based on their mangled attempts at critical thinking and pisspoor grasp of complex concepts, it's obvious that neither one of them ever got anywhere near a university campus in their lives much less found themselves in attendance. In fact I would be very surprised if either one of them has so much as a high school diploma.

http://i7.tinypic.com/86t9dgi.jpg

bamadog
12-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Pretty funny to see a puffed up little weasel like you talking about overblown egos. Maybe you should review some of your obnoxious posts.
It is little wonder that the majority of the threads you start remain with zero comments. Few will engage you because of your sarcasm and rudeness.
You're lucky that LWW and myself have thick skins. Otherwise, you'd have the sand box all to yourself.
If you think that this board is "the significantly deeper and larger pond that is NPR", then you are sadly misinformed.

S0Noma
12-02-2007, 06:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> Pretty funny to see a puffed up little weasel like you talking about overblown egos. Maybe you should review some of your obnoxious posts.

<font color="blue">Maybe you should consider being a man and admitting when you screw up? A little honesty on your part would be a refreshing change. While we're on the subject, how about talking to the folks here like a human being instead of a cookie-cutter Ann Coulter Drone? </font color>

It is little wonder that the majority of the threads you start remain with zero comments. Few will engage you because of your sarcasm and rudeness.

<font color="blue">When did you get picked for NPR Social Monitor? I must have missed that election. When the time comes that you have the authority and respect required to rank the popularity of NPR members we'll be sure and let you know. </font color>

You're lucky that LWW and myself have thick skins.

<font color="blue">Thick heads is far more like it. </font color>

Otherwise, you'd have the sand box all to yourself.

<font color="blue">This forum was here for quite some time before you two bozos barged in - I suspect that it will continue once you're gone. </font color>

If you think that this board is "the significantly deeper and larger pond that is NPR", then you are sadly misinformed.

<font color="blue">Well, given that misinformation and disinformation are something of a specialty of yours? We'll just have to agree to disagree for the time being. </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

hondo
12-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Actually, things have picked up a little on AZ with a
new cast of characters.
There's an Englishman who rants against religion-
Boronut.
A libertarian who praises Ron Paul- Chefjeff.
A Muslim American- Abbassi
An American businessman living in the Middle East- Memikey
A Christian fundamentalist- Dean
While LWW was over here getting smacked around, several
new faces emerged.
The majority still support Bush, but the overall tone
seems to have shifted.
Also, LWW seems to have lost some of his swagger.
Wonder why? LOL!

wolfdancer
12-02-2007, 07:28 PM
Since they both have so little respect for both the board and the regulars here....I can't figure out why they bother posting on this site?
LWW is a "special case" from what I read into his posts (and I don't read too many of them) With his "heroic" avatars and need to believe he has earned small victories, over other posters: with his inclusion of what I wrote sarcastically as his "tag" line...it tells me that rather then have an overblown ego, in reality, it sounds more like an inferiority complex. The "clincher" for me is him calling
everybody who disagrees with him a coward....
"It is said that what we see in others is a projection of how we see ourselves"
I've seen that same mentality out on the highway..."little" men driving big cars, with a threatening attitude...
So far I not only haven't seen LWW "win" any arguments here...I have also noted that he gets no support from any of our posters that pride themselves on being conservative Republicans, and oppose the liberal side. I'd say the board here was about evenly divided re politics before these **** showed up here to "impress and educate" people. But even they can spot a bona fide ****, who isn't really arguing politics....just trying so hard to promote himself....
I haven't mentioned Bama...because he's a "non-person" in my books....not worth the time and effort to read his "trash-talking", and Ann Coulter quotes (she kind of looks like one of them Fla hookers, now that I think about it)wonder what you could get if you slipped her $20, besides VD?....
But they both had their "following" over on AZB, where a right wing "goon squad" tries to run everybody off that doesn't agree with them.

bamadog
12-03-2007, 12:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr>

<font color="blue"> While we're on the subject, how about talking to the folks here like a human being instead of a cookie-cutter Ann Coulter Drone? </font color>

<hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

What a little hypocrite you are!
Here is a portion of one of your first posts to me.

"Prove me wrong Bamadog - you can sit and howl 'sad' until the cows come home and it still won't change the fact that you're a simple minded right wing coward and a hater with an extremist agenda." (SONoma)

Can you acknowledge your own hypocrisy?

S0Noma
12-03-2007, 12:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr>

<font color="blue"> While we're on the subject, how about talking to the folks here like a human being instead of a cookie-cutter Ann Coulter Drone? </font color>

"Prove me wrong Bamadog - you can sit and howl 'sad' until the cows come home and it still won't change the fact that you're a simple minded right wing coward and a hater with an extremist agenda." (SONoma)

<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">What hypocrisy? I think that's a very apt description of you and your posting style. IMO of course.

BTW: Does this mean I'm off your Christmas Card List?

</font color>

bamadog
12-03-2007, 01:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">What hypocrisy? I think that's a very apt description of you and your posting style. IMO of course.

</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Maybe you don't understand what "hypocrisy" means.

Calling for a certain standard of behavior in others that you are unwilling to match is hypocritical.

Hope this helps.

wolfdancer
12-03-2007, 01:27 PM
most of the animosity here, originates with these two,so any trash talking back to them is just tit for tat.
You made a very valid point:
"how about talking to the folks here like a human being instead of a cookie-cutter Ann Coulter Drone?"
They both post like they are "above the crowd", and try to "talk down" to others.
You'll see the same thing in every neighborhood bar....some psuedo-intellectual with a few beers inside him,decides to expound on his "vast knowledge" It soon becomes apparent he's quoting sound bites, and they might not even be relevant.
Def psuedo intellectual:
" 1. One who attempts to flex intellect that does not exist within his or her own mind.

2. Can probably be found with a thesaurus in hand, while in a chat room, looking up new insults that are synonymous with "stupid" in order to boost his or her own undeserved ego.

3. Typical cases of pseudo-intellectualism involve pre-pubescent 15 year olds that think they have everything figured out, including, but not limited to: life, religion, politics, education, and sex. Ironically, they have never quite experienced either of the aforementioned.

4. Pretends he or she has an opinion.

5. Possesses a severe tendency to blindly and wholeheartedly believe any bullshit they hear, only to subsequently regurgitate the misinformation to anyone they see in an asinine attempt to appear more intelligent than a used, broken condom.

6. Should the victim of the verbal onslaught happen to have a differing opinion, the pseudo-intellectual will revert to his or her thesaurus and insult the opposition with words he or she never knew existed, and probably cannot even pronounce.

7. Annoyingly and constantly refers to the word " ", as if knowledge of said word defined his or her illegitimately high intelligence quotient. (LWW !!!)

8. Typically a hypocrite; creates many, many contradictions. Most online grammar/spelling Nazis can relate.

9. Always ends a bullshit "argument" with, "I win, so stfu." Win what, dipshits? Your opinions weren't fact in the first place."
The guy who wrote that must have been reading LWW's posts, maybe even Bama's?
Well, they'll soon be gone for good...unless they have decided to imitate Sisyphus, in their efforts to "make friends and influence people" here.
web page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus)

bamadog
12-03-2007, 01:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> most of the animosity here, originates with these two,so any trash talking back to them is just tit for tat.

<hr /></blockquote>

And YOU are another hypocrite.

Please refer to your reply to my very first post on this forum.
It was on 10/11.
Now, who "originated" the animosity?

When you are man enough to offer your apology, I will accept it.

wolfdancer
12-03-2007, 01:48 PM
you'll rot in hell "pal", before I ever apologize to you. I have an even lower opinion of you then I do of LWW. He's just delusional...
Actually I'll apologize to you, right after I apologize to my dog for having him fixed.

bamadog
12-03-2007, 01:54 PM
So, you admit that the animosity originated with you?
Come on, be a man.

wolfdancer
12-03-2007, 02:23 PM
your taunting posts are weak, very weak. Only way I'd have originated any s**t between the two of us, is that I'd have read something that you posted first. OR...just being associated with LWW, after reading his announcement of what he was going to do over here....that would have done it.
So, why would you expect an apology when you two have lived up to my first impressions, which was at it turns out, below the mark? I didn't know you guys could be this " ".
I think you two have "bombed" here, and it'll be a breath of fresh air when you both take that long overdue hike back to the "biggies"
Nice job over there by the rest of your goon squad, running Jay off the board...but who would be surprised by that?????

S0Noma
12-03-2007, 03:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Maybe you don't understand what "hypocrisy" means.

Calling for a certain standard of behavior in others that you are unwilling to match is hypocritical.

Hope this helps. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Let's get something straight here buttwipe. I am not about to get into a 'who said what mean thing to whom' first contest. Not interested. If I said phuckyou to your first? I could care less. I could give a rat's A$$ if you like me or not.

I wasn't referring to personal attacks above. They do not bother me one whit. I was referring to your parroting of the right wing propaganda and stilted cliche's you've gleaned from Ann Coutler, Sean Hannity, Ruch Limbaugh, (put list of conservative blog sites here) et al.

I could give a damn about your personal attacks - or mine.

I have yet to see you post an original thought or examine an issue from all sides. While I HAVE seen you back your friend LWW's play right up until the time you realized he was going down in flames (see 24% lawsuits = 100% fires).

In one of our first exchanges I copied and pasted some references from a website and linked to the website where I got the information at the bottom of post. it took you a day or so and some prodding to get you to explore those links but - lo and behold! - when you actually read my post you discovered the link at the bottom that took you to the source of the post.

Now, here's an interesting detail that you may have overlooked - notice that when you click on any of those links you brought back from the web page that they are almost all dead? (go ahead - click on any of them except the last one and see what I mean).

<font color="red">If you think that your little copy and paste job rises to the level of research, then you are even more pathetic than I thought you were.
You couldn't even add your own editorial comments. You plagiarized them as well.
Funny thing I found on "Tribe"

-------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Ann sticks it straight in your face!

Thu, October 25, 2007 - 5:46 AM
Rebuttal to this crap begins and ends with a simple statement: David Horowitz is a goddamned liar, full of:

Cooked statistics aaup-ca.org/Larkin_abor.html

Blatant bigotry www.mediatransparency.org/repri...ot.htm (http://www.mediatransparency.org/repri...ot.htm)

Guilt by association www.discoverthenetworks.org/ (http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/)

Editorial cheating www.michaelberube.com/index.p...fessors/ (http://www.michaelberube.com/index.p...fessors/)

A "contradictory mess of unfounded allegations, retractions, corrections of retractions, retractions of corrections, and corrected retracting allegories" mediamatters.org/items/200503180008#5

And a neverending stream of unmitigated bullshit aaup-ca.org/larkin_morethanastretch.html
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you recognize it?
It was posted by a guy named Jimi 5 days ago!

Finally, the fact that you are so intellectually crippled that you think that copying other peoples' comments and presenting them as your own "research", is by definition, SAD!
</font color>

Now look at what I actually posted in that thread:

<font color="green">Rebuttal to this crap begins and ends with a simple statement: David Horowitz is a goddamned liar, full of:

Cooked statistics http://aaup-ca.org/Larkin_abor.html

Blatant bigotry http://www.mediatransparency.org/reprints/horowitz_bigot.htm

Guilt by association http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/

Editorial cheating http://www.michaelberube.com/index.php/weblog/why_horowitz_hates_professors/

A "contradictory mess of unfounded allegations, retractions, corrections of retractions, retractions of corrections, and corrected retracting allegories" http://mediamatters.org/items/200503180008#5

And a neverending stream of unmitigated bull$hit http://aaup-ca.org/larkin_morethanastretch.html

http://uspolitics.tribe.net/thread/601fe48e-c2c7-435c-a8f7-d2bf5e6f9929#916dcd01-b0a8-42cf-a334-ed010ca31e3e </font color>

Notice that I've completed each of the proffered links and made sure that they could be followed? Why? Because that's where the information was to be found that contradicted Ann's comments and explained why the college kids were reacting the way that they were. I went to each of those links - read the commentary - determined that they met my needs sufficiently to proffer them as a response and put them in front of you.

You've gotta know something here Bama - IF I had REALLY wanted to plagiarize that website I most certainly would NOT have placed a link at the bottom of my post directing you to the source of the comments and links in my post. That's not how plagiarists work.

But you, and LWW in your inimitable wisdom chose to ignore that little bit of trivia (the link to the site giving credit where credit was due) and chose instead to try and smear me as a liar and a plagiarist. Why? So that you could discredit me as quickly as possible even if it wasn't true. I know how you guys like to play - you like to play dirty.

So be it.

<font color="green">In your silly exchange with me over a graph I'd asked about - you wasted post after post responding to the author's comments on the web page and completely overlooked my lead in question. When forced to acknowledge that the questions you had been answering hadn't in fact been asked by me? You tried to cover your butt by taking a quote out of context and trying to make it appear that you had indeed answered me.

How do I know that you did this thing? Because I set it up - promised to leave the NPR if you could prove me wrong - then you went ahead and pretended to prove me wrong BUT never asked me to keep my promise. Why? Because you knew it wasn't any kind of proof at all. If you had the proof you would have made me eat my words and very possibly keep my promise. The fact that you chose to try a weak lie to weasel your way out of that situation speaks volumes for your shady character. </font color> <font color="green"> </font color>

bamadog
12-03-2007, 03:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> your taunting posts are weak, very weak. Only way I'd have originated any s**t between the two of us, is that I'd have read something that you posted first. OR...just being associated with LWW, after reading his announcement of what he was going to do over here....that would have done it.
So, why would you expect an apology when you two have lived up to my first impressions, which was at it turns out, below the mark? I didn't know you guys could be this " ".
I think you two have "bombed" here, and it'll be a breath of fresh air when you both take that long overdue hike back to the "biggies"
Nice job over there by the rest of your goon squad, running Jay off the board...but who would be surprised by that????? <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry, your memory must be failing.
I made a post here before LWW. And you viciously attacked my me for no reason contained in my post. Now you can make all the lame excuses you want, but those are the facts.

bamadog
12-04-2007, 10:29 AM
Oooo,"buttwipe"! I haven't heard that since I was in the 7th grade.

Most of your rant is unworthy of comment.
However it could serve a good purpose.
Why don't you print it out and give a copy to your kids.
Then they can see what a brave man daddy is when he's hiding behind his pseudonym. I'm sure they'll be as impressed as we are.

Hope this helps with your ever-slowing crawl towards manhood.

S0Noma
12-04-2007, 10:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr>

Most of your rant is unworthy of comment.
<hr /></blockquote>

Good for you Bambi - ignore the main and most glaring points of that post which are that you and your pal, LWW will lie and use smear tactics in an attempt to divert attention from those lies while simultaneously attempting to discredit your opponent.

Conclude your most recent response by ignoring the charges of dishonesty in my post. Follow with more smear tactics in a continuing effort to divert attention from those lies and discredit your opponent.

Lies - smear tactics - lies - smear tactics.

At least you're consistent.

bamadog
12-04-2007, 02:54 PM
I don't need to discredit you. With your relentless sarcasm and rudeness, and your juvenile name-calling, you do a fine job all by yourself.

Keep crawling!

wolfdancer
12-04-2007, 02:55 PM
R, be careful...he'll "hit" you with a strawman charge.....
I notice that LWW posts little these days, but probably taking the time to compose a victory announcement to be posted on ASB.
Has either one of these two "gentlemen" ever had a point conceded here? or admitted that they were wrong?

S0Noma
12-04-2007, 02:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> I don't need to discredit you.

<hr /></blockquote>

Just keep on dodging the point, Bambi. As I have already pointed out, you lied -

It's clear by now that you have no defense for having lied - so you attack the messenger.

It's how you work - I get it. It's not rocket science.

bamadog
12-04-2007, 03:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr>

Based on their mangled attempts at critical thinking and pisspoor grasp of complex concepts, it's obvious that neither one of them ever got anywhere near a university campus in their lives much less found themselves in attendance. In fact I would be very surprised if either one of them has so much as a high school diploma.

<hr /></blockquote>

Would any of those "complex concepts" be the difference between Atheism and Agnosticism?
Or didn't they teach that at your H.S.?

S0Noma
12-04-2007, 04:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr>
Would any of those "complex concepts" be the difference between Atheism and Agnosticism?
Or didn't they teach that at your H.S.? <hr /></blockquote>

Ok, let's try to stay on the same page here, shall we? To refresh your memory, I made a post a few lines up that accused you and LWW of lying in order to discredit me and you of lying to avoid having to admit being wrong: (excerpt to follow)

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue"> ...But you, and LWW in your inimitable wisdom chose to ignore that little bit of trivia (the link to the site giving credit where credit was due) and chose instead to try and smear me as a liar and a plagiarist. Why? So that you could discredit me as quickly as possible even if it wasn't true. I know how you guys like to play - you like to play dirty.

So be it.

In your silly exchange with me over a graph I'd asked about - you wasted post after post responding to the author's comments on the web page and completely overlooked my lead in question. When forced to acknowledge that the questions you had been answering hadn't in fact been asked by me? You tried to cover your butt by taking a quote out of context and trying to make it appear that you had indeed answered me.

How do I know that you did this thing? Because I set it up - promised to leave the NPR if you could prove me wrong - then you went ahead and pretended to prove me wrong BUT never asked me to keep my promise. Why? Because you knew it wasn't any kind of proof at all. If you had the proof you would have made me eat my words and very possibly keep my promise. The fact that you chose to try a weak lie to weasel your way out of that situation speaks volumes for your shady character. <hr /></blockquote> </font color>

You follow it with three or four feeble and failed attempts to duck the subject entirely in this thread and now you're 'lashing back at me' with a non sequitur. FYI: changing the subject over and over again isn't going to work here.

I say: You wrongfully accused me of plagiarism and then used that false accusation as a means to try and discredit me.

I say: You failed to answer a direct question I asked in a completely different thread and then when confronted over your error you lied yet again in a feeble attempt to cover yourself.

Now? Even as I repeat the same questions to you? You're dancing and weaving and avoiding and pretending that no one can tell that you're not answering.

Well, I can tell.

Explain how you were right and I did in fact commit plagiarism in the thread I cited. Explain it or admit that you were wrong and the accusation was improper and ill advised.

Explain how you failed to answer my one and only question in the graph thread and then pretended that you had already answered it - tried vainly to prove your point by taking one of your comments out of context (a comment obviously intended to relate to something else entirely) and pretended that it was in fact THE LONG LOST MISSING ANSWER!

Pay the piper, Bambi. Fess up. You erred both times and you failed to man up about it. Time to come clean.

Or digress again, as is your style - and avoid taking any responsibility for your actions - yet one more time.

deny - digress - smear - digress - deny &lt;- the Bambi Dance

Vapros
12-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Beautiful thread! Well-prepared debate among mature adults, and it's not even political. Do any of you guys have jobs, families, outside interests? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
12-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Sonoma is a professional contract "Hit-man"...as you can plainly see, he's torturing both LWW and Bama to death....
(he enjoys his work)

bamadog
12-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Boring us to death, is more like it.

Vapros
12-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Thanks. I wondered what he was doing.

Your post reminded me of Li'l Abner, who used to say, "As any fool kin plainly see, Ah kin see."

hondo
12-04-2007, 10:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>
I notice that LWW posts little these days, but probably taking the time to compose a victory announcement to be posted on ASB.
<hr /></blockquote>

He basically went back to AZ where he is highly revered
by about 6 or 7 posters.
He seems much more subdued, however.
Sonoma really did a number on him.
He'll bounce back, I believe.
His main problem on AZ is that not many
are interested in political discussions.
There's a few, Hippiepool &amp; Phoenix, that
still fuss with him but most dissenters have lost
interest.
Thus, Bamadog remains on here, trying, trying,
but without much impact.
These guys are a dying breed. AZ posters overwhelmingly
voted against Bush's policies in a poll.

LWW
12-05-2007, 04:46 AM
Not a chance hondo.

As I called you out in AZB, you are merely being a shiite stirrer once again.

LWW

LWW
12-05-2007, 04:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr>Maybe you don't understand what "hypocrisy" means.

Hope this helps. <hr /></blockquote>
Sonoma's grasp of english is tenuous at best.

Without cut and paste he'd be lost.

LWW

LWW
12-05-2007, 04:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> most of the animosity here, originates with these two,so any trash talking back to them is just tit for tat.

<hr /></blockquote>

It was on 10/11.

When you are man enough to offer your apology, I will accept it. <hr /></blockquote>
*DING*

For the record, my post count has slacked off here because this vast wasteland has proven itself to be one where emotion trumps logic. Where insult trumps information. Where lies trump reality, and where political affiliation trumps all.

IOW, it's what I expected when I came. As I said maybe a week into it, the battle was won and it wasn't worth fighting because there was no worthy opponent and nothing worth having.

LWW

hondo
12-05-2007, 07:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Not a chance hondo.

As I called you out in AZB, you are merely being a shiite stirrer once again.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

Not a chance of what? And how am I stirring anything?
Wolfie was concerned about you and i told him EXACTLY what was going on.
And I spent about 6 minutes answering your post when you called me out. When I went to post it AZ said I was logged out &amp; wouldn't log me in so I gave up.
My computer &amp; AZ don't seem to get along for some reason. Drives me crazy.
Plus, I quit posting on political issues over there, not that there are many.
I've given up on the religious discussions also.
It would be easier to convince you that Dub's dirty little war sucks than convince Boronut that God exists. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

hondo
12-05-2007, 07:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> most of the animosity here, originates with these two,so any trash talking back to them is just tit for tat.

<hr /></blockquote>

It was on 10/11.

When you are man enough to offer your apology, I will accept it. <hr /></blockquote>
*DING*

For the record, my post count has slacked off here because this vast wasteland has proven itself to be one where emotion trumps logic. Where insult trumps information. Where lies trump reality, and where political affiliation trumps all.

IOW, it's what I expected when I came. As I said maybe a week into it, the battle was won and it wasn't worth fighting because there was no worthy opponent and nothing worth having.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

One of the funniest posts I've read in a long time! Thanks for the laugh, LWW.
I wish I had your powers of self-deception. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

S0Noma
12-05-2007, 08:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

http://i7.tinypic.com/731tiqf.jpg

S0Noma
12-05-2007, 08:33 AM
LWW analyzes Jack and Sonoma:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Oh, you poor poor babies ... didn't your Mommies show yall enough love?

The truth is the two of you are angry after your homoerotic advances were rejected ... the strawman business has been good to the both of you though.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

By their Fruits shall ye know them

Usage Statistics for Conservapedia.

http://i3.tinypic.com/6t5trf4.png

<hr /></blockquote> web page (http://crookedtimber.org/2007/11/21/by-their-fruits-shall-ye-know-them/) <hr /></blockquote>

http://i1.tinypic.com/6kf6fzr.jpg

SKennedy
12-05-2007, 10:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <hr /></blockquote>

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

I think you underestimate!

SKennedy
12-05-2007, 10:24 AM
That photo orignated here in the Tyler, Texas area (my home). It was taken at Lake Tyler East, which is a small lake outside Tyler. The water level was at an all-time low due to drought conditions and someone got the bright idea to do some work (dredging?). Anyway, they got stuck and then some rain came. Before the lake re-filled they did manage to get the trackhoe out of the lake bed.

wolfdancer
12-05-2007, 12:04 PM
For whatever reason...it is greatly appreciated that your post count has slacked off........
I know that this is considered a personal question, but I'm trying to help out here....
Were you breast fed as an infant? I have this idea that those that weren't are always trying to prove their self-worth, and you seem to be a classic case.
You were cut up here so badly that I thought you might bleed to death....yet you somehow cling to the fantasy that you "won"
Problem is....there are no contests here, save what goes on in your fantasy world. Nobody else is trying to "win" anything...just comment on, offer their opinion on, current events.
The only way to "win" is to prove the other person wrong.
And with your fragile ego, and questionable intellect....I doubt that you could prove what month it is.
But for "comic relief"...you've been entertaining.... I appreciate humor that borders on the absurd, and that's you...you're either slightly delusional, or a complete moron; it's a coin toss

wolfdancer
12-05-2007, 12:19 PM

How do you keep coming up with this stuff?...It's priceless!
You should be writing monologues for Leno.....
thanks for the laugh!!!
Have you issued the famous LWW "I got an IQ" challenge to Sonoma yet?
I got an idea to save you the air-fare and McDonald's happy meals.....just tell us yours....and we can be truly awed.
I'd guess mine is slightly above avg.........

S0Noma
12-05-2007, 12:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <hr /></blockquote>

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

I think you underestimate! <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">While I agree with your comment a more appropriate word might be 'prevaricate'.

Sonoma &lt;-- cut and pasted the word 'prevaricate' after Googleing it because he lacks sufficient command of the English language to express himself without outside help. </font color>

bamadog
12-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Problem is....there are no contests here, Nobody else is trying to "win" anything...just comment on, offer their opinion on, current events.

<hr /></blockquote>

Really? Then why is Sonoma cackling and braying and doing his endless little end-zone dance over an argument he thought he won? Have you forgotten? He even posted a poll in a desperate plea for more affirmation. PALEEEZE!

Try to keep up Wolfie.

wolfdancer
12-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Sonoma just took up the challenge laid down by you two...remember the announcement of what LWW, and by inference ,you, would be coming over here to do?
He had stopped posting, until someone mentioned that to him.
There have been many disagreements here in the past, as is the case when politics, religion, or politics mixed with religion, are brought up for discussion.
BUT, it never boiled down to "mano e mano"...or oneupmanship, before you two arrived on the scene (to the detriment of the board imho)...So if Sonoma gloats a little , while "winning" each and every topic of discussion between you two and him....he has earned that right.....everybody likes to see the schoolyard bully knocked on their a**, if you get the metaphor......
It's kind of ironic isn't it, that LWW keeps claiming this is an intellectual wasteland....yet he can't score a point over here. But that don't stop you from nodding in agreement with him....you two should take your act on the road....maybe shoot a video for youtube, where you both share your views on today's issues. I can write the script for you, if you'd like..
"Right on, dog"
"you tell him, fat boy"
"right on, dog"

bamadog
12-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Once again you demonstrate your hypocrisy.
Prancing around and claiming victory is tacky for LWW (whom you dislike), but fine for Sonoma (whom you like).
At least you are consistently hypocritical.

Vapros
12-05-2007, 02:02 PM
WD, if you're going to continue doing this - and it looks like you are - it might be wise for you to clarify the relationship between you and SONoma. (And you do want to be wise, don't you?) Is it just plain old PR, or is there more? Some people might wonder . . . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
12-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Clarify???? I know R from the board here, but have pm'd him in the past, and asked for his help with my computer problems....other then that, and the fact that I both read and enjoy his posts, pretty much agree with his political views, but have my own ideas about religion...that's about it. He lives in Ca, and I'm in Wa....so we don't go to any meetings together of some secret society that is attempting to overthrow the Bush admin.....
Does that help...or was there something else you were implying?
I think I've exchanged far more PMs with Deeman....would you like me to explain that relationship as well?
It's all based on me trying to win over his support for Hillary...because according to legend "As Luverne goes, so goes the nation"
Now my relationship with the Bush twins, that's personal....
And my relationship with LWW and Bama...it's like a teacher/student thing...I'm kind of parenting them both...

wolfdancer
12-05-2007, 02:28 PM
you're wearing out hypocrisy, and hypocritical, just like you wore out strawman....as I explained though...since LWW came over with the chip on his shoulder, and R knocked it off...I think he has the right to take a bow for the cheers from the sidelines........

wolfdancer
12-05-2007, 03:00 PM
How about clarifying the relationship between LWW and Bama, as well...or is it only the left that you suspect of whatever it is you suspect?

Vapros
12-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Oh, are you guys both on the left? I figured somewhere closer to the center, you know? And I'm glad to know that everything is open and aboveboard between you two. I felt sure it was, but it's good to have it on the record.

I can't tell you anything about LWW and Bamadog. Just a couple more political moderates, as far as I know. They seem to enjoy chatting with you and that other guy about relative ethics and cerebral acuity. Good on you all.

LWW
12-06-2007, 05:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Have you issued the famous LWW "I got an IQ" challenge to Sonoma yet? <hr /></blockquote>
Yep. He didn't have the stones either. You two do have a lot in common.

LWW

LWW
12-06-2007, 05:44 AM
Yep. That was really cool how they all got together for a "we iz smart!" circle jerk.

With comedy like that I don't sweat the writer's strike.

LWW

LWW
12-06-2007, 05:46 AM
They do seem to share the same homoerotic fantasy of being able to have sex with El Dubb...hondo was even chiming in on AZB about him thinking of me poking men in the butt...I have to tell them aagain that I don't swing that way. Sorry fellas.

I was impressed that Sonoma knew the exact count of homoerotic references on some website.

LWW

hondo
12-06-2007, 10:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr>

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

English should be capitalized, o wise one.

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Actually, if he is using it as an adjective, I don't think so. I may be wrong. I believe he did use it as an adjective...as in english language....and not as a noun.
Regardless....I do think SOnoma has him beat in the language skills department (see his posts relative to immigrants).

wolfdancer
12-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Sonoma has him beat in the "Life" department
"every which way but loose"

Deeman3
12-06-2007, 01:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I think I've exchanged far more PMs with Deeman....would you like me to explain that relationship as well?
It's all based on me trying to win over his support for Hillary...because according to legend "As Luverne goes, so goes the nation"
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Despite our political differences, I consider Wolfdancer one of my best friends. We can disagree but remain respectful of each other and we find we have much more in common than differences.

We both like good food, fine wine and women we have absolutely no chance of getting close to.

I can't help it if he is brainwashed by the left coast and feel for his envy of my situation in one of the political hot spots right behind Iowa...Luverne... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
If we don't fight 'em over there, we'll have to fight them in Luverne.GWB</font color>

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Speaking of friends....Deeman, I met one of your friends yesterday. He helped me realize my stroke was not infallible after all! It was certainly time and money well spent.
He told me you were a fairly good-sized man. Therefore, if I have offended you in any way, I wish to apologize now and hope to ward off any butt-whupping I may have coming.
Signed,
"Back-door Man"

wolfdancer
12-06-2007, 02:13 PM
the more you post, the dumber that you sound.....
but like I already said...what would that prove, if you scored a point or two higher then me, on a test....you'd still be "stupid" compared to anybody that really has a high I.Q.
Why don't you tell us yours?
I'll take a guess...you are in the 90-109 degree range...and I'm guessing Snake is in the 120-140 range...or more, so be sure you get a "spot"
Now I do know a guy that is near genius, but like you doesn't have any common sense......
I'd guesstimate my own rating in that 90-109 level...which means I can wipe my own a** without any help, can walk and chew gum at the same time, etc....but the difference between you and I is....I'm smart enough to know not to challenge even smarter people to a "contest" where I'd get smeared.
Your IQ challenge/test bs just proves to me that you have a real insecurity problem......it wouldn't matter how many you lost, as long as you could win one.
I appreciate intelligent people, and we have a few on here...George Fels, Dr. Dave, Fred Agnir, Ed,Deeman, and Snake...I may have left off a few...I only need to read what they write to get a line on how "smart" they are....so far, I haven't seen anything you have written to indicate that you are anywhere near their class

Chopstick
12-06-2007, 02:30 PM
What's this I'm hearing about Frosty going missing?

Deeman3
12-06-2007, 02:50 PM
You have to rememebr that I have lost about 80 of those old DeeMan lbs. since my Texas days. But, I guess I'm still pretty formatable when I stand behind my weapons. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Never took a knife to gunfight.

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 03:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Never took a knife to gunfight. <hr /></blockquote>
You are much smarter than me. I never took a knife or gun...just figured my immortal body and fearlessness was enough! However, I'm much smarter now...at least smart enough now to at least be scared when I need to be and run away.

Deeman3
12-06-2007, 03:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Never took a knife to gunfight. <hr /></blockquote>
You are much smarter than me. I never took a knife or gun...just figured my immortal body and fearlessness was enough! However, I'm much smarter now...at least smart enough now to at least be scared when I need to be and run away. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> You live in the wrong state to not be prepared. Anyway, which friend of mine did you run into. i have more than one there, although very few who will claim me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif </font color>

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 04:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> What's this I'm hearing about Frosty going missing? <hr /></blockquote>

You guys are making me nervous....Deeman knows my nickname at one of the local pool halls in town, SONoma posts a photo of a trackhoe mired in a local lake here near Tyler, and now Chopstick is referring to "Frosty" missing? Did Frosty make the national news?
Frosty was a very large inflatable and illuminated snowman used by a local christmas tree retailer. Frosty and the trees go up every year around Thansgiving and last until Christmas, or until the trees are sold out. He's been a part of Tyler for years. Someone stole him a few days ago. He was valued at about $10,000.00. A little personal story about Frosty....my daughter....about 3 or so at the time, who at a young (and older) age could be very vocal and loud....starting screaming something from the back seat of the car while we (the family) are going around the loop in Tyler. It's Christmas time and traffic is terrible and people drive like idiots, my wife is likely upset since shopping is not yet finished.....so here I am driving and trying to focus and I'm being my usual patient, fatherly self. Anyway, Megan starts to scream loud enough to make drunken Commanches proud (sorry to any Native Americans out there). I get mad at her, and at society in general, and proceed to fuss at her for this completely unwarranted and random outburst (devil shriek). And, I'm sure my outburst of anger was at least comparable to hers in volume! After all, her only reason for doing something like this was to upset me! My wife just looked at me in an understanding way and very calmly informed me that Megan was excited about "Frosty" and was just pointing to him and exclaiming "NOMAN, NOMAN!" I felt terrible. To this very day I still feel bad about it and wish I could take it back! So yes, Frosty is missing, but my shame will always remain! My daughter's mood went from joy to tears in a matter of seconds (and continue to do so today)! My wife just sat there wondering why she didn't marry someone more "sensitive" and with more money....she is still thinking that today. And my son thought the moment was fairly entertaining as a whole and I still continue to amuse him.

I had almost forgotten how bad I felt that day until Frosty made the news. Now I'm reliving that moment at least daily!

I do hope they catch those responsible for the theft. In addition, other expensive decorations from lawns have also been stolen. I'm thinking about buying something really expensive and hiding out in the shadows with a shotgun.

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Scott Lee.

And being in the wrong state and not prepared is just more of a challenge...or a real tribute to my stupidity!

wolfdancer
12-06-2007, 04:08 PM
do hope they catch those responsible for the theft. In addition, other expensive decorations from lawns have also been stolen.
It's just your avg. poor, liberal, Democrat, trying to get into the Christmas spirit, while not being able to afford much on his public assistance dole....you shouldn't be angry knowing how much joy they will get having their own nice Xmas decorations...and Frosty....I think Frosty is now up on Ebay.....

hondo
12-06-2007, 04:14 PM
I simply questioned your rather odd phrasing.
Sorry if I mis-understood your intentions toward
Hippiepool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
12-06-2007, 04:17 PM
I've taught grammar for 30 years.
He was using it as a noun, an object of the preposition.
But even as an adjective, it would be capitalized.

hondo
12-06-2007, 04:25 PM
I appreciate intelligent people, and we have a few on here...George Fels, Dr. Dave, Fred Agnir, Ed,Deeman, and Snake...I may have left off one, Hondo.I only need to read what they write to get a line on how "smart" they are....so far, I haven't seen anything you have written to indicate that you are anywhere near their class <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks for including me, Wolfie.
Obviously a gentleman with keen discernment &amp; taste.

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Wolf, if you are hungry and/or need a place to stay, you are welcome to visit any time....I will share with a democrat.... but in my neighborhood you'll have to sneak in through the side or back door. I can't risk being seen associating with a lib!

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 04:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I've taught grammar for 30 years.
But even as an adjective, it would be capitalized. <hr /></blockquote>
I concede to you sir! I was wrong (just don't tell my wife or fans). You've been teaching it for 30 years and I've tried to ignore it for 30 years. And I bet we've both been doing an excellent job.

I should have known better than to try and take up for LWW anyway. Serves me right!

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Nouns? Adjectives? I draw the line at discussing adverbs!

hondo
12-06-2007, 04:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I've taught grammar for 30 years.
But even as an adjective, it would be capitalized. <hr /></blockquote>
I concede to you sir! I was wrong (just don't tell my wife or fans). You've been teaching it for 30 years and I've tried to ignore it for 30 years. And I bet we've both been doing an excellent job.

I should have known better than to try and take up for LWW anyway. Serves me right! <hr /></blockquote>

No problem. All is forgiven.
LWW should proofread carefully when criticising another's
command of the English language.

hondo
12-06-2007, 04:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Nouns? Adjectives? I draw the line at discussing adverbs! <hr /></blockquote>

Fair enough, but if we avoid conjunctions we can never
connect. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm a conjunction-phobe. Maybe after I get to know you better.

Isn't "proofread" 2 words or hyphenated?
I also feel more comfortable with a "z" in "criticizing." Unless, of course, you are from England and are actually English (noun)!
Can I start teaching grammar, or do I need to stick to my regular job?

wolfdancer
12-06-2007, 05:42 PM
"A senior moment" Please accept my apologies....not only iz you smart...but you've been outwitting the green meanies over on AZB for 2 years now?

hondo
12-06-2007, 05:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> I'm a conjunction-phobe. Maybe after I get to know you better.

I also feel more comfortable with a "z" in "criticizing." Unless, of course, you are from England and are actually English (noun)!
Can I start teaching grammar, or do I need to stick to my regular job? <hr /></blockquote>

There is a character from England on AZ called Boronut
who is always criticizing Americans' over-use of
the "z". I am afraid he has gotten to me.

hondo
12-06-2007, 05:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> I'm a conjunction-phobe. Maybe after I get to know you better.

Can I start teaching grammar, or do I need to stick to my regular job? <hr /></blockquote>

Just looked up "proofread." One word is the preferred;
hyphenated is the alternative.

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 07:19 PM
I'll just stick to my regular job.....

Drop1
12-06-2007, 09:07 PM
"Woe is me" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DickLeonard
12-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Deeman that reminds me of my road days my one backer was always afraid of getting stuck up. He would say Dobber what if they have guns, he would reply don't worry Ralph they have to pull them. That was a little before AK47s etc.####