PDA

View Full Version : Stinger Jump/Break Cue

Edd
12-03-2007, 10:43 AM
I'm considering obtaining one of these; most likely a purpleheart . If anyone is selling one or know of someone wishing to sell one, please contact me. See profile for my website. Thanks.

irish634
12-03-2007, 11:24 AM
This guy had one on AZB. I am not sure if he still has it or not.

Stinger cue (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=81240)

randyg
12-03-2007, 04:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Edd:</font><hr> I'm considering obtaining one of these; most likely a purpleheart . If anyone is selling one or know of someone wishing to sell one, please contact me. See profile for my website. Thanks. <hr /></blockquote>

Call the maker, Jerry Powers at 1 325 893-2393. Buy right from the big boy......SPF=randyg

pooltchr
12-03-2007, 06:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Edd:</font><hr> I'm considering obtaining one of these; most likely a purpleheart . If anyone is selling one or know of someone wishing to sell one, please contact me. See profile for my website. Thanks. <hr /></blockquote>

Call the maker, Jerry Powers at 1 325 893-2393. Buy right from the big boy......SPF=randyg <hr /></blockquote>

Randy,
Tell 'em how the balls start jumping off the table as soon as you take yours out if the case! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
How is the recovery going?
Ginger sends her love!
Steve