PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Who Had Sex With Teen Arrested

S0Noma
12-04-2007, 07:13 PM
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) A former middle school teacher serving house arrest for having sex with a 14-year-old student was arrested Tuesday for violating her probation, state records showed.

http://i13.tinypic.com/7w93r82.jpg
Former middle school teacher Debra Lafave is shown in this 2005 file photo. Lafavre, serving house arrest for having sex with a 14-year-old student was arrested Tuesday for violating her probation, state records showed. (AP Photo/Chris O'Meara, FILE)

According to a Department of Corrections report, Debra Lafave discussed her personal life and other subjects with a teenage waitress at a restaurant where they both worked. One of the terms of her probation had been that she was not allowed to have unsupervised contact with any minors without permission.

Lafave could technically be sentenced to prison for up to 15 years for a probation violation, but people close to the case say it's unlikely she'll serve any time behind bars for such a minor offense.

Her attorney, John Fitzgibbons, said he was disappointed that her probation officer ordered her arrest for what he called an "insignificant" violation. He characterized the conversation between Lafave and the 17-year-old girl as "typical workplace conversation that women have with their women colleagues."

"It was a workplace friendship no more, no less," he said.

Lafave, 26, is serving three years house arrest and seven years probation after pleading guilty to having sex with the 14-year-old boy in a classroom and her home in June 2004.

She was arrested Tuesday morning and released from jail later on her promise to appear in court for a hearing later.

State attorney's office spokeswoman Pam Bondi said prosecutors will not comment on Lafave's arrest until the court hearing.

Probation records show Lafave worked at a Tampa-area restaurant called Danny Boy's until last month when she started working as a receptionist at her mother's barbershop.

While working at the restaurant, the report said, she and a fellow waitress discussed "non-work related issues such as family problems, friends, high school, personal life, boyfriend issues and sexual issues. ... (Lafave) received no permission from the court to have any contact with minors."

Lafave was ordered by her probation officer to quit working at the restaurant "due to the current allegations," the report said.

The teenage girl was interviewed as part of the investigation.

Fitzgibbons said Lafave has done so well on her first two years of house arrest that he plans to ask a judge to convert the final year of house arrest to straight probation, which is less restrictive.

The arrest surprised everyone, he said.

"I don't think anyone felt this was a huge issue," he said.

Other terms of her probation include sex offender treatment, random drug testing and 200 hours of community service, which she has already completed. She also is prohibited from capitalizing on the worldwide media attention she received after her arrest.

She pleaded guilty to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery in November 2005.

web page (http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jnGvHl9IjvdD0pAmF7n_c-6ZpzEgD8TAU1IG1)

Drop1
12-04-2007, 07:23 PM
At least one student was cutting the mustard...in a manner of speaking.

Chopstick
12-05-2007, 07:23 AM
This is total BS. They should leave that poor woman alone. She had been working there for over a year and no one said anything. Right when she is about to get off house arrest they bust her.

DO you really think she "damaged" that boy? Hell no. She made his day for the rest of his life.

dg-in-centralpa
12-05-2007, 08:21 AM
I wish I would have had teachers that looked like her. Maybe I would have paid more attention.LOL If any teacher would have come on to me, I never would have told anybody.

DG - lucky kid finds Mrs. Robinson

dg-in-centralpa
I wish I would have had teachers that looked like her. Maybe I would have paid more attention.LOL If any teacher would have come on to me, I never would have told anybody.

dg-in-centralpa

S0Noma
12-05-2007, 08:38 AM
DG - this one's got you stuttering. Must be those prurient thoughts!

By the way, wishing three times won't make it so - but I can't blame you for trying. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

dg-in-centralpa
12-05-2007, 06:26 PM
I hit the send button 3 times cause the computer was slow and I thought it didn't take. Oh well.... she is good looking. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DG

sack316
12-05-2007, 07:04 PM
it was warranted to say it three times anyway. To quote the South Park episode... "Niiiccceeee"

Sack

wolfdancer
12-06-2007, 02:24 PM
It seems like they have added a little extra to the sex education curriculum since I left school...Well, there's "book larning", but nothing beats on the job training

Drop1
12-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Yeah,when I was in school,we practiced sex education with compliant shameless sluts...well maybe not shameless,but lets just say female students,with proclivities to please,the ones that fogged up the car windows. The only guys that never scored,were in the marching band. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 02:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> The only guys that never scored,were in the marching band. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Not sure how long ago that was Harry, but as a drummer in the band, I can assure you that I had just as many females after me, and with me, or more, then the team quarterback! In fact, some of us drummers back then had "groupies" who would meet us in the various towns we traveled to. I always had me a "sweetie" to sit with on the bus trips...twirlers and flute players needed lovin' too, and....they know how to "blow!"
Now, for the guy in the band who played the clarinet? I suspect you are correct!

Oh yes.....One time at band camp.....!!! There's a lot of truth in that line in that movie! Flutes, drum sticks, cigars....all the same....

Deeman3
12-06-2007, 03:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> It seems like they have added a little extra to the sex education curriculum since I left school...Well, there's "book larning", but nothing beats on the job training <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> The longer I have been out of school, the more exciting my sex life "seemed" back then. Most of us lied about who, how many and so forth. Heck, i still do! From that long ago, I can always claim memory loss...</font color>

wolfdancer
12-06-2007, 04:01 PM
"Shall I play for you, pa rum pum pum pum,
On my drum? "
"Will she play with me, pa rum pum pum pum,
On my drum?"
"Come she told me, pa rum pum pum pum"
Then She smiled at me, pa rum pum pum pum
Me and my drum.

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 04:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> "Shall I play for you, pa rum pum pum pum,
On my drum? "
"Will she play with me, pa rum pum pum pum,
On my drum?"
"Come she told me, pa rum pum pum pum"
Then She smiled at me, pa rum pum pum pum
Me and my drum.
<hr /></blockquote>

Wolf I never looked at that song that way before!!
You have corrupted me!

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 04:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> It seems like they have added a little extra to the sex education curriculum since I left school...Well, there's "book larning", but nothing beats on the job training <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> The longer I have been out of school, the more exciting my sex life "seemed" back then. Most of us lied about who, how many and so forth. Heck, i still do! From that long ago, I can always claim memory loss...</font color> <hr /></blockquote>
OK...the truth....I was a virgin until I was 27! But I did get married when I was 19.

hondo
12-06-2007, 04:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> It seems like they have added a little extra to the sex education curriculum since I left school...Well, there's "book larning", but nothing beats on the job training <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> The longer I have been out of school, the more exciting my sex life "seemed" back then. Most of us lied about who, how many and so forth. Heck, i still do! From that long ago, I can always claim memory loss...</font color> <hr /></blockquote>
OK...the truth....I was a virgin until I was 27! But I did get married when I was 19. <hr /></blockquote>

LOL! Maybe she was waiting til she had complete trust in your bank account. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 04:39 PM
She's still waiting on that....must have been sympathy! Oh well, I'm not proud. Works for me!

wolfdancer
12-06-2007, 05:56 PM
More unrequited love from years back....
Fearless Fosdick had a 30 year engagement with Prudence Pimpleton, but they never got married, and a man with Fearless's morals, would never deflower a virgin, without the sanctimony of a Wedding.

He probably pre-dates you, but in his day, an even greater Detective then Dick Tracy....Tracy couldn't take a bullet, but they didn't faze Fearless! web page (http://www.lil-abner.com/fosdick.html)

web page (http://www.lil-abner.com/strip.htm)

wolfdancer
12-06-2007, 06:19 PM
And a little joy juice to celebrate with afterwards....
web page (http://www.lil-abner.com/kickapoo.html)

Drop1
12-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Well Sir,you never cease to amaze.

SKennedy
12-06-2007, 07:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>
Fearless Fosdick had a 30 year engagement with Prudence Pimpleton
He probably pre-dates you, web page (http://www.lil-abner.com/fosdick.html)

web page (http://www.lil-abner.com/strip.htm) <hr /></blockquote>
I do remember the names and remembered that he was a dick tracy type. Tracy never impressed me. Maybe too young for him too?

sack316
12-06-2007, 10:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr>

Ah, that brings me to one of my favorite ways to start a sentence: " The way I remember it..."

Sack

DickLeonard
12-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Drop1 I remember watching a friend playing Sax With His Legs Crossed while the Fabulous Flash O'Farrell stripped at a local Night Club.####

Drop1
12-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Do you have any pictures of Flash? I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. I only posted the Marching Band crack,to piss off Dogbreath the Challenger.

DickLeonard
12-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Drop1 he died at a young age and his wife remarried, I will put out feelers. Were you a fan of Flashes? One gorgeous women who made sripteasing an art form. The newspapers have done away with their morgues making reseaching hard I mean difficult.####

Drop1
12-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Dick,I was just curious about the lady,and thought there might be a chance of knowing a little more. I checked the name on the Internet,and came up with nothing. I had an uncle,who did obscene comedy,at the Roxy theatre,on Main St. Los Angeles,before the Stippers came on,so you can understand my affection for women,that twirl tassels.

DickLeonard
12-11-2007, 08:51 AM
Drop1 speaking of twirling tassles reminded me of her forte. Her breasts were right brain/left brain/left brain/right brain. She must have spent hours in front of a mirror learning how to control them. One going one way the other going the other way. Stop and reverse them, her time was well spent the audience would go wild.

Now I must try to locate her picture.####

SKennedy
12-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Wasn't that in the movie "The Graduate?"

Drop1
12-12-2007, 10:24 PM
I never could figure out,why they call it deflowering,someone should get up close,and have a good look. Man how can anything that ugly feel that good.

dg-in-centralpa
12-13-2007, 11:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Man how can anything that ugly feel that good. <hr /></blockquote>

I don't know, it looks beautiful to me. I haven't met one yet I didn't like. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DG

SKennedy
12-13-2007, 11:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> I never could figure out,why they call it deflowering,someone should get up close,and have a good look. Man how can anything that ugly feel that good. <hr /></blockquote>

I don't think it's ugly! And even if you do, you got to admit it's still better looking than Willie Nelson! There's an old joke about that....

Drop1
12-13-2007, 07:42 PM
I think I will take another look. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SpiderMan
12-14-2007, 02:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> This is total BS. They should leave that poor woman alone. She had been working there for over a year and no one said anything. Right when she is about to get off house arrest they bust her.

DO you really think she "damaged" that boy? Hell no. She made his day for the rest of his life. <hr /></blockquote>

Clearly a double standard. If it had been a male teacher and a 14-yr-old girl, would he have gotten probation or gone to the buttfarm? This woman is getting off incredibly light.

Reminds me of the Lorena Bobbit case, where all the ladies were cheering what she did. How many cheers would we have heard if John were the abused spouse, and cut off one of her breasts as she slept?

SpiderMan