PDA

View Full Version : The Boob on TV

DickLeonard
12-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Where was everyone yesterday Watching the BooB make a total Fool of himself. It seems that Iran suspended their NewCLLear program in 2003 according to our NIA, they just told him, after it was published in all the Papers. Who has the countdown clock on this Idiot and his Regime.

Keith Olbermann will miss them.####

bamadog
12-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Why do you think they (Iran) suspended it?
Why did Libya abandon their program and turn over their materials?
Why did North Korea come clean about their program?

Any Guesses?

nAz
12-05-2007, 11:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Where was everyone yesterday Watching the BooB make a total Fool of himself. It seems that Iran suspended their NewCLLear program in 2003 according to our NIA, they just told him, after it was published in all the Papers. Who has the countdown clock on this Idiot and his Regime.

Keith Olbermann will miss them.#### <hr /></blockquote>

#### not fair! i thought there was gonna be a pic of an actual BOOB!!!

wolfdancer
12-05-2007, 02:46 PM
That little crook from Texas threatened to cut them off from any future "Sweetheart" deals????

S0Noma
12-05-2007, 03:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>

#### not fair! i thought there was gonna be a pic of an actual BOOB!!! <hr /></blockquote>

Not a boob but... will this help?

http://i3.tinypic.com/8euarkx.jpg

wolfdancer
12-05-2007, 03:54 PM
nAz said "Boobs"...not boots.....and it looks to me like she ain't wearing any socks to protect her feet.

S0Noma
12-05-2007, 03:56 PM
I know but, "All's well that ends well."

wolfdancer
12-05-2007, 04:12 PM
and the end is in sight, but not near, as I would hope it to be

Deeman3
12-05-2007, 04:16 PM
One thing we can all agree on. SONoma is unsurpassed at providing visual pleasure for the rest of us. Well, the male, heterosexual, frustrated, middle aged, near homeless, pool bums among us. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DickLeonard
12-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Deeman his Home eo Pathic therapy is working for me. I am sorry I didn't send that post to Sonoma to provide the back drop first.####

DickLeonard
12-06-2007, 08:43 AM
Bamadog the US started to resemble Nazi Germany.####

Deeman3
12-06-2007, 09:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Deeman his Home eo Pathic therapy is working for me. I am sorry I didn't send that post to Sonoma to provide the back drop first.#### <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Dick,

Glad you can still appreciate beauty. I don't look forward to the day when my first thought upon seeing a this photo is, "wonder where she's going?" /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif </font color>

Chopstick
12-06-2007, 10:20 AM
<font color="blue">Handcuffs anyone?

I know. Go ahead and say it. I hear it all the time. "That's so wrong." </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif