PDA

View Full Version : A message from above.........

Chris Cass
07-31-2002, 10:41 AM
Well folks,

Today while answering a PM to my buddy and road dog RIP. I found a quarter in my pocket. I took it out and it was one of then new ones. Needless to say, I read Louisville. So that's my calling, the Derby Classic.

Well, after putting on the 175 Walgreens readers, it said Louisiana. So, I was wrong. 3 states away is close enough. Thought it was a message from above. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~I'm sooo sorry...

Lester
07-31-2002, 10:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Well folks,

Today while answering a PM to my buddy and road dog RIP. I found a quarter in my pocket. I took it out and it was one of then new ones. Needless to say, I read Louisville. So that's my calling, the Derby Classic.

Well, after putting on the 175 Walgreens readers, it said Louisiana. So, I was wrong. 3 states away is close enough. Thought it was a message from above. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~I'm sooo sorry... <hr></blockquote>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Ha ha You know Chris, I've got glasses too. But I only need them if I wanna see something. lol ***Lester***

Chris Cass
07-31-2002, 11:05 AM

Kato
07-31-2002, 11:06 AM
Chris, jeez, I'm gonna call you to yell at you soon. Dick Weaver likes to check the straightness of a cue by looking from end to end. I always asked him why he did that, he said "to see if it's straight" I'd ask why, he can't see the end anyway./ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Come on Chris, I got your message. How about this one? "See ya in Louisville, that's a promise."

Kato~~hunting Chris Cass like that guy hunted the Great White Whale.

Lester
07-31-2002, 11:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Chris, jeez, I'm gonna call you to yell at you soon. Dick Weaver likes to check the straightness of a cue by looking from end to end. I always asked him why he did that, he said "to see if it's straight" I'd ask why, he can't see the end anyway./ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Come on Chris, I got your message. How about this one? "See ya in Louisville, that's a promise."

Kato~~hunting Chris Cass like that guy hunted the Great White Whale. <hr></blockquote>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Kato, you might want to "rethink" that, you do remember what happened to Capt. Ahab in the end, don't you? &lt;G&gt; ***Lester***

Kato
07-31-2002, 11:18 AM
Didn't he go into the belly of the whale for 40 days and 40 nights and get spit out onto a beach in Tahiti? As far as Cass goes, I've looking for a fish like him for 31 years.

Kato/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif/ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif/ccboard/images/icons/tongue.gif

Lester
07-31-2002, 11:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Didn't he go into the belly of the whale for 40 days and 40 nights and get spit out onto a beach in Tahiti? As far as Cass goes, I've looking for a fish like him for 31 years.
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;I have this image of Capt. Ahab (Gregory Peck) tied to the side of the whale, doomed for all eternity to be a belt ornament on the fish he looked for oh those many years. lol ***Lester***~Careful what you wish for, you might get it!

Kato/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif/ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif/ccboard/images/icons/tongue.gif <hr></blockquote>

dddd
08-01-2002, 08:01 PM
thats interesting

if you have some time give me a heads up
if you come to derby city classic,
i will be playing this year too
and i live here so it would be nice to see you in person.

Chris Cass
08-03-2002, 04:46 PM
Hi dddd,

Yep, I'll let you know for sure when I'm going. We'll have to meet. That's a tournament I don't want to miss.

Regards,

C.C.~~derbydog

Rod
08-03-2002, 07:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Well folks,

Regards,

C.C.~~I'm sooo sorry... <hr></blockquote>

HA HA HA HA, What an excuse Chris, they don't make coins in Louisville. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif 1.75's huh?