PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for Adams Cues!

stikapos
12-06-2007, 06:51 AM
In an effort to answer my own question (source of manufacture and quality of the newer Adams cues), I contacted the apparent licensee in NY, Best Price Cues. He's got a bunch of billiard stuff on Ebay, among them a host of Adams cues. Without the slightess provocation, this guy refuses to answer my questions and bars me from purchase. A real fruitcake, if you ask me. Then of course, I should have known from his writing.....all caps with misspellings to spare. One does not necessarily relate to the other, but in this instance it did! Buyers /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif beware!
tim

Artemus
12-06-2007, 10:14 AM
I don't think you went to the primary source. Go to:
http://www.theadamcueco.com/

There's nothing to "beware" of when it comes to Adam cues, they're a super production cue for construction, design, playability, and especially value for the money. Sounds like the ebayer might be goofy and not someone to involve in the purchase of cues.

stikapos
12-07-2007, 06:19 AM
No, this sounds like the same nitwit who wanted to withhold the same information that others selling this cue readily provide. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif My post was about sales of the cue on ebay and it did its job. Oh, btw, I discussed the cue with both Adams cue and Billiards Warehouse. Built in China, the Advanced cues are quite striking in appearance. Cored construction and a 3/8x11 pin, they hit very stiff. If you are interested in more particulars, talk to Greg at Billiards Warehouse. Nicest guy in the world and very knowlegable.

tim

Artemus
12-07-2007, 06:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stikapos:</font><hr> No, this sounds like the same nitwit who wanted to withhold the same information that others selling this cue readily provide. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif My post was about sales of the cue on ebay and it did its job. Oh, btw, I discussed the cue with both Adams cue and Billiards Warehouse. Built in China, the Advanced cues are quite striking in appearance. Cored construction and a 3/8x11 pin, they hit very stiff. If you are interested in more particulars, talk to Greg at Billiards Warehouse. Nicest guy in the world and very knowlegable.

tim <hr /></blockquote>

I agree about Gregg at Billiards Warehouse, super guy. So is Bobby at Adam Cue Co.

BestPriceCuescom
12-14-2007, 02:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stikapos:</font><hr> In an effort to answer my own question (source of manufacture and quality of the newer Adams cues), I contacted the apparent licensee in NY, BestPriceCues.com He's got a bunch of great billiard stuff on Ebay, among them a host of Adams cues,balabushka cues,helmstetter cues,axiom cues,break jump cues,nexus cues,fury cues,and other assorted cues and cases at very reasonable prices..He has over 2,300 100% posative feedback.THANK YOU stikapos P.S.Dont you have anything better to do with your spare time? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.giflol

Best Price Cues ! See what others have to say about this fine store ! (http://stores.ebay.com/BEST-PRICE-POOL-CUE-STICKS-N-CASES)

BestPriceCuescom
02-16-2008, 02:50 PM
In an effort to answer my own questions i contacted bestpricecues.com He's got a bunch of great billiard stuff on Ebay,among them a host of Adams cues,balabushka cues, helmstetter cues,Axiom cues, Mcdermott,Viking,Joss, Players,Lucasi break jump cues,nexus cues,fury cues,and other assorted cues and cases at very reasonable prices..He has over a great reputation with over 2,600 100% posative feedback.THANK YOU stikapos P.S.Dont you have anything better to do with your spare time?You must be a very lonely. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif lol

Best Price Cues ! See what others have to say about this fine store ! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Click here for the best prices on the net. (http://stores.ebay.com/BEST-PRICE-POOL-CUE-STICKS-N-CASES)