PDA

View Full Version : Derby City Classic...It's only a month away

Deeman3
12-12-2007, 08:15 AM
I am looking forward to the DCC again this year and hope some of us get to see each other this year.

I will be there from Sunday January 6th through Saturday January 12th. I would like to run an informal survey to see what dates most will attend so we can, perhaps, pick a time to gather as many CCBers as possible to put faces with names other than just a wave across the bar.

Anyone wanting to stay on the Q.T. can P.M. me on their plans and the rest let us know here. Of course, anyone who does not want me to know who they are will not let me know. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Eric.
12-12-2007, 09:30 AM
Unfortunately, I'm stating a business January '08, so no DCC for me...

Eric >'09-come hell or high water

Deeman3
12-13-2007, 09:50 AM
Eric,

We will miss you but best of luck with the new business. I'll save you a seat, in spirit, right behind Jennette and George in the bar at the center table... /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cornerman
12-13-2007, 01:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I am looking forward to the DCC again this year and hope some of us get to see each other this year.
<hr /></blockquote>Jan 5th-12th. Saturday-Saturday.

Fred

12-13-2007, 05:44 PM
7th thru 9th, checking out on the 10th. Look forward to seeing you then. Best, G

sack316
12-14-2007, 03:35 AM
whatever time deeman picks me up until whatever time deeman drops me off /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually, I may see about going. I don't think I start back to classes until the week after that, work SHOULD be slowed down by then. Keep reminding me deeman and I'll see what I can do.

Sack

Deeman3
12-14-2007, 08:16 AM
I look forward to seeing everyone. As DeeWoman won't be accompanying me this year, I'll be a 24/7 character with a big grin and probably a tin cup after a few nights. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

As I get everyone's attendance dates, I'll try to figure out a time and place (AZ room?) for us all to collect and say hello.

hondo
12-16-2007, 10:14 AM
Dee, I'll be there Jan. 11 &amp; 12th.
You can catch me in the AZ room at various times.
About 6'3", 290 lbs, 59, glasses, dark hair,
strikingly handsome.
I'll answer to Tom, Hondo, or " Time to eat."

SKennedy
12-16-2007, 07:22 PM
Let's see now...6'3" 290 lbs?
If I've ever pissed you off on here, please remember that Wolfie made me do it!

hondo
12-17-2007, 07:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Let's see now...6'3" 290 lbs?
If I've ever pissed you off on here, please remember that Wolfie made me do it! <hr /></blockquote>

LOL! You wait til I get ahold of that Wolfie! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
12-17-2007, 08:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Dee, I'll be there Jan. 11 &amp; 12th.
You can catch me in the AZ room at various times.
About 6'3", 290 lbs, 59, glasses, dark hair,
strikingly handsome.
I'll answer to Tom, Hondo, or " Time to eat." <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Hondo,

I look forward to seeing you as I am in the general size/weight discription except a few pounds lighter. At least we won't have to worry about being "picked on" by the light weights. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I will be spending a lot of time in the AZ room as well. By the way, I would replace, in my humble description, strikingly handsome with, still have all my own hair. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

hondo
12-17-2007, 07:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> By the way, I would replace, in my humble description, still have all my own hair. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Well, I, uh, still have some of my hair. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ace
12-17-2007, 11:55 PM
Deeman, I'll be there from Jan 3rd through Jan 13. Look for me, I'll be the one caring a pool case around. lol

Deeman3
12-18-2007, 08:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ace:</font><hr> Deeman, I'll be there from Jan 3rd through Jan 13. Look for me, I'll be the one caring a pool case around. lol <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I'll just look for Efren and Franscisco and the rest of the gang hanging out with you. I am not eating that food in their room this year.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Save me the bed closest to the bathroom, I'll see you early Sunday morning. The one hole draw is at 10:00a.m. yikes! </font color>

shortstop
12-20-2007, 07:54 PM
I will be there for the 9 ball 1/9 thru 1/12 and I will be gamblin'. See you there Fred.

Shortstop aka Ktown aka Daniel

Deeman3
12-21-2007, 08:30 AM
Daniel,

If you see a big old guy lumbering around in a shirt that has "DeeMan" on it with blood dripping off, please introduce yourself. I have serious ties to Tennessee....

Ace
12-25-2007, 04:47 PM
I am wanting to get the shortest directions to Louisville, Ky. I am starting out in Longview, Tx. After I go through Albuquerque, New Mexico, which way should I go? I am not even sure I can get there from here, I may have to start from somewhere else!

SKennedy
12-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Walter, I thought you were joking until I saw you are from North East Texas! I have the same problem....
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Just tell Dee to send the limousine to pick you up!

Deeman3
12-27-2007, 10:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ace:</font><hr> I am wanting to get the shortest directions to Louisville, Ky. I am starting out in Longview, Tx. After I go through Albuquerque, New Mexico, which way should I go? I am not even sure I can get there from here, I may have to start from somewhere else! <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Get on I-20 East and follow the smell of money. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif</font color>

SKennedy
12-27-2007, 06:17 PM
Better send him to I-30?

Deeman3
01-02-2008, 06:11 AM
I just got my tux back from the cleaners (It was a rough New Years), have my sticks polished and all done but my other clothes packed. I will pretend to work the next couple of days but am very anxious to get to Louisville.

See everyone there.

wolfdancer
01-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Don't forget your white gloves, requisite when playing pool in a Tux.
Are them Alabama Tuxs...made from denim?

Deeman3
01-02-2008, 03:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Don't forget your white gloves, requisite when playing pool in a Tux.
Are them Alabama Tuxs...made from denim? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> It's actually not to play in, just to showcase my cover girl figure as I wear a blood soaked t-shirt under it (really, I'll save photographic proof). As well, I have you know, I had this tux custom made in Thailand along with two others a few years back before becoming aware of the famed Alabama Tux (cut off jeans and a shirt with a big "3" on the chest).

I do usually wear it once with a tailored shirt and tie to the one pocket hall of fame dinner as well. We can't all go Kalifornia casual everywhere. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

In your honor, I will wear a Hillary Clinton "You will Obey" pin while in the bar area.

The one time I opted for the white gloves, Pots and Pans was dressed as Charlie Chaplin and I looked like his bigger, younger shadow...never again.

Jack, you are missing a nice party. Hope you make it next year. </font color>