PDA

View Full Version : PC Lunacy (Forida)?

S0Noma
12-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Student Arrested After Cutting Food With Knife

10-Year-Old Charged With Possession Of Weapon On School Property

An elementary student in Marion County was arrested Thursday after school officials found her cutting food during lunch with a knife that she brought from home, police said.

The 10-year-old girl, a student at Sunrise Elementary School in Ocala, was charged possession of a weapon on school property, which is a felony.

According to authorities, school employees spotted the girl cutting her food while she was eating lunch and took the steak knife from her.

The girl told sheriff's deputies that she had brought the knife to school on more than one occasion in the past.

Students told officials that the girl did not threaten anyone with the knife.

The girl was arrested and transported to the Juvenile Assessment Center.

web page (http://www.local6.com/news/14857286/detail.html)

SKennedy
12-14-2007, 05:00 PM
What is wrong with the kids of this new generation? Execute her..no trial needed. Also, execute her mother for providing meat so tough that a knife was required for cutting it!
What happened to common sense? Exactly when did it disappear? About the same time PC came along? I think so...and just how ironic is that?

bsmutz
12-14-2007, 05:08 PM
When are people gonna get it through their thick heads that knifes aren't tools any more? Same with box cutters and cheese puffs. I wish they would start requiring people to get a permit to purchase and carry these lethal weapons. How many more have to die?

wolfdancer
12-14-2007, 05:16 PM
AND, don't forget that steak that she brought to school with her.....how many classmates could she have beat to death with that, before a sniper got her?

SKennedy
12-14-2007, 05:38 PM
Especially the fried cheese puffs that have sharp ends. The only way to defend youself vs them is to slober on them and soften them. Maybe we can make allowances for baked puffs (more rounded ends....kinda like my wife's use to be)!

S0Noma
12-14-2007, 05:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Especially the fried cheese puffs that have sharp ends. The only way to defend youself vs them is to slober on them and soften them. Maybe we can make allowances for baked puffs (more rounded ends....kinda like my wife's use to be)! <hr /></blockquote>

You never know if it's an innocent offering or a trap...

http://i14.tinypic.com/72udoqh.jpg

SKennedy
12-14-2007, 05:47 PM
Stay away from the brown ones at the bottom!

LWW
12-14-2007, 07:22 PM
That's funny. Lovers of the big gubmint nanny state lamenting the big gubmint nanny state.

LWW

S0Noma
12-15-2007, 02:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> That's funny. Lovers of the big gubmint nanny state lamenting the big gubmint nanny state.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

What's even funnier is watching a dildo like you trying to string words together without the benefit of a brain.

hondo
12-15-2007, 06:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> That's funny. Lovers of the big gubmint nanny state lamenting the big gubmint nanny state.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

There's no common ground with you, is there?
Attack! Attack!
What a bitter, angry man! I feel sorry for you, buddy.
Why not try to focus on the TRUE spirit of Christmas
and focus your attention towards Christ?