PDA

View Full Version : Clap for the children?

S0Noma
12-15-2007, 02:34 PM
http://i7.tinypic.com/8eqk9x2.jpg

SKennedy
12-15-2007, 08:36 PM
Does indeed make me proud of my scottish heritage!

bsmutz
12-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Phew, I thought this was going to be about STDs in teenagers.

Deeman3
12-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Priceless. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
12-17-2007, 03:05 PM
no way Bill, not with the Bush mandated abstinence program in place. Kids are no longer having sex...it would be downright Un-American

bsmutz
12-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Yeah, if you're having sex, you're a terrorist. Condoms surely must soon be added to the no carry list on the airlines and anyone buying them for "terrorist" activities could be arrested. Better sell that Trojan stock pretty soon.

Gayle in MD
12-21-2007, 10:45 AM
What's wrong with you, you vitriolic, radical, hate filled liberal, you!

Don't you know that all man's problems will be solved through overpopulation! It's God's will! As long as the parties are married to one another, the lights are off, and missionary position only, it is the way to the light!

Repent now!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SKennedy
12-21-2007, 10:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> What's wrong with you, you vitriolic, radical, hate filled liberal, you!

Don't you know that all man's problems will be solved through overpopulation! It's God's will! As long as the parties are married to one another, the lights are off, and missionary position only, it is the way to the light!

Repent now!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I know the first part of your post was a joke, but not sure about the second part....surely that was a joke as well?

Gayle in MD
12-21-2007, 11:02 AM
Smiley's usually designate humor, however, there is no question that there is a movement among the religious right, to outlaw the pill, and they managed some sucess with the morning after pill, probably one of the most valuable, least offensive, breakthroughs in birth control, and family planning in history. All this interference into the personal lives of others, justified in their belief that they speak for God, and have the right to take over the private decisions of all.

So although I was joking, it is a serious subject.

wolfdancer
12-21-2007, 01:45 PM
the lights are off, and missionary position only, it is the way to the light!
Then why not just leave the light on, to begin with?
What's the missionary's position on this war and the war Prez?

SKennedy
12-21-2007, 02:54 PM
I don't know any christians that are vs the pill. I'm not saying some aren't...I'm just saying they are in the minority..even among christians. Just like most of us do not bomb abortion clinics, hate non-believers, etc.

Gayle in MD
12-22-2007, 07:59 AM
I'm not sure if they are in the minority, or not, friend. I haven't seen any studies on that, but the steps taken during this administration against teaching birth control, and assisting family planning, are pretty obvious, and when there is support given to pharmacists allowing them to refuse to fill prescriptions for birth control, based on their religiious philosophies, I'd call that a dangerous step in the wrong direction. If your religious beliefs prohibit fulfilling your job description, you're in the wrong business, and incompetent for the job, and the heat should be on the pharmacists, he should be fired, not on depriving the customers of their rights.

Gayle in Md.