PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Press - fer idiots

moblsv
12-17-2007, 08:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBE2h8Gdmvc

Gayle in MD
12-18-2007, 07:40 PM
<font color="red">Hi Moblsv! Merry Christmas! </font color>

I was wondering where you were. Did you see Guiliani on Meet The Press last week? What's he on?

moblsv
12-18-2007, 09:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> <font color="red">What's he on? <hr /></blockquote>

A power trip.

I've been lurking in a few of the threads lately. Its been a hoot watching the two stooges make fools out of themselves. I would feel sorry for them if I actually thought they might someday develop the introspection to see what idiots they are.

Merry Christmas to you too.

bamadog
12-18-2007, 09:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> <font color="red">What's he on? <hr /></blockquote>

A power trip.

I've been lurking in a few of the threads lately. Its been a hoot watching the two stooges make fools out of themselves. I would feel sorry for them if I actually thought they might someday develop the introspection to see what idiots they are.

Merry Christmas to you too. <hr /></blockquote>

So typical, when you don't have the intelligence to debate, just sling trash.
It's a tradition with you libs on here.

LWW
12-19-2007, 05:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> <font color="red">What's he on? <hr /></blockquote>

A power trip.

Merry Christmas to you too. <hr /></blockquote>

So typical, when you don't have the intelligence to debate, just sling trash.
It's a tradition with you libs on here. <hr /></blockquote>
Dawg, that's what happens when you meet people whop lack the intellectual capacity to discern the difference between journalism and YV comedy.

A sad but true description of the brownshirts roaming the halls of this forum.

What's further amazing is that on a public forum they admit freely that a show such as "MEET THE DEPRESSED" has to be dumbed down to that level for thenm to try and get something from it.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C-!

LWW

LWW

Gayle in MD
12-19-2007, 07:45 AM
Yeah, a power trip, and his only response to all his lies and bad behavior was giddy laughter. What a total jerk! His little "Sex On The City" screwing around on his wife, and leaving the bill for New Yorkers to pay, and I wonder how many time he used The Apartment, Bernie had to come out sometime. Atleast Bush Senior had the grace to keep his woman across the bridge in Virginia.

Looks like the repubs will have a tough choice, do they want the Babtist Preacher, Gomer Pile, another Bush-like mass murderrer, spewing lies till sunset, who smashes the hard drives before he leaves office, with God telling him to do it, or the psycho dog torturing Ken Doll, with not a clue about foreign issues? McCain, would be just another King George, and Thompson! Yikes! They'd have to give him a transfusion every morning to prop him up, he looks like an overgrown Yoto on sedatives.

Kind of funny to see all the Republican Trophy Wives up there, and Democrats, with all the front runners still in their original marriages. I'd say Repubs might just want to back off all that family values BS, and flip flop accusations this go round. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif But then, sheep are dumb, and they stink... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

LWW
12-19-2007, 09:03 AM
I always look forward to your morning rant.

Never a clue how to engage in actual discussion. Fear does that to people though.

LWW

bamadog
12-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Do you consider Bill and Hillary's relationship a "marriage"?