PDA

View Full Version : CCB Withdrawal

Doctor_D
08-01-2002, 08:45 AM
Good morning:

Nothing like experiencing withdrawal and shattered nerves when the CCB is down...

/ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

Dr. D.

Kato
08-01-2002, 08:53 AM
It's brutal, I cruised AZ, Playpool, Southern Billiards and couldn't post and didn't want to. I'm happy we're back up.

Kato

Doctor_D
08-01-2002, 08:54 AM
Good morning:

The Billiards Digest CCB...

There is no place like home !!!

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Dr. D.

08-01-2002, 09:04 AM

Lester
08-01-2002, 09:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doctor_D:</font><hr> Good morning:

The Billiards Digest CCB...

There is no place like home !!!
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Ha, I kept clicking my heels together, but it wouldn't come up. lol ***Lester***

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Dr. D.
<hr></blockquote>

bluewolf
08-01-2002, 09:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doctor_D:</font><hr> Good morning:

Nothing like experiencing withdrawal and shattered nerves when the CCB is down...

LOL. I got caught up on my email and designed part of a new site in front page. This time you will get pics of my animals, me and whitewolf playing pool and some information.

not finished yet, though. just got the animals up so far and one of them takes too long to load.whitewolf and I still need to take some pics of each other etc.

bluewolf

08-01-2002, 09:43 AM

08-01-2002, 10:42 AM
lester not going there too easy

Lester
08-01-2002, 10:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> lester not going there too easy <hr></blockquote>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Thankyou, Anon!(Bob?) I hit send, and realized I had left the door open.

bluewolf
08-01-2002, 10:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: whitewolf:</font><hr> You should have seen the disappointed look on Bluewolf this morning when I told her the site goes down every once in a while. Worth a thousand words. She had to go read her boring email that she has let fall behind because of a recent addiction she doesn't know how to get over yet LOL. <hr></blockquote>

yeah i was disappointed so i worked on a new website to put on my page that shows pics of everyone. whitewolf doesnt like some of the stuff i put on there so i might have to take him off..whoops...i think i embarass him on here sometime because my mind and thoughts are kind of 'way out there'compared to lots of people &lt;G&gt;

bluewolf

Karatemom
08-01-2002, 11:05 AM
Isn't that the truth! Chris says I'm an addict, but the CCB just hasn't realized it yet, LOL.

Heide