PDA

View Full Version : God's will?

S0Noma
12-19-2007, 11:49 AM
http://i2.tinypic.com/6xbtmvr.gif

Gayle in MD
12-23-2007, 08:17 AM
There's a cross in the background, in Huckabee's latest campaign commercial, but, he denies that it's there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LWW
12-23-2007, 08:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> There's a cross in the background, in Huckabee's latest campaign commercial, but, he denies that it's there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>
And?

LWW

S0Noma
12-23-2007, 08:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> There's a cross in the background, in Huckabee's latest campaign commercial, but, he denies that it's there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>
And?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

And you're an idiot.

LWW
12-23-2007, 08:40 AM
So, you have nothing of substance to say so you call a name.

How enlightened a little jihadi brownshirted moonbat you are, but your playbook is tattered and it's ploys entirely predictable.

I was, honestly, surprised at the idea of Ernst surviving the night of the long knives and remaining loyal to Derr Fuehrer nonetheless.

Quite interesting.

Now, heres a question for you to run from. What is it about a religious reference in his ad that doesn't bother you in other ads?

LWW

S0Noma
12-23-2007, 09:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Now, heres a question for you to run from. What is it about a religious reference in his ad that doesn't bother you in other ads?

LWW

<hr /></blockquote>

First you're assuming it bothered me second you're assuming that it doesn't bother me in 'other ads'. As usual you've got no proof of either assumption - but that's okay because as we now know from your accumulating track record you never let truth stand between you and your twisted objective(s).

Now, I'm going to safely 'assume' that you are a blithering, blathering, blustering, blowhard and get on with my day.

LWW
12-23-2007, 09:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S0Noma:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Now, heres a question for you to run from. What is it about a religious reference in his ad that doesn't bother you in other ads?

LWW

<hr /></blockquote>

First you're assuming it bothered me second you're assuming that it doesn't bother me in 'other ads'. As usual you've got no proof of either assumption - but that's okay because as we now know from your accumulating track record you never let truth stand between you and your twisted objective(s).

Now, I'm going to safely 'assume' that you are a blithering, blathering, blustering, blowhard and get on with my day. <hr /></blockquote>
There is a point in there. My only source for my assumption is you, and you certainly haven't proven very reliable.

Predictable, yes. Reliable. no.

LWW

wolfdancer
12-23-2007, 05:00 PM
AND...best laugh I've had today...thanks!!!
Wonder if he'd like a second opinion on that?