PDA

View Full Version : 15-0 pool team victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kato
08-01-2002, 08:49 AM
Seems a little slow on the board today so I'll pipe a little story in. Last night we traveled to a room we don't usually play well in. The team we played was not the pool room's best team but they still had some guys that could play a tad. We were screwing around drinking, laughing and before we knew it we were winning 12-0. You think there's pressure when your losing? How about when I get up leading 13-0 and everybody on my team telling me I better not lose. My opponent broke and came up dry. I ran the rack out playing solid position. Jackpot George, not to be outdone in the beer frame (14-0, if he blows that game he buys the team a beer) comes through with a break and run. Pretty good night, Phil from So Flo has all the shooting percentages.

On the flip side, a player on the other team played 9 consecutive safeties on our player who made 9 consecutive kick safeties. Pretty neat I thought.

Kato

Karatemom
08-01-2002, 11:01 AM
That's pretty cool. Don't know much about the league thing, but enough to know that 15-0 is damn good.

Heide

phil in sofla
08-01-2002, 03:02 PM
Shooting percentages? Everybody on our side got a 1.000 that day.

Thought maybe these guys were new to league play, and just jittery, but the captain told me afterwards they had been together as a team in the league for 4 years. Last season they dominated their division enough (15-3, 14-4 something like that) that the guys pushed him to switch to the Gold Division, and they are finding it.... well, a little harder, LOL!

Hey, Kato, did yuo post two weeks ago when we lost pitifully, 2-13?

9 Ball Girl
08-01-2002, 03:25 PM
You see that Kato. You ARE my God!

Wendy~~When I grow up, I wanna be just like Kato! /ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif

Kato
08-01-2002, 09:37 PM
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kato
08-01-2002, 09:39 PM
/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif/ccboard/images/icons/tongue.gif/ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif

Kato

Chris Cass
08-02-2002, 01:18 PM
Keep knocking your game Kato. See if you get any weight. hahahah Great job for the team and remember everything you felt, seen and did. It might come in handy the next league night.

Regards,

C.C.~~impressed........

phil in sofla
08-02-2002, 01:42 PM
Among the best things in life?

'To crush yoah enemies, and heah de lamentations of de vimen!'

Conan, as channeled by Ahnald

Kato
08-02-2002, 01:42 PM
I'll right Chris, I'll be honest about my game. You get the 6.

Kato

Chris Cass
08-03-2002, 10:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> I'll right Chris, I'll be honest about my game. You get the 6.

Kato <hr></blockquote>

What you do? Fall on your head? Give me the 6ball? HAHAHAHA
If I thought that were true I'd cash my check buy a ticket and go to FLA. Then, look you up and beat you every game till I ran your PH out of cokes.

Regards,

C.C.~~Now that's what I call pumped.

Kato
08-03-2002, 10:36 PM
You should cash your check anyway. Duh, it ain't no good sitting in your pocket.

Kato

Chris Cass
08-04-2002, 11:16 PM
Spoken like a true bachelor.

C.C.~~waiting for that time I see the game of a life time walk in, Kato.....HAHAHAHAHA

Kato
08-05-2002, 07:43 AM
By the time we got done playing all of your teeth will have rotted out from drinking all those cokes. If Voodoo ever pays me all the Drachma he owes me then I will purchase you a coke just for being pals.

Kato