PDA

View Full Version : World history according to Gayle and friends...

LWW
12-19-2007, 01:26 PM
6000 BC - Adam Bush eats the apple,dooming mankind

5980 BC - Cain Bush murders his brother Abel

5500 BC - The Earth enters an ice age due to the Bush clan burning all the tar pits creating global warming as predicted by Al Grog who had the tribal election stolen from him by the eldest son of the chief of the Bush clan.

5450 BC - The Bush clan hires Hallirockton, in a no bid contract, to distribute the remaining fire at ridiculous prices. Hires Alleyoop Cheney to operate it.

5000 BC - Zogg Bush invents the club. Begins beating other cavemen with it.

4000 BC - Ugg Givenchy invents clothing.

3999 BC - Ogg Bush steals it off Zogg's back.

3000 BC - Hammurabi writes the first code of laws. Ziggurat Bush wipes his butt with the tablets.

2500 BC - Moses leads Israelites from Egypt. Pharoah Akhnaton Bush gives pursuit.

2000 BC - Bhagwan Bush institutes the caste system in India.

1000 BC - Ghengis Bush and his hordes invade the peaceful nation of China.

500 BC - Romulus and Remus Bush, identical twin sons of a wolf, found the Roman Empire and begin a series of wars of genocide.

0 - Jesus is born in Bethehem. Herod Bush orders the slaughter of all male children under 3.

33 AD - Jesus is betrayed by Judas Bush.

200 AD - Nero Bush burns Rome.

400 AD - Atilla Bush sacks Rome.

650 AD Mohammed Bush and his Arabushie horde sweep across Africa murdering and enslaving millions.

1000 AD - Duke Bush of Normandy invades England without justification.

1200 AD - King Richard Bush the Lionhearted starts the crusades in order to give Hallibuirtonne no bid contracts to feed the troops.

1492 AD - Christopher Bush invades North America on the false claim that the Indians have arrows of mass destruction.

1500 AD - The French and British fight "The War of the Bushes".

1602 AD - John Smith Bush lands at Plymouth Rock and declares it a theocracy.

1789 AD - Robespierre Bush starts the French Revolution. Millions beheaded for not worshipping a very large stone owl.

1815 AD - Napoleon Bush begins a series of unwarranted wars in Europe.

1865 AD - John Wilkes Bush assasinates Abe Lincoln.

1914 AD - Kaiser Wilhelm Bush launches an illegal invasion of France on the false claim that they possessed soap.

1939 AD - Adolf Bush invades Poland on the false charge they have sausages of mass destruction.

1941 AD - Franklin D Bush orders the bombing of Pearl Harbor in US warplanes repainted to resemble a Japanese Zero.

1945 AD - "GIVE EM HELL" Harry Bush orders atomic bombs dropped on the peaceful nation of Japan on the false accusation that they attacked Pearl Harbor.

1963 AD - John Kennedy is assassinated in triangulated fire. The shooters were Lee Harvey Bush, George Herbert Walker Bush and George Bush. Neil Bush causes a diversion on the grassy knoll while Jeb Bush gleefully films the hit from the sidewalk. The film is lost and then found by a guy named Zapruder.

2001 AD - The Anti-Christ, George W Bush, takes office and the great tribulation begins.

LWW

llotter
12-19-2007, 01:53 PM
Now that is really funny. Thanks LWW

hondo
12-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Yep. Even I was impressed.
A little more humor out of Dub & Dawg
would go a long way to mending fences on here.
That's the first time I've seen either one of them
try to be funny on here. Me Like.

nAz
12-20-2007, 12:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Yep. Even I was impressed.
A little more humor out of Dub &amp; Dawg
would go a long way to mending fences on here.
That's the first time I've seen either one of them
try to be funny on here. Me Like. <hr /></blockquote>

damn i must be a really warped individual, I always found their thoughts and post to be incredibly funny.