PDA

View Full Version : Any Mark Levin fans out there ?

jayalley
12-19-2007, 04:26 PM
If you haven't tuned in to Mark Levin's show on AM radio, give it a try. It is the fastest growing radio show in the country. Liberals really hate him (who don't they hate?) because he elegantly exposes liberal hypocrisy and obtuseness. He is intelligent, funny, and self-deprecating.....and that really annoys the name-callers on the left. He is a much tougher target than Rush or Hannity because he is very smart and he doesn't suffer fools gladly. Mark is a former justice department lawyer and wrote a great book for everyday readers on the Supreme Court called "Men in Black". His listeners call him The Great One. Ditto for me.

He is on from 6:00PM - 8:00PM Eastern Time in most big markets (WABC in New York) He also podcasts from his website. I usually download these and listen while I'm practicing pool.

Check it out.
Cheers!!

hondo
12-19-2007, 06:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jayalley:</font><hr> He is a much tougher target than Rush or Hannity because he is very smart.

<hr /></blockquote>

Boy, you said a mouthful there.
I'll talk to you later. I've got to go spread some
hate around.
Meanwhile, you righties keep spreading that love.

jayalley
12-19-2007, 06:51 PM
Gee, whiz, Hondo, you accidently left out the "he doesn't suffer fools gladly" part. Thanks for replying to my post and I hope that you tune him in some evening.

LWW
12-19-2007, 07:05 PM
Haven't tried the guy but I will. I still have a SW/MW/LW rig that will pick up over huge distances.

I like Bill Cunningham on 700 WLW, and for comedy relief Al Franken.

LWW

Fran Crimi
12-19-2007, 09:41 PM
You mean Mark ----"Get off the phone ya big dope!"----Levin?

Brilliant guy. Love his show. He can be funny as all hell, too.

Fran

Qtec
12-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Well....I went to the site and listened to the first 5 mins of his show and all he did was engage in childish namecalling and then went on to ramble about HCs brother! Wow. Can't wait Levin he gets on to Bush's brother Neil, who right now is making a mint from the NCLB cash in his brother's state [ Florida ]and from his other brother's policies!.

Neil the blacksheep.

Silverado ring a bell?

[ QUOTE ]
Neil Bush was a member of the board of directors of Denver-based Silverado Savings and Loan during the 1980s' larger Savings and Loan crisis. As his father was Vice President of the United States, Neil's role in Silverado's failure was a focal point of publicity. According to a piece in Salon Magazine, Silverado's collapse cost taxpayers $1 billion.[2]

The US Office of Thrift Supervision investigated the failure of Silverado and determined that Bush had engaged in numerous "breaches of his fiduciary duties involving multiple conflicts of interest." Although Bush was not indicted on criminal charges, a civil action was brought against him and the other Silverado directors by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; it was eventually settled out of court, with Bush paying $50,000 as part of the settlement, as reported in the Style section of the Washington Post <hr /></blockquote>

There's lots more. web page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Bush)

I prefer a non partisan radio guy who blasts everyone when they deserve it- without regard to political affiliation.

Don't you think its pretty low [ and pathetic ] to attack a Pres candidate about something her/his brother has done?

Q

bamadog
12-20-2007, 11:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>

Don't you think its pretty low [ and pathetic ] to attack a Pres candidate about something her/his brother has done?

Q <hr /></blockquote>

Not when Hillary's brother is basically selling pardons that the President is issuing. Can't you see the difference? Or is that just the way business is done in Holland?

I'll bet that had this been done by a Republican first family, you'd be screaming for their heads.

jayalley
12-21-2007, 06:51 AM
Great, Fran! I would have guessed that you would be a "Levinite".

("What are these liberal extremist morons doing to our country?") Yes, he sounds "partisan".....because he is !

Until the Left bans him from the radio with the impending "fairness doctrine" (and they know how to do it.....after 2008 when they will do it below the radar by appointments to the FCC and thus avoid an unpopular vote by the democratic Congress which would expose them as anything but the protectors of free speech that they pretend to be), he inspires and entertains us all.