PDA

View Full Version : SONoma...

nAz
12-20-2007, 01:13 AM
and all you angry Christians...

http://www.dotsub.com/films/helloangry/index.php?autostart=true&language_setting=en_1601

SKennedy
12-20-2007, 05:43 PM
He's entitled to his opinions and I disagree with many important ones. However, he is right about one thing....some of his critics do not act very christian-like. Again, I have aetheist friends that I prefer to be with than some of my so-called "christian" acquaintences.

Qtec
12-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Excellent vid nAz. LMAO
He's right about one thing. The present the warped Christian mentality that is streaming from the RW Christian politicians etc these days- especially from the WH has nothing to do with Christian values. Jesus said "forgive your trespassers, turn the other cheek, do unto others etc and the meek will inherit the Earth- obviously they don't believe that!!!
How can they call themselves Christians?

Q
[ QUOTE ]
Hi, I'm Pat Condell.
I don't respect your beliefs
and I don't care if you're offended.
Cheers. <hr /></blockquote> LOL

LWW
12-21-2007, 04:37 AM
Hey folks, watch this quieten him down:

Could you please cite in specific what it is from the WH that you feels meets this standard?

LWW

Gayle in MD
12-21-2007, 06:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How can they call themselves Christians?

<hr /></blockquote>
Severe mental instability. IOW, they need help. A sick group when viewed from a psychological perspective.

I wonder how great it makes Bush's parent feel to know that they raised a son whose name will forever be connected with torture. I have to pinch myself every day to realize that my country is torturing people, tow have died, only one indicted, they have destroyed the evidence, once again, of their illegal activities. Fear, is their only tool for their immoral activities. Waterboarding, is recognized as torture, always has been, all over the world, but the Bushkins have been busy re-defining the word, and with their layers of fall guys between them and their law breaking, semantics, and absurd memo driven legal manueverings, playing around with classifications, and such, they have managed to get away with murder, literally.

Welcome to Salem, Saudi Arabia.

LWW
12-21-2007, 09:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>I wonder how great it makes Bush's parent feel to know that they raised a son whose name will forever be connected with torture.<hr /></blockquote>
I wonder how great it makes Pelosi's and Kennedy's and Kerry's and Rockefellers familys feel to know that they raised a kid whose name will forever be connected with going along with torture, and in fact wanting more aggressive tactics to be used, and then sold out their own judgement for purely partisan politics and hypnotization of people like you Gayle?

I've noticed that your spittle hasn't blasted my screen in reference to the heinous atrocities commited against human rights by the DNC General Staff.

Please, edify us with how the entire crew should be removed from office and imprisoned.

We all know you won't Gayle, and we all know why. They have this following their name on the ballot ---&gt; (D) and we all know that this is all that matters to you.

And, yes Gayle, Santa knows this to ... and deep down inside you do as well.

Merry Christmas.

LWW

Qtec
12-22-2007, 06:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Hey folks, watch this quieten him down:

Could you please cite in specific what it is from the WH that you feels meets this standard?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
Christian values were summed up by Christ in Mathew 22: 37-39, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." <hr /></blockquote>

web page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_values)

Abu G.
Gitmo.
Waterboarding.
Kidnapping.
Katrina.
Take your pick.

Bush......"There's no doubt he can't stand us. After all, this is a guy that tried to kill my dad at one time."

Holding a grudge? Thirst for revenge?

I guess this value is totally out the window!

renunciation of worldly goods:

"Gather not your riches up upon this earth, for there your heart will be also."

Bush and the others are only Christian in name, not in deeds.
Q

LWW
12-22-2007, 09:04 AM
Q, that was the most incoherent post I've seen from you in quite some time?

LWW