PDA

View Full Version : The Atheist Delusion

S0Noma
12-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Audio/Visual (http://atheistdelusion.cf.huffingtonpost.com/)

moblsv
12-21-2007, 11:56 AM
ah, sarcasm. It works in this case.

Deeman3
12-21-2007, 01:36 PM
I wonder if this "War" between people of faith and atheists is needed? Is this what is to become of discussion?

Perhaps. I don't think either side will win and a lot of chances to solve problems will be missed.

As I have said, you can't lump all Christians into a single world view. There will always be examples on the margins of faith and doubt that can be used to make fun of people.

wolfdancer
12-21-2007, 01:54 PM
I began losing my faith in Catholicism, when my Uncle, who stood up for me on my Confirmation, only tipped me $5.
Joel Osteen promised better ROI then that, problem was I couldn't come up with the requisite seed money, to start the ball rolling.
So, I'm back to my Catholic roots, and while not 100% sure, we'll be the only group going to Heaven...no harm hedging my bets....
I'll pray for you when I get there...along with my fellow liberal Democrats. Hope you don't end up where the entire Bush Clan is sure to go. (that ain't God whispering in his ear, by the way).

SKennedy
12-21-2007, 02:46 PM
All I can hear is the strumming of my ear hair in the wind.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif