PDA

View Full Version : Just to let you know

Kutter
12-22-2007, 08:33 PM
I found this place last August and posted a question. I got very good responses and have came here every day nearly, to learn. Just wanted you all to know that I appreciate reading your thread/posts and have learned a lot. I have been playing pool for 40 years and am amazed at all I didn't know and am a bit intimidated by all I still don't know. Thank you for the experience.

Rich R.
12-22-2007, 08:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kutter:</font><hr> I found this place last August and posted a question. I got very good responses and have came here every day nearly, to learn. Just wanted you all to know that I appreciate reading your thread/posts and have learned a lot. I have been playing pool for 40 years and am amazed at all I didn't know and am a bit intimidated by all I still don't know. Thank you for the experience. <hr /></blockquote>
Don't be intimidated. Join in the discussions. Your questions my be different from someone elses and you may be able to answer some questions. That is how we all learn.

Sid_Vicious
12-23-2007, 01:50 AM
Just read between the lines when needed, don't take the so called experts as the only ones who knows the game, and learn from everyone and you will go forward. I wish all of the old posters were still here, alive and giving the way that this board used to be when it was at it's best. Welcome...sid