PDA

View Full Version : Eric, Rich R, ARJ, Phil in So Fla......I apologize

cueball1950
12-23-2007, 11:28 PM
I need to apologize to all of you for not getting your prizes out sooner. Please believe me when i say that i have them ready.

Things have been hectic here for the last 6 weeks or so. My wife is not getting any better and my uncle who helped me all these years so i could get away passed 2 weeks ago. He spent 3 weeks in St Peter's Hospital here in Albany prior to passing. God are we both missing him. We looked after each other and my wife for many many years. At least some good will come from his passing. He has donated his remains as an Anitomical gift to Albany Medical College Hospital so that students can use him to learn. I'll get his ashes when they are done and give him a proper Military Burial. Thanks for understanding my situation. May God Bless all of you and may you have the Merriest of Holidays..............mike

Rich R.
12-24-2007, 08:32 AM
Mike, I am very sorry for your loss.

Don't worry about the prizes. I don't think any of us needs them in a hurry. Your plate is full at home and that is what is important.

Take care and have a Merry Christmas.

curly
12-24-2007, 11:15 AM
Mike, sorry to hear about your uncle passing. I just wanted to say hello and hope things will improve for you next year. Maybe I'll see you at Turning Stone in February.
Curly

Eric.
12-26-2007, 03:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Mike, I am very sorry for your loss.

Don't worry about the prizes. I don't think any of us needs them in a hurry. Your plate is full at home and that is what is important.

Take care and have a Merry Christmas. <hr /></blockquote>

What RichR said...

My thoughts are with you, Mike, take care of the important things.

Eric