PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Story

wolfdancer
12-25-2007, 01:01 AM
Three wise guys, I mean 3 wise men,Shemp. Larry, and Moe, living in the land of AZB, heard of a bright light in the east, the star Gayle, and they believed a mystical guide known as Hondo told them that they would find great wealth if they followed that star. They were guided then to the magical kingdom of CCB, where they were disappointed to find no earthly treasures. Weary from their long journey they lay down with some other asses in a stable.Upon awakening, they complained bitterly to their guide,whom they also believed to be the angel Moroni. He told them, I promised you not riches, but if you opened your minds and your hearts you would be enriched with knowledge and I didn't say I was Moroni....I was calling you guys morons. But they stayed with their evil ways and tried to convert the inhabitants with their lies....only to find that the natives had been forewarned by the Shaman, Sonoma, who took it upon himself, to counter their deceit with both truth and ridicule. Hopelessly defeated, they returned to the land from which they came..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
12-25-2007, 07:34 AM
Sob. That was so beautiful, Wolfie, it brought a little
tear to my eye.
Perhaps we could call them the neo-wisemen?

LWW
12-25-2007, 07:54 AM
http://www.swissinfo.org/xobix_media/images/keystone/2003/keyimg20030925_4279326_0.jpg
WolfPrancer shares with
houndo his pre forum
posting routine, which
allows for the needed
enhancement of reality!

wolfdancer
12-25-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm a life long non smoker...but if that would help me to understand your posts..

hondo
12-25-2007, 10:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I'm a life long non smoker...but if that would help me to understand your posts.. <hr /></blockquote>

LOL! Trust me, it doesn't.
But there are other benefits. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
12-25-2007, 11:34 AM
http://www.smokingdogs.com/images/smoking-dogs-logo.gif
Wolfie and hondo discuss their inability to keep
up with the thoughts of smart people.

LWW