PDA

View Full Version : 98 degs. HHH

nAz
08-01-2002, 01:19 PM
98 degs hot,humid and hazy in NYC im taking my arse to the
cool PH down the block (PLATNIUMS) anyone want to play?

Doctor_D
08-01-2002, 04:39 PM
Good evening;

Would love to. Except, I am leavng for Binghamton, NY in the morning for a NEWT 9 Ball Tournament!

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.

Chris Cass
08-01-2002, 04:42 PM
Hi nAz,

It was 84 degrees on the thermostat where I play and the humidity was murder. I can't shoot in the ph without air. I will say something, I'm ready for Kenya....

C.C.

Rod
08-01-2002, 04:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: nAz:</font><hr> 98 degs hot,humid and hazy in NYC im taking my arse to the
cool PH down the block (PLATNIUMS) anyone want to play? <hr></blockquote>

Sorry nAz but it's a little far.lol I thought this to be interesting. It's a huge picture taken from a satellite, I think. Great picture of where WTC use to be. For those on dial up it takes a while. 14MB
Here is the link for those interested.
http://temp.chiller.be/wtc-photo.jpg

BTW good luck finding a game.

Rip
08-01-2002, 05:20 PM
It's 297 degrees in the shade today in LV. Oh sure...but there's no humidity! I just saw a flash of light up in the sky and I thought someone was setting off fireworks. I looked closer and realized it was a couple of pigeons bursting into flames as they flew over! Now that's hot! Kaboom...there goes a sparrow! Believe it or not...Rip

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi nAz,

It was 84 degrees on the thermostat where I play and the humidity was murder. I can't shoot in the ph without air. I will say something, I'm ready for Kenya....

C.C. <hr></blockquote>

Karatemom
08-01-2002, 05:31 PM
Hey Rip, are you sure it wasn't YOUR eyes playing tricks on you? I'm sure it was just the glare coming off those white teeth of yours, LOL.

Heide ~ doesn't need glasses, yet

Voodoo Daddy
08-01-2002, 05:51 PM
I was only 100 today...100% humidity. Nothing like baking in your car 10 seconds after you get in it...Miami Baby...the bottom!!

Rip
08-01-2002, 08:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Karatemom:</font><hr> Hey Rip, are you sure it wasn't YOUR eyes playing tricks on you? I'm sure it was just the glare coming off those white teeth of yours, LOL.

Heide ~ doesn't need glasses, yet <hr></blockquote>

Now listen here young lady--(doesn't that sound so PARENT-LIKE?) There is nothing wrong with my eyes! When I look in the mirror I see a tall, dark, good looking young guy! It's just a coincidence that they've mislabeled all of my slacks with an inseam that would lead an uninformed person to believe I was less than six feet tall. And as for those cheap a$$ scales in the doctor's office--they're obviously off by 20 pounds! And as for that gray in my hair...looks blonde to me! LOL LOL!!!Believe it or not, Rip

Karatemom
08-01-2002, 10:20 PM

nAz
08-01-2002, 11:33 PM
take me with... i wont take much space...i want be away.
hmm hows does that commercial go? the one about the toll both collector telling the people driving that new land rover?
oh what ever the heats got me! good luck Doc take with you