PDA

View Full Version : I'm with Fran on this one.

hondo
12-26-2007, 07:07 AM
Once we had civil discussion on here.
Other than Eg8r, who I honestly believe is bi-polar,
everyone attempted to answer each other in a civil
fashion.
Now a dark, sinister force has infiltrated our gentle
forum.
He who must not be named has filled our posts with
hate-filled non-sensical ramblings.
No matter what we talk about, the dark one attacks.
Meanwhile, clinching his fists and screaming," I win, I win. You'll never get rid of me."
Our own Harry Potter, Sonoma, has exposed this looney for the shallow, megalomanaiac he is, but he & his evil
cohorts, slither ins, I call them, on the dark side plunge on, trashing every thread.
A few have been drawn into his evil spin: Fran Crimi likes
the hynotic tones of his ramblings; Larry Lotter has
found a kindred soul.
But even our king neo-con, Eg8r, was able to recognize BS when he read it and wisely separated himself from
He who must not be named.
So what can we do? We could try an exorcism but this guy is
worse than W. He thinks Santa Clause agrees with him!!!!
No, I'm with Fran. Close er down. Let the evil one
slither back to AZ where he is at least tolerated if not particularly liked or respected.

Fran Crimi
12-26-2007, 07:35 AM
See, herin lies the problem. You guys think that change comes from someplace outside of you. You guys were the ones who turned this place into what it's become and you are the ones who can stop it. You want to stop it? Figure it out. It doesn't take a rocket scientist.

My guess is that you don't have the self discipline to control yourselves and you can't stop.

Fran

LWW
12-26-2007, 08:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> See, herin lies the problem. You guys think that change comes from someplace outside of you. You guys were the ones who turned this place into what it's become and you are the ones who can stop it. You want to stop it? Figure it out. It doesn't take a rocket scientist.

My guess is that you don't have the self discipline to control yourselves and you can't stop.

Fran <hr /></blockquote>
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr>I'm with Fran on this one.<hr /></blockquote>
Me to.

The person houndo laments as having peed in his bathwater is houndo. houndo doesn't like reality so houndo seeks a good straw man to blame.

So, in houndo logic, if houndo starts a cross forum urination contest and then restarts it and then he ends up looking like Elmer Fudd ... again ... because dat wascawwy wabbitt ewwww dubya twists his perverted shotgun of hate in a knot so that ... again ... houndo's own hate explodes in houndo's own face - well whom does houndo blame? Why the object of houndo's hate, El Dubya.

Now, to play Freud one step further, why would houndo hate El Dubb so much? There is no reason containing logic, so we are left with the fact that houndo doesn't hate El Dubb. houndo hates what WEl Dubb represents. houndo hates logic. Logic makes houndo look foolish, and houndo refuses to change his Haterade drinking ways. houndo continues to spread his love all over Klan Kleagles and Exalted Cyclopi but none for anyone who won't drink the Haterade.

If you want peace houndo all you have to do is stop being a shiite head. It's quite simple. I won't even ask that you confess to your trolling as it's pointless ... even your buds know it.

Let this forum live on a place where citizens meet and discuss ideas and stop being a place where moonbats go to regurgitate and reswallow each other's pap.

Season's Greetings.

LWW

Vapros
12-26-2007, 09:53 AM
Some things never change. Our board today seems to be populated by a bunch of cheap-shot artists who lament the degeneration of the forum and proclaim that it is time to clean it up, so long as it is the other dirty b-----ds who change their rotten ways. Charity begins at home and so does house cleaning.

Some serious New Year's resolutions are needed. Take your share of this load and do something positive for a change. I agree that this used to be a fun place to visit. For those of you old enough to remember Pogo, he once said, "We have met the enemy and it is us!" And so it is.

Happy New Year to all, anyway!

eg8r
12-26-2007, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
fashion.
<hr /></blockquote> Because I called you out as an instigating whiner you think I am bi-polar? LOL, what a laugh.

Edit: I closed this out before reading the rest of your post, now I wish I had not read the rest of your post. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif You are the reason those guys are here (and now because of your actions you want to bring the board down?). You whined on this board for months about how boring it was and you were leaving. Then all of a sudden they show up here and you are excited again and jump in all the action. You are right, I did see their posting style and wanted to bring it to their awareness. What I never expected was to notice that I had acted in a similar manner in the past and I have since tried to change my posting style to be less sharp. I don't think you will ever see either of them change until they see how they are acting themselves. Sad to say, I don't think you will ever change your instigating whiner way either.

eg8r

wolfdancer
12-26-2007, 02:00 PM
Reading the thread,I see where the problem is just one-sided? I'm not going to scroll through the postings for the past month, but I'm guessing that the vitriol, and base insults,insane and unfounded accusations, style posts that originated from just one individual, far outnumber the combined total of anything similar from both sides.
There's a big difference between being strongly opposed to Bush and his policies, and voicing those beliefs in an angered way against him, then being opposed to, and labeling/libeling people for expressing those beliefs.
I think you,myself, and anybody that is made the subject of the constant hate attacks from LWW and co. have the right to defend ourselves against them.Turning the other cheek might be the proper thing to do....but then the added charge is that you are a coward for doing so.
My own take on this is that a few are trying to make this public site, their private soapbox, by driving off with continued derogatory remarks, anybody that disagrees with them. There no longer is any intelligent debate here, ....since Sen. Joe has been mentioned here lately...I'll make the case that it reeks, to me, of "McCarthyism"
"...the term is used more generally to describe demagogic, reckless, and unsubstantiated accusations, as well as public attacks on the character or patriotism of political opponents."
If LWW's posts do not fit that description, then I may have to go back and repeat fifth grade reading comprehension.

hondo
12-26-2007, 02:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> See, herin lies the problem. You guys think that change comes from someplace outside of you. You guys were the ones who turned this place into what it's become and you are the ones who can stop it. You want to stop it? Figure it out. It doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Fran <hr /></blockquote>

You could very well be right, Fran. Excellent post.

LWW
12-26-2007, 02:26 PM
Cry me a river bro.

If you want peace stop acting like a shiite head. You can't. We know.

LWW

hondo
12-26-2007, 02:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vapros:</font><hr> Some things never change. Our board today seems to be populated by a bunch of cheap-shot artists who lament the degeneration of the forum and proclaim that it is time to clean it up, so long as it is the other dirty b-----ds who change their rotten ways. Charity begins at home and so does house cleaning.

Some serious New Year's resolutions are needed. Take your share of this load and do something positive for a change. I agree that this used to be a fun place to visit. For those of you old enough to remember Pogo, he once said, "We have met the enemy and it is us!" And so it is.

Happy New Year to all, anyway! <hr /></blockquote>

I agree. Excellent post. No more cheap shots for me.
I ain't nuthin but a houndo(g). /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bamadog
12-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Again, you have no problem when Gayle, Sonoma, Dick, Harry, or yourself engage in vicious personal attacks, and spew juvenile insults. But much milder characterizations of you, and your little gang by LWW, and you scream "McCarthyism".
Pathetic.
I think your main problem is that you are not equipped to engage in a fact and logic based debate.
Gayle has been telling you what you think for so long, that without her to guide you, you are lost. With no coat tails to hang onto, you are stuck in your own bile.
And now, in desperation, you have decided to try to wrap yourself in a cloak of victimhood, a la hondo.

Well no one is buying it.

Suggestion: rather than constantly calling people, with whom you disagree, names and begging them to go away, why don't you try calmly stating your position, backing it up with data, and rebutting your opponent with logic and facts.
If you do this maybe the rest of your crew will follow.

And we'll all have a lot more fun here.

hondo
12-26-2007, 02:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
fashion.
<hr /></blockquote> Because I called you out as an instigating whiner you think I am bi-polar? LOL, what a laugh.

Edit: I closed this out before reading the rest of your post, now I wish I had not read the rest of your post. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif You are the reason those guys are here (and now because of your actions you want to bring the board down?). You whined on this board for months about how boring it was and you were leaving. Then all of a sudden they show up here and you are excited again and jump in all the action. You are right, I did see their posting style and wanted to bring it to their awareness. What I never expected was to notice that I had acted in a similar manner in the past and I have since tried to change my posting style to be less sharp. I don't think you will ever see either of them change until they see how they are acting themselves. Sad to say, I don't think you will ever change your instigating whiner way either.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

I can change , Coach, Put me in.
Immediately after posting how much you had changed after reading their posts, you jumped on me like a flea on a dog.
I admit my wittle feelwings were hurt, and I responded with
a series of insults directed at you.
I'm sorry. After reading Dawg &amp; He who must not be named's posts, I realize you ain't all that bad.
Lets start afresh, Eg, ole buddy.
Excellent post, BTW.

hondo
12-26-2007, 02:47 PM
He who must not be named is a lot like me in my old bar-hopping days.
He's just looking for love in all the wrong places.
I think deep down inside he's just an old cuddly bear.
Show him some of that famous CCB love and his bite
will lose a lot of its venom.
All he has to do with me is( A.) back off of Byrd and( B.)
drop strawman &amp; moonbat and tin-foil hat from his
vocabulary.
NOT unreasonable requests. And then he &amp; I will be close like we used to be.
And all Dawg has to do is calm down and quit pissing on every bush. Actually, he can piss on every Bush if he like.
Oh, and buy the 1st 2 rounds and not humiliate me in onehole at DCC. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
12-26-2007, 02:48 PM
Poor houndo.

ChefJeff gave you a beat down over trolling so you bounced back here. Then eg8r kicks your arse and you come back to AZB to start trouble with me. Then you come back here.

Face it hondo, you need help.

LWW

LWW
12-26-2007, 02:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> He who must not be named is a lot like me in my old bar-hopping days.
He's just looking for love in all the wrong places.
I think deep down inside he's just an old cuddly bear.
Show him some of that famous CCB love and his bite
will lose a lot of its venom.
All he has to do with me is( A.) back off of Byrd and( B.)
drop strawman &amp; moonbat and tin-foil hat from his
vocabulary.
NOT unreasonable requests. And then he &amp; I will be close like we used to be.
And all Dawg has to do is calm down and quit pissing on every bush. Actually, he can piss on every Bush if he like.
Oh, and buy the 1st 2 rounds and not humiliate me in onehole at DCC. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Brother, this is your fight. You demanded it. You chose the time and place.

If you think you will get one iota of mercy from me before you change your ways you are wrong.

If you don't want to called a moonbat quit being a moonbat. If you want respect, treat people with respect. If you want peace, be peaceful. It's very simple.

At the same time, if you continue to pick fights then don't whine to me when you end up looking like you spent a week in the Baghdad Jail sharing a cot with Mike Tyson.

I mean you no harm bro, I've just had my life's fill of you traipsing back and forth between forums staarting shiite.

Now, you guys warned me about how Gayle and SONoma were the big guns going to put me in my place and run nme off ... well big bot, look who's still standing and who abandoned you like moonbats on a sinking ship.

LWW

hondo
12-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Well Fran, Eg, Vapros, Wolfie, we tried.
After reading his last post, it sounds like he's
enjoying insulting us and wants no peace.
Talk to him, Fran. He seems to like you.

wolfdancer
12-26-2007, 03:04 PM
sorry, but your post reads exactly like your buddy's...makes no sense to me.
I'd suggest though that you read your own post...
"Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone."
I'll stick with the McCarthyism label because I think it fits. But I don't understand how you can include Dick into your charges.
Think what you will about me...it means sh*t to me.
You probably would like to see anybody on the other side of the fence stop posting, and while you claim I am not a target...you reply to every post that I make, with some more of your unfounded accusations, untruths, and bitterness.
What's next...a physical threat???

LWW
12-26-2007, 03:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> sorry, but your post reads exactly like your buddy's...makes no sense to me.<hr /></blockquote>
Truth and logic never has, that's the definition of a moonbat.

LWW

hondo
12-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Don't worry, Wolfie. I'll spank his ass on the pool table.
No L.A. boy who calls himself Bamadog is going to beat me in onehole. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bamadog
12-26-2007, 03:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Don't worry, Wolfie. I'll spank his ass on the pool table.
No L.A. boy who calls himself Bamadog is going to beat me in onehole. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Uh Oh, sounds like woofing to me.
Let the games begin.

hondo
12-26-2007, 03:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bamadog:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Don't worry, Wolfie. I'll spank his ass on the pool table.
No L.A. boy who calls himself Bamadog is going to beat me in onehole. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Uh Oh, sounds like woofing to me.
Let the games begin. <hr /></blockquote>

LOL! I may have let my mouth get ahead of my ass on
this one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I've been told I'm a B player. We'll see.

LWW
12-26-2007, 03:27 PM
LWW &lt;---Admiring the camaraderie and hoping it is indicative of a changed heart.

SKennedy
12-26-2007, 04:20 PM
And remember LWW...never let anyone run you off a site....unless they are much bigger, stronger, and faster.

wolfdancer
12-26-2007, 04:47 PM
I'll check on the odds down at LV, and see if I can place a wager on the guy wearing the white hat, and riding the white horse.

LAMas
12-26-2007, 05:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Don't worry, Wolfie. I'll spank his ass on the pool table.

Bama, with a challenge/bravado like that you should ask for the 5 against his 9 in a Pocket A Piece.

bamadog
12-26-2007, 05:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> sorry, but your post reads exactly like your buddy's...makes no sense to me.

<hr /></blockquote>

Wolfie, if you cannot understand the simple concepts contained in my post, why do you continue to comment on political issues here? You only make yourself look foolish, and then it's just one small step to your anger and name-calling.

wolfdancer
12-26-2007, 06:15 PM
that's an unsound statement on your part...and another example of the circular reasoning that you two seem to have mastered.
Understanding the assumptions and claims that are in your posts, have nothing to do with any commentary that I make re politics....since I don't agree with any of your assertions.
You post and state your side of a disagreement...
then I add my take on the issue...
and I'm wrong because I didn't agree with your "facts".
Is that your claim...really???????????????

You'd be laughed off any debating team with that logic.
Try selling that to someone else here....
I'm not interested in your posts....they are meaningless drivel to me.
NOTHING that you have posted, has done anything positive for your political stance.
Why don't you give up trying to sell me something I ain't buying into.
I'm really trying to put you on my total ignore list, like I have your pal.....this last post of yours should help me do that.
I'm wondering why though, you are so interested in what I believe in politically, or not believe in? You could believe that the moon was made out of green cheese...or you could believe that LWW is really smart and the savior of this board, as he now claims to be.....I could care less.

LWW
12-26-2007, 07:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> You post and state your side of a disagreement...
then I add my take on the issue...
and I'm wrong because I didn't agree with your "facts".
Is that your claim...really???????????????<hr /></blockquote>
Here's why you will always be a failure at this, until you get that insanity out of your head.

There aren't "YOUR" facts and "MY" facts. There are only facts. They can either be verified or they can't

If they can't be verified no amount of insisting they are valid will actually make them valid.

If they can be verified, then no matter of denial or ignorance will invalidate them.

That's the thing about truth, it doesn't care who likes it or not.

LWW

Gayle in MD
12-27-2007, 09:25 AM
The answer is total ignore.

It is un-american to seek to censor free speech. Censorship is the method of controlling personalities. We all have the choice, to read, or not read, anything that is written here. Let them ramble and spit and grumble till the cows come home. Who cares? Take responsibility for what you read, it's a choice.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LWW
12-27-2007, 10:11 AM
Cry me a river dear.

LWW

eg8r
12-27-2007, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Then eg8r kicks your arse <hr /></blockquote> I completely disagree, I was just stating it how I saw it. He was bored so he bugged you enough to come over. He likes to instigate arguments and since he cannot attack you with any sort of facts on the political side he will try to attack by wanting to side with the person that wants to close the board down. He is instigating an argument with you and you fall for it every time.

eg8r

LWW
12-27-2007, 11:22 AM
I can see where you could come to that conclusion being that you haven't observed turd blossom's history there.

I've walked away from the troll countless times only to watch him start anew.

This time, after being made the forum idjit by even hippie pool, he decided to bring wolfprancer and others into it for a mass attack.

Well, after having watched houndo and his incessant raising of the bar of idjitness I decided I would give him the e-beatdown of the year.

SONoma and a few others have backed off the losing mule here and he is left with wolfie and sometimes Gayle as his only leaky ports in a storm of his creation.

I do apologize to the rest of this forum as they have been caused to watch a troll meet his fate, and the admins here obviously don't care that the brownshirts have made this forum into DU.COM-LITE.

That's why you see houndo bouncing from forum to forum the last few days seeking ANY ally. So far his efforts have yielded him a negative result.

And, the most amazing thing is that I'm the kind of guy who would jump into an unfair fight to help a complete stranger...and have the scars to prove it...and houndo has the ability to stop his beat down at any time he chooses.

Instead, he chooses to blather and attack ... so, the beatdown continues...

"Don't git up houndo, I gotta lotta mo fo ya if ya do, I gotta lotta mo fo ya!"

LWW

hondo
12-27-2007, 05:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Then eg8r kicks your arse <hr /></blockquote> I completely disagree, I was just stating it how I saw it. He was bored so he bugged you enough to come over. He likes to instigate arguments and since he cannot attack you with any sort of facts on the political side he will try to attack by wanting to side with the person that wants to close the board down. He is instigating an argument with you and you fall for it every time.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

He's pretty dumb, huh, Eg? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
12-27-2007, 06:03 PM
See, you can't go one post without badmouthing someone. And you claim you are a victim.

LWW